Recent Events Discussion (RED) Thread

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
This isn't exactly the first time. He pulled his mod after the Erik EULA reddit fiasco as well, before eventually picking up again. If this is how he deals with uncertainty, then he shouldn't be modding for any game. In the end, everyone is worse off. He wasted a tremendous amount of time and anyone else interested in making a creative plant mod may have been discouraged because 'there's already that mod'.
Seems to me he's setting himself up for some Eloraam-like annoyance. If you abandon your modding project, you can't bitch about it later if and when someone else picks it up. And in this case at least, the abandonment is explicit.

Reactions: SatanicSanta

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm 13 :p. I just grew up a little fast...don't wanna do my big story though right now...maybe I'll make a post about it in general chat. Been needing to tell it sometime :p. Anyway I think I seem older because of the way I talk and because I try not to be a dick ;).
I technically did say ( or try to say ) that I guessed you were <= 16. But yeah, good job not seeming 13 in any event :)

Except in our werewolf game. I so tricked you with that betrayal!

xbony2

WikiWorker
Wiki Staff
FTB Mod Dev
Jul 3, 2013
America
ftb.gamepedia.com
I'm fourteen :p

I kinda noticed, quote from the mod author: "Plant Mega Pack has been officially abandon for Minecraft". It doesn't say abandon, it just says abandon for minecraft. Maybe that means he'll port it to Minetest or something.

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
I'm fourteen :p

I kinda noticed, quote from the mod author: "Plant Mega Pack has been officially abandon for Minecraft". It doesn't say abandon, it just says abandon for minecraft. Maybe that means he'll port it to Minetest or something.
Well, someone did suggest that before the page went down. After the author got called childish by a fair few people.