Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Fanaart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fanaart
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join a good community with no hackers , griefers only mature and nice people :)
Plans/Goals(just curious) Enjoying minecraft
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Yes
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) i prefer skype or TS
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Maybe
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Idk never seen one inrl

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Muskrat__Matt whitelist accepted. on a further note, there will be some downtime later today, to address a few issues that yesterdays downtime did not fix. it wont be for as long however as i have got the server host providing assistance to minamize upload times etc. this downtime is in regards to some of the random client/server conflicts, and some more serious issues. map will be fine no need to worry and all protection/homes etc will remain intact.
thankyou
~G

kaj

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kaj_says
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a server, preferably to play with a good group of people that like building / engineering strange and overcomplicated things / generally messing around on mass.
Plans/Goals(just curious) : initially a hole in the ground. Once I get a good amount of materials I'll probably start building large things above ground or sticking some sort of computer controlled flying machine together :p
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:
Played minecraft since around 1.1(beta), modded mc since maybe 1.1~2(not beta). Admin-d a few bukkit servers and one modded one. For the last few months I'v been playing / managing a private modpack for a server a few of us were playing on (90+mods ftw) - which is now dead($).
I Know most of the mods included in the pack fairly well - with maybe the exception of railcraft/steve's carts - Possibly semi - obsessed with lagless sorting / processing.
as a side note - should you ever decide to go custom with the modset, config etc is something I can help with.
preferred voice chat: vent , skype , i really don't mind - prefer ones that use less ram though.
Will you record : no
Squirrells cute or pest? : gray == pest, red == endangered (coz grays) true story - sorry if you like the grays XD

DrTaru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrTaru
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a FTB server, Playing singleplayer has no appeal to me, SMP or nothing
Plans/Goals(just curious) Learning Thermal Expansion, having fun with a community, possibly doing some YT videos.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Minecrafter since alpha, played with IC when it was first released, fell out of MC for a while and looking to get back in the game
Preferred voice chat: Anything but skype
Will you record: Possibly
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )

Xain Faith

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XainFaith
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a nice smp environment single player has lost some luster it seems.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Want to build a live in air ship of sorts.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Used to setup mods by hand before ftb launcher and also doing some modding of my own when i have the energy, although mine craft is a large distraction from that it self.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Skype or TS although since my good laptop died running minecraft and ts or skype with voice convo leads to some performance issues.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): not currently planing on it but maybe when i get a mod done i might
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Not sure i have an opp-ion but all animals are worth having in the world.

kalegos89

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kalegos89
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a cool place to enjoy great tech builds, learn and share with a nice community.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Learn everything i can about the mods and build till my eyes pop out, there's always something to improve.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Just playing for couple months, started in technic, did some Tekkit play and did the jump to FTB pack, wich looks awsome :)
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Any chat who works properly, mostly use TS due to other mmo's i play.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Maybe on a later date.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): I keep a few powering my contraptions, had some hamsters but they run away to unknown location.

elfruler81

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: elfruler81
Reason for wanting to join: Wanting to join a mature server that I can enjoy my playtime and be able to learn more of what the mod packs have to offer. I also like to play on same server as my friend watasuiri.
Plans/Goals(just curious): My plans are to learn as much as i can buy using the different systems the mods provide.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Ive been playing for couple years. ran a tekkit server for my friends for about year. Been using FTB for about month and am enjoying it and all the updated features. Ive lately been learning thermal expansion and factorization and would like to keep using it and see what all i can accomplish with it.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) ive used the 3 major voice apps. Mumble is good but it gets a little glitchy with sound sometimes. Ventrillo I used for few years playing Wow and its pretty good but Ive been liking Teamspeak due to its quality in sound and its flexibility.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )I love squirrels lol It annoys my fiance sometimes cause we can be at a zoo and ill see one and point it out lol. I also think they did a decent job with them on the twilight forest mod.

