Red Power 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laguy

Jul 29, 2019
All they lack are two mods to implement worldgen (Extra Bees and XyCraft) and they should be good to go. The 1.4.6 Update FTB spreadsheet shows these two as "pending". Assuming that those get done in the next few hours I think it is almost certain they will release on 1.4.6. Doesn't really matter if the actual mods are ready as long as the worldgen components are there. You can just add the actual mod later and all of the ores will be there if the worldgen works when the map is first built. There haven't been any announcements from Slowpoke on when he is going to live stream tonight as of yet.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
All they lack are two mods to implement worldgen (Extra Bees and XyCraft) and they should be good to go. The 1.4.6 Update FTB spreadsheet shows these two as "pending". Assuming that those get done in the next few hours I think it is almost certain they will release on 1.4.6. Doesn't really matter if the actual mods are ready as long as the worldgen components are there. You can just add the actual mod later and all of the ores will be there if the worldgen works when the map is first built. There haven't been any announcements from Slowpoke on when he is going to live stream tonight as of yet.
Apparently he's streaming right now, if the e-mail I received from Twitch a few minutes ago is any good indication.

Greytusks

Jul 29, 2019
Maybe i shouldn't mention since some ppl are hopeful, but its missing the most important world gen mod for those wanting to keep their beta worlds

Mystcraft

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Maybe i shouldn't mention since some ppl are hopeful, but its missing the most important world gen mod for those wanting to keep their beta worlds

Mystcraft
Worlds are unlikely to transfer over no matter what. World gen is also useless in an existing world if you want RP2 world gen.

Greytusks

Jul 29, 2019
unless a critical mod is removed, or critical ids messed with, I beleive its should be easy to just add a new age for redpower ores/blocks and keep your beta world, as long as mystcraft also updates.

Laguy

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke just said it will be 24-48 hours before they announce any mod packs and release dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.