Red Power 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juanitierno

Jul 29, 2019
I think i saw in some of DW20 episodes that the RP2 gems have been renamed to "red sapphire" "green sapphire" etc.

I dont think they will be interchangeable....[DOUBLEPOST=1356196137][/DOUBLEPOST]BTW, the link to the HTML speadsheet has been posted in the FTB official twitter.

diggerjohn99

Jul 29, 2019
I'm kind of a FTB noob, and not exactly a master at file shifting and the like. Will there be an exact formal change to the launcher and the mods, or do we have to swap out our own stuff? I'm sorry if I sound noobish, but I am XD. In my defence I haven't had much of a chance to read up on all things FTB during this time of year.

Cronos988

Jul 29, 2019
What Buildcraft Build are people using?
Build #203 is apparently broken, which one is the most stable one for 1.4.6?

zahfelade

Jul 29, 2019
Oh goody GregTech :( frowning lolcat (just kidding)

Since when did the pack have MineChem 2? I don't see it mentioned in the permissions thread. and it is in none of the current packs? Are you sure that list of updated mods is the one posted by the real FTB team?

I'm not complaining, MineChem looks interesting, however as far as the search feature goes it's never been mentioned as part of any pack yet, even if it has been shown to be of interest to the FTB team.

EDIT:
It was mentioned in the Direwolf20 thread on MCF as a suggestion to be part of his pack, so that might be what it's for?
The text at the top-right of the spreadsheet says:
THIS IS NOT AN ACTUAL PACK
THIS IS JUST GENERAL MODS USED IN FTB PACKS
ANYTHING ON HERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED IN FTB PACKS
Just because it's on the list does not mean it's going to be in the pack...also, just because it's not on the list does not mean it won't be in the pack.

Cronos988

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me find an 1.4.6 Version of Buildcraft? The only thing I can find is the GitHub page, but that I'd have to compile myself, and I have no Idea how to install or use a java compiler

Dafuq?

Jul 29, 2019
Can anyone help me find an 1.4.6 Version of Buildcraft? The only thing I can find is the GitHub page, but that I'd have to compile myself, and I have no Idea how to install or use a java compiler

Check sengirs twitter he posted the link there yesterday...

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
so is there like a major mod that is not updated ? my server is up and running . and he's hungry for FTB

MavericK96

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, last night most of the mods were at 40-50% completion. I wake up and they're close to 75-80%. I think we'll see the pack released sometime within the next day or two at this rate, barring any craziness. :D

Reactions: Lawbroken

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
so is there like a major mod that is not updated ? my server is up and running . and he's hungry for FTB

Really xycraft is the "only" thing that needs to update for a base pack. Extra bees really isn't as important in terms of world gen.

HaoSs

Jul 29, 2019
Really xycraft is the "only" thing that needs to update for a base pack. Extra bees really isn't as important in terms of world gen.
thx for the answer :) do hope extrabees gets updated too. never had the time to play with bees. and forestry made some nice tings in the latest updates related to bees.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
That's a matter of opinion. Others might say that Xycraft isn't important in terms of world gen and Extra Bees is the "only" thing needed for world gen.

Reenigne

Jul 29, 2019
Then of course behind the scenes Slowpoke is talking to Eloraam, and he's going to announce the 1.4.5 packs with redpower exclusively for FTB later today. (pure speculations, absolutely no facts to support that, but 1.4.5 would make it easier in the short run)

Just because it's on the list does not mean it's going to be in the pack...also, just because it's not on the list does not mean it won't be in the pack.

"THIS IS JUST GENERAL MODS USED IN FTB PACKS"
Chemcraft is not a general mod used in any FTB packs, it's inclusion is unnecessary, and throws off the calculations for the mods that are in fact general mods used in FTB packs, otherwise why not just start adding other random mods to the list? might as well list other mods that may or may not be used, how about adding Nano Circuit mod, or valvepipe mod, or craftingtable III, and so on.

The point is there should be some relevant nexus between the mod and FTB, if there is none (as with Chemcraft) then why is it there, as I've already established it is not a general mod used in FTB packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.