Beefcakes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Elite4341
Reason for wanting to join: The last FTB server I was on upset me, and a few people I know headed to this one, so I figured I would jump over as well
Plans/Goals : I Figured I would give traincraft a run. Mainly because last server I was doing Thaumcraft.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing MC since alpha so... :p
Preferred voice chat? I am normally on TS3 with my pals, but for the most part I would rather TS3
Will you record? No, don't plan on it

Todd Bettis

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: toddbett
Reason for wanting to join: I have been playing single player MC and FTB and would really like to be part of a community of players.
Plans/Goals: Learn FTB and help out other players
Prior experience: Played MC on PC and XBox, in the last month starting playing FTB Beta A
Preferred voice chat: skype, teamspeak, vent
Will you record: No
Squirrels cute or pest?: I prefer squirrels fried :)

Kizyx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kizyx
Reason for wanting to join: A current member of your server speaks highly of the quality of gameplay and the other members. I have known watsarui for some months now and when he says a server is good I trust him. Also my fiance elfruler81 has applied and we've been trying to find a good place to play together.
Plans/Goals(just curious) I really want to get into the new redpower and thaumcraft. the mindcrack pack has so many nice building blocks that i think i can make a really nice base and automate it.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've played Minecraft since before it had beds. So 1.6. And tekkit since before they were popular back when you had to add all the mods yourself and hope you did it right. lol Fairly new to feed the Beast but so far I am loving the updated and different mods that it offers.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) I will use Mumble if I have to but I prefer Teamspeak. I also have a Skype account that I can use if necessary
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) The twilight ones are adorable but real squirrels have waged war on my parents and ate all my mom's strawberries out of the garden. As far as my dad is concerned weapons of mass destruction may be released next year. Or at least a feisty shitzu named TamTam :)
Thanks for your time and Happy New Year!!

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
toddbett | Elite4341 | kalegos89 whitelisted... o and wats wouldn't let me hear the end of it if you 2 weren't | Kizyx and elfruler81 | so welcome on in :)

Boxsetz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Boxsetz
Reason for wanting to join: to have some minecraft fun with mature individuals.
Plans/Goals(just curious): to create an empire and have fun doing it.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Ive played MC for about 10 months as well as a small amount of FTB and Tekkit.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Mumble just for the fact that the overlay is built in and easy to use.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Nope.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Squirrells are ... interesting. the flying ones are by far the best...

Sasquatchy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sasquatchy
Reason: Like the fact that i see quite a few older players submitting applications. Honestly, overall age demographics are probably my number one priority after server stability and up-time.
Plans/Goals: Silently curse GregTech under my breath. Try to break my usual normal building schemes and go for something different finally. Really hopeful in finding other individuals interested in actually doing community builds.
Experience: Played MC since 1.8, then Tekkit for quite sometime, then did my own customized mod pack for a LP series in order to give more support to individual mod devs - went with FTB as soon as it was available since it emulated most of my personal mod choices.
Voice App: Try to keep to TS3 if i can, although i do have Skype installed as well.
YouTube: Not in the immediate future.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Post-apocalyptic delicacy.

Lucas Anderson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rpglover1980
Reason for wanting to join:I've been playing vanilla minecraft for a year now and its fun, but It does get a little dull at times then I heard about FTB and thought it would be a good change so I'm trying to find a good server to learn the modpack and maybe in the process meet some cool people.
Plans/Goals:I would love to find some epic mountains, and just take in the scenery, meet some awesome people, and try my hand at some of these mods
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:Unfortunately no, I do not have any experience but I'm hoping to change that.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) I have experience with Skype and Ventrilo, but I prefer Skype.
Will you record(if so youtube channel)Not in the foreseeable future, no.
Squirrels cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )there so awecome,very unpredictable but awesome none the less.

MadMax722

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HeyBuddy10
Reason for wanting to join: Looks like a well-populated and well-run server to spend some time on
Plans/Goals(just curious) Probably look around to make a small community, like on the real MindCrack server
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played minecraft since alpha, and tekkit since this summer. Well-versed in most mods
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Anything works for me
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Probably not
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Adorable man

julteee

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ohai1
Reason for wanting to join: I want to play with other people and not just roam around in my SP-World and this Server looks like it's what I'm looking for.
Plans/Goals(just curious): I want to get into Redpower and maybe Thaumcraft (both mods, which I never really tried)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played MC since early beta, Tekkit for a few months and FTB for 2 months.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): I don't have any preferences
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Probably not
Squirrells cute or pest? They roam around in the garden, so yeah, cute.

polywild3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: polywild3
Reason for wanting to join: I want to play with other people, have fun, and make new friends hopefully.
Plans/Goals(just curious): I want to get into forestry and Thaumcraft
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: i've been playing minecraft since 1.0.0 and i have experience in IC2 and buildcraft
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): skype or teamspeak
Will you record(if so youtube channel): not in the near future
Squirrells cute or pest? very cute, I love them