Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ZantagX

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ZantagX
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a hard mode server to join. I enjoy a solid challenge.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Looking to have fun, join some people to build up a city for trading and beyond.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I know all of the mods exceptionally well minus Thaumcraft.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): TS3
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No
Squirrells cute or pest? They aren't pests.

Cadwae

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Cadwae
Reason for wanting to join:To play with my friends on the server
Plans/Goals: Explore, Mine, and make stuff with friends.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played a bit with friends, play minecraft since Alpha.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Skype with friends
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Nope
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Cute.

HeffronCM

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
HeffronCM
Reason for wanting to join:
Looking for the right Minecraft community to play with.
Plans/Goals(just curious)
Wizard tower in the middle of nowhere, and some sort of travel network to other build locations on the server.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:
Extensive. Well, zero with Tekkit, but I've tried out just about all of the mods. Even that one mod that's not compatible with anything. I know the mechanics of everything in the Mindcrack pack except Factorization (so, maybe a goal?)
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up)
Mumble
Will you record(if so youtube channel)
Not my thing.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )
Why not both?

Ragnar_Ulfson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ragnar_Ulf
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a good server to play on, and one that isn't going to be down all the time, like the one I have been trying to play on.
Plans/Goals: Find a mountain. Hollow it out. Make Moria...well, an industrialized Moria, lol. I like to mine, and dig, and mine some more.
Prior experience with MC, Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing MC for a little over a year now, most of that modded. I have been using either tekkit, or modded vanilla, for a while now. One of the servers I play on on occasion, is vanilla modded, with similar mods to FTB, and tekkit. I have gotten all the way up to Quantum Armor on that server, and enough UU matter production, to make just about anything out of UU matter, instead of mining. Two mods I haven't had any experience with at all yet, are factorization, and Thaumcraft. I plan on learning these, and seeing how I can use them to benefit my play-style.
Preferred voice chat: I use Skype, but am willing to try out which ever program the server decides to go with.
Squirrels, cute or a pest: ...really, have to say pest on this one.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Ragnar_Ulf | HeffronCM | Cadwae | ZantagX | TigersFangs | Xx_Pokli | Rizie | hopdog | Ashen92 | Vanvnan whitelisted

Alex Ritzert

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:zRiTzKrAcKeRz
Reason for wanting to join:Wanna play with some good guys and possible make some youtube videos
Plans/Goals(just curious) Get some good experiences out of this and have fun while doing it
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Playing since alpha and confident with tekkit/ftb
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up)Team Speak/skype
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Yes, zRiTzKrAcKeRz
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )Cutie pies

Kronza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RaId3rZz
Reason for wanting to join: I love whitlisted FTB servers, and the fell of a closed community.
Plans/Goals(just curious) Public builds, help the people that are newer to this type of stuff.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I played Tekkit for about 3 months, then I decided to move to FTB since they basically stopped developing Tekkit, and though, Hum FTB is just like Tekkit, just with more mods!
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Ventrilo, Skype, Ts3, NO MUMBLE PLEASE.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No, I have plans on streaming though.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )There alright, if I see one, I usually shoot them with my Red Rider though.

Anyloop

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Anyloop
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a good and respecful server, and most of all have fun.
Plans/Goals: set a little home,participating in group exploring
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: been playing for more than 6 moths of vanilla minecraft, new to FTB.
Preferred voice chat (incase we need to set something more permanent up): already used teamspeak
Will you record(if so youtube channel): not in plan.
Squirrells cute or pest?: cute in forest, pests in town

Battra

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Naxusnight
Reason for wanting to join: Been looking around for another server to play on that looks good, My old ones just me and a uncle so until we get more there its getting dull when he gets on rare recently.
Plans/Goals: To mostly learn what I can, build things that look cool. And kill every mob I see just for the fun of it all. :p
Prior Exp.: Good bit with Minecraft original. Started near betas end and played for a bit till moved to tekkit/ Hack and slash for a good bit of months. Now moved to FTB for I want to say over a month or two now. and loving it here
VOice chat: I think I can use anything other then Ventrilo. My comp will not run it at all for a reason I have yet to figure out.
Will you Record?: Not likely anytime soon but I will give a heads up at lest 1 week before hand if I do start.
Squirrels cute or pest?: Cute I question when they try to run across the street to often, outside of that I would like to study them more just to learn.

Fernando

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pitufin2
Reason for wanting to join: I have a lot of experience and love mods.
Plans/Goals(just curious) making my home and playing with a fun community
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: tekkit for a while but played ftb a week after slowpoke launched it and played mc since 1.8
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) TS3
Will you record(if so youtube channel) not really i dont like recording but mabye NecroPlay1999 is the channel
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) cute lol

Riotkidd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Riotkidd
Reason for wanting to join:The server I use to play on have almost 0 people on anymore and I also like to try out the mindcrack pack since I really like there YouTube ftb series.
Plans/Goals(just curious)No sure what my goal is yet but if get accept I'll want to get to know most of the people on the server first and set up a base.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I played with the ftb beta pack for almost 4 week so I'm pretty good at IC2 stuff.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): I dont have a mike but I can try and get one.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Probably not since my pc can barely run ftb at 20 fps
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )Pest got into my apartment and chewed up the blanket and pilliow.

Bakajinsama

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Bakajinsama
Reason for wanting to join: I hadn't found a solid server with people I know on it, but fortunately that's now changed.
Plans/Goals(just curious) Improve my understanding of the various mods, have fun, make cool-looking stuff.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing MC since early beta (back when it was 11 Euros.. oh the good ole' days). Tekkit I got into about 6 months ago, and FTB about 1 month ago.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) I currently use Ventrilo for other games, that'd probably be easiest.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Not likely, though I'd be sure to let an admin know if that changes.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Tastey if you cook 'em in butter?

Otis Payton

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jmcxlowdown
Reason for wanting to join: Just left my old server because admin abuse and this seems like a fair server.
Plans/Goals: Set up shop and mine with friends.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played Tekkit for about a 1 year now but i know nothing about FTB was looking for something new.
Preferred voice chat (incase we need to set something more permanent up): Have had my own teamspeak up and running for 2 years now and love adding new Ips.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Nope
Squirrells cute or pest?: Their ok till the trash goes out.

dougmeister

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dougmeister
Reason for wanting to join: Played Tekkit for a long time and it was getting to the point where I ran out of things to do, and then I went Technic, but that was SSP only so I went searching and found Feed the Beast. FTB would give me a chance to experience and learn more modpacks while playing within a community at the same time.
Plans/Goals(just curious) Nothing much at the moment, just go through the different mods and have fun.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Minecraft, Tekkit, Technic, and some FTB SSP.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Skype or TeamSpeak
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Possibly, not sure at the stage as I'm getting a few recording issues fixed up. But, in the future, with your permission, I probably will. Channel: TheX1NGA
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Got nothing against them.

twilightking

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: twilightking
Reason for wanting to join: want to play FTB with a group of guys who I can record many a misadventure on my youtube channel with.
Plans/Goals(just curious): to have as much fun as possible and to play with a great group of people who know how to be mature when they need to be and prank when things get boring.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: MC since the last version of alpha, Tekkit since 3.0.3, FTB since the MindCrackers started playing with it.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) im cool with whatever is cheapest for you guys
Will you record(if so youtube channel): yes, jthe111
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): cute, i always stop my car for them

Kiwiix3

Jul 29, 2019
Wazzap?

IGN: Lionhend
Reason for wanting to join: My favourite sever went offline a fews ago, so i need another one! :p
Plans/Goals (As Always) Build a giant factory autocrafting everything avaiable in the game... and cookies!
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played MC since alpha, tekkit a long time, FTB since it came out and i played a long time with direwolf20 mods
Preferred voice chat: I dont use voice chats.
Will you record? maybe, if i do it's KiwiiEntