RedPower for FTB 1.5

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
yes, if you sing a song you are a singer. Not a professional one or a good one, but a singer nonetheless

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
Lambert: I don't quite understand why you get so upset (sounds like it, normally you tend to be quite civil) about this subject. I don't think it's so weird that people would like to know if RP is going to be updated. I am personally really hoping it will because I completely love the mod and it would require quite a big adjustment to not be able to use it anymore.

Each mod is a tool in an FTB players toolset. Each job has the right tool. And it really sucks if you don't know if you can keep using a screwdriver or you will have to adapt and hammer in a screw with a jackhammer.

History has shown that Eloraam doesn't really have the time to update RP. This poses problems. And I hope a solution could be found for those problems, one way or the other, that's all.

Reactions: WatcherInTheShadows

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not upset. I treat threads like this the same way as I treat duplicate threads that ask things that are easily found with the search bar.

Hydra

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not upset. I treat threads like this the same way as I treat duplicate threads that ask things that are easily found with the search bar.

Here you sounded quite upset:

I didn't bother reading much of the bile and vitreol that has gone on in the last couple of pages... but just to say this: a canvas bag duping trick is not a game breaking bug, nor is a blockbreaker/autocrafting table.
If you've found "GAAAAAME BREAKIN BUGS!!!" then either put name to them or shut the fuck up about them
Bile and vitreol and "shut the fuck up" don't really correspond with the rather civil discussion we seem to be having here.

Reactions: WatcherInTheShadows

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
*Looks for official announcement or info from Slowpoke or FTB Crew

*Sees no OFFICIAL word on anything

*Leaves silly thread that should be locked due to tomfoolery

seannyyx

Jul 29, 2019
Wasn't this locked due to people just being angry and calling one another names?!
Or Is this a new thread with the same thing...?

Reactions: RedBoss

Malkuth

Jul 29, 2019
Its pretty official now they are waiting for 1.6 to see if redpower can be added back.. And 1.5 will be a beta without redpower.

Im curious what will happen to world gen and stuff.. I have not used any redpower stuff in my current play.. But I do use the dam rubies... Could be a problem...

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
True enough Lambert. Still the fact he said she is okay is more of the news I wanted to hear. Let the random cheering start.