Red Power 2 News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowquinn

Jul 29, 2019
The only way to help her understand that the 1.4.5 is more need atm the then 1.4.6 is to just tweet to her. I am sure if enough of us express the need for 1.4.5 over 1.4.6, she will understand.

Kugraw9

Jul 29, 2019
I imagine if it was needed right now slowpoke would have already messaged Eloraam about the 1.4.5 release, he might already have it. At worst I doubt at most a days wait is really worth spending your time complaining about. It'll be out by time everyone of you is done arguing and at best all you'll have accomplished is wasting your own time :rolleyes:

This is a forum. Forums are meant for discussing things. People are discussing the matters at hand. The time you wasted in making that post is the same amount of time others are wasting to post what they will, same as the time I'm wasting replying to this. You have discovered the functionality of a forum. Welcome. Most people know complaining won't do a lick of good, that's why there's maybe one person 'actually' complaining here, the rest are just discussing in a calm manner that it seems odd to them, and other folks are throwing fuel on a fire just to make it bigger. Let people vent their frustrations for an hour or three, don't reply to them, and you'll see it all end as it'l be out for 1.4.5, or other mods will be out for 1.4.6, and all will be happy.

Kelmian

Jul 29, 2019
The Romans did Forums the best.

....and I would like to say...

Thank you so much Eloraam for your diligent work on Red Power. You spend time and energy when you don't have to for our fun (and yours too I imagine).

We/I appreciate it.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Ewokz750

Jul 29, 2019
This is a forum. Forums are meant for discussing things. People are discussing the matters at hand. The time you wasted in making that post is the same amount of time others are wasting to post what they will, same as the time I'm wasting replying to this. You have discovered the functionality of a forum. Welcome. Most people know complaining won't do a lick of good, that's why there's maybe one person 'actually' complaining here, the rest are just discussing in a calm manner that it seems odd to them, and other folks are throwing fuel on a fire just to make it bigger. Let people vent their frustrations for an hour or three, don't reply to them, and you'll see it all end as it'l be out for 1.4.5, or other mods will be out for 1.4.6, and all will be happy

Yes a forum exists so a discussion may take place, however when all things that been said and are being rehashed in this very thread and new people are entering only to repeat what have been previously said/discussed it is solely a waste of time. More value could be gained by reading this thread than actually posting in it. Unless of course as you said people are posting to vent frustration, and not for the purpose of discussion. The intention of my post was an admittedly flawed attempt at trying to save others time by pointing out the somewhat obvious cycle occurring in this thread.

Kugraw9

Jul 29, 2019
Yes a forum exists so a discussion may take place, however when all things that been said and are being rehashed in this very thread and new people are entering only to repeat what have been previously said/discussed it is solely a waste of time. More value could be gained by reading this thread than actually posting in it. Unless of course as you said people are posting to vent frustration, and not for the purpose of discussion. The intention of my post was an admittedly flawed attempt at trying to save others time by pointing out the somewhat obvious cycle occurring in this thread.

The cycle of the thread continues as people tell those who complain to read the thread that has people complaining and those talking in the earlier discussion of the thread are telling others to check the older portion of the thread because- Oh dear I've gone crosseyed.

To be fair, I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to go back and read from the very start on all of the redpower threads here and on the MCForum.. I'm not a fan of sending people's braincells to their doom.

Reactions: Thuulstrea

Ewokz750

Jul 29, 2019
I quite agree, reading a page or two back in these types of threads is smart, reading from the start is a punishment ;) And wow I'd be amazed if anyone survived to complete the redpower2 thread from the start to finish, 2000 pages is incredible and terrifying.

Yep as I said it was a pretty flawed attempt, as I was ultimately just rehashing comments made to previous posters by posters like me. Damn cycles.

Reactions: Thuulstrea

Lawbroken

Jul 29, 2019
I think you all need to step back and think about things.

The other day people were posting saying that RP2 isn't out and now it is everyone is still posting. Fine you can't play with all the mods that are in FTB packs YET! Why should Elo work her butt off to update it to 1.4.5 just to update it again to 1.4.6 (Also as many people have said it has been quoted on her site that she may downgrade it to 1.4.5) but to be honest if people keep acting like this she may not even bother.

I am happy that Elo made it for 1.4.6 it means she can relax and spend time with the people she loves for the holidays. Think about her life before your enjoyment.

Status
Not open for further replies.