Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Pitviper07

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pitviper07
Reason for wanting to join: I just love playing minecraft, is there any other reason?
Plans/Goals(just curious) Contiue through college to become a veterinarian to care for squirrels...... and other animals :p
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I will admit that I did at one point in time play tekkit but shortly after I learned to mod my own minecraft.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) I have used skype in the past but I dont really use voice chat a whole lot I prefer to be like Elo
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I wont be recording all I have is my laptop and I would rather spend my time playing rather than rendering videos
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Squirrels can be cute, but working with a vet I have learned to never trust the smaller mammals. Other than hedgehogs cuz they are awesome!

GewoonBijAH

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GewoonBijAH
Reason for wanting to join: Exploring the mods, with help from people on a not too big server
Plans/Goals(just curious) Fully exploring what all mods have to offer
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: 1 year MC, A few months tekkit and no FTB
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) TS3/mumble
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute as heck

chazzledazzle23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chazzledazzle23
Reason for wanting to join: sounds like a super fun server
Plans/Goals(just curious): build cool machines while exploring new mods
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: been playing with mods since tekkit came out
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) skype or teamspeak
Will you record(if so youtube channel): no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) cute :)

Xx_pokli

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Xx_Pokli
Reason for wanting to join: Firstly, because your server seems Mature, which is very important. Playing minecraft with other people can give us the chance to trade our knowledge of the game. ( FTB )
Plans/Goals(just curious) I wanna be the Bees Master !
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: 2 years for MC and about 2-3 months of Tekkit then 1 month of FTB. I consider myself pretty good at it.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) It doesn't matter.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No.

JamesOG

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: igetzen
Reason for wanting to join: to swag out with my nigga QWOP and fuck bitches
Plans/Goals: I plan to build a giant pink dildo for my homie QWOP
Prior experience: I' tried anal once
Preferred voice chat: TS3
Will you record: No I'm too shy
Squirrels cute or pest?: I'm more of a dog kind of person cause I can hump them back

Drockmoney

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Drockmoney
Reason for wanting to join: I want to join a server that is whitelisted and a server that has no cheaters or griefers in it
Plans/Goals(just curious) maybe make up some factorys and get rich from them (hopefuly) :)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing minecraft since beta just came out and i started playing FTB about a month ago
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Skype ill message you my skype over messages if i get in
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I don't record
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) PEST :)

Hope I get accepted

WinceMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: WinceMC
Reason for wanting to join: I would like to experience the amazing mods included in the FTB mindcrack pack in a helpful and friendly environment. I am competent with these mods although fairly new to them and I believe a whitelisted server would be the best place for me to expand my knowledge of them. I am Canadian (so overly friendly and polite :D) and I feel I could be another competent member of your server. I would also like to make some more friends and connections in the minecraft world as at the moment I am the only person I know serious about the game.
Plans/Goals(just curious) I would like to fully automate everything and store it all in my top secret base. Hopefully planking is allowed as I have some great Ideas. Would also like to work on community projects such as a hub, market or minigame.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: About 2.5 years playing minecraft with lots of redstone and building experience. I have played a fair amount of FTB, Tekkit andd other modpacks but still have lots to learn.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) I only ever used skype but I am open to trying other things
Will you record(if so youtube channel) WinceMC...No plans to record on this server at this point but perhaps in the future
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Both :D
Thanks For reading my application. Hope whoever you pick to join is a good fit for your server!​
-Wince​

Cantankerous_Rex

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cantankerous_Rex
Reason for wanting to join: Looking to join a stable community
Plans/Goals(just curious) Build some nice things and learn more about FTb
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Long time vanilla and Tekkit player, Know some FTB but need to learn more
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) mumble
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I have never done this
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Pests as they eat the birdseed. My dogs love to chase them though.

4legsam

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: 4legsam

Reason for wanting to join: need a good server to play on and to meat new people.
Plans/Goals(just curious): to make new friends learn the mods and teach people. goal to make a turtle army to do my bidding.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: i have owned and ran a private Minecraft server, play tekkit for about six months, ftb since two days after it came out.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): skype and team speak.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no but i really would like to get some recording soft were.
Squirrlls cute or pest?: I think that they are a smart and cute on a good day

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashen92
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a new server to play on and to meet new people. I think minecraft is definitely more fun with more people.
Plans/Goals(just curious): I goal is to make a windmill-powered redpower2 quarry. But that's very end game.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have played Tekkit for a few months in single player, I recently switched to FtB.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Skype
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Nope
Squirrells cute or pest? Pest. At my school, there are more squirrels than girls. :(

Hops

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: hopdog
Reason for wanting to join: looking for a good 24/7 server.
Plans/Goals(just curious) perhaps a pub or fully automatic factory
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: lots with tekkit, just starting with FTB
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) teamspeak or vent both good.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) perhaps
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) cute as long as there not in my yard :D

Rizie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Rizie
Reason for wanting to join: looking for a stable server with a mature community so my girlfreind and I can build a mincraft home :p
Plans/Goals(just curious) Build a nice place filled with machines and gizmos to explore the mod pack :)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: played since beta, love BC/IC/RP all the rest if fluff
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) skype ?
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) do they have fleas ?
IGN:Vanvnan
Reason for wanting to join: to play with boyfreind :)
Plans/Goals(just curious) as above
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: vanila, she likes planting and cooking things, dont tell her I said that
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up)
Will you record(if so youtube channel)
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )

TigersFangs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TigersFangs
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a new server to play on with good people and a good community. The server that I normally play on has really poor ping and I am looking for something more playable. :) Also really like that you guys may be upgrading to Ultimate when it comes out. Really looking forward to that and don't want to have to find a new server when it comes out.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Not really sure that I have any. Just want to play and have fun. I really like trying and finding new things. Discovery, creation, exploration, research, and mods. Love it all. Basically I like to help out where and when I can and have fun with other people.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing MC since shortly after Beta release. Played with Tekkit until I found out the bad stuff about them. Waited on FTB for several months and played it since release. :)
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Hmm....probably Mumble. But I like and have used TeamSpeak 3, Ventrillo, Skype, and C3. In addition to Mumble. ;)
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Probably not, if I ever want to I'll ask first. I would like to get into recording eventually, but not for now. If you do want to look at my channel and my one sad video, please feel free. :) http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTigersFang
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) : Cute and fun to watch. But CAN be pests at times. ;)