Red Power 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davheedw

Jul 29, 2019
Then of course behind the scenes Slowpoke is talking to Eloraam, and he's going to announce the 1.4.5 packs with redpower exclusively for FTB later today. (pure speculations, absolutely no facts to support that, but 1.4.5 would make it easier in the short run)

"THIS IS JUST GENERAL MODS USED IN FTB PACKS"
Chemcraft is not a general mod used in any FTB packs, it's inclusion is unnecessary, and throws off the calculations for the mods that are in fact general mods used in FTB packs, otherwise why not just start adding other random mods to the list? might as well list other mods that may or may not be used, how about adding Nano Circuit mod, or valvepipe mod, or craftingtable III, and so on.

The point is there should be some relevant nexus between the mod and FTB, if there is none (as with Chemcraft) then why is it there, as I've already established it is not a general mod used in FTB packs.

I think, the mods that are in the list. those are the mods they have permission to use. Just a guess though...

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I think, the mods that are in the list. those are the mods they have permission to use. Just a guess though...

Well yes and no.

Yes FTB does have permission for them but they are not going to be the only ones FTB will use there is a permission thread here. Also as Rob said there maybe another site for more permissions to be posted too at a later date. ;)

Reenigne

Jul 29, 2019
That's part of my problem though: I've been unable to find a permission for MineChem(2), It's not on the permissions list in this forum, and does not appear to be on the permissions list on MCF, although the creator seems to be aware that it is included on the update list, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Davheedw

Jul 29, 2019
Well yes and no.

Yes FTB does have permission for them but they are not going to be the only ones FTB will use there is a permission thread here. Also as Rob said there maybe another site for more permissions to be posted too at a later date. ;)

Ah okay, i think a had a good guess :p thanks for the extra information

bhblacky

Jul 29, 2019
cool, hope the release will be with 1.4.6 so we can create awesome fireworks with redpower mechanics ;)

sortron or computer craft could do very nice things with fireworks

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
That's a matter of opinion. Others might say that Xycraft isn't important in terms of world gen and Extra Bees is the "only" thing needed for world gen.
I say that because of extra biomes. The number of extra bees "lost" due to chunks being loaded without it installed compared to the amount of world gen xycraft has and the areas applicable.

Kungfubuddah

Jul 29, 2019
The extra bees world gen can wait IMO. We can always use mystcraft portals once they are implemented and it sort of makes logical sense. New world equals new creatures or bees in this case. And Xycraft... I really don't know what to make of it. Sure the blocks are pretty, but if actual mod content is a long ways out why bother with the world gen now?

I can't wait to make all sorts of creeper fireworks with the added "snicker snack" of RP2.

Status
Not open for further replies.