ReactorCraft - clever reactor setups?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

firebreaker2262

Jul 29, 2019
It (as well as all the other mods that it) also spams me every time I enter my world. I'd rather check Reika's site once a week for an update than be spammed every time I log in.
... Meant to press the quote button...

Doesn't spam me at all as long as you keep it up to its fine to me

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
... Meant to press the quote button...

Doesn't spam me at all as long as you keep it up to its fine to me

Problem is, there are mods with an update checker that push updates everyday or every couple of days. I'm not going to spend the free time I have chasing down updates just to remove the spam.

Jorissoris

Jul 29, 2019
I can't seem to get any BC compatible pipe or my ME System to imput Plutonium Pellets into my Fuel Cores... Anyone who has the same/tackled this problem?
However, I can pull waste out just fine, and putting Breeder Reactor Fuel in my breeder reactor goes just fine. Over the past two days I have accumulated over 2k of fresh plutonium so it would be a pain to put them all in by hand.
I am running FTB Monster 1.1.1 (version 19f right?).

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I can't seem to get any BC compatible pipe or my ME System to imput Plutonium Pellets into my Fuel Cores... Anyone who has the same/tackled this problem?
However, I can pull waste out just fine, and putting Breeder Reactor Fuel in my breeder reactor goes just fine. Over the past two days I have accumulated over 2k of fresh plutonium so it would be a pain to put them all in by hand.
I am running FTB Monster 1.1.1 (version 19f right?).
Update your copy.

Sewgway

Jul 29, 2019
I am having trouble placing the turbine. I click and nothing happens... What could be the problem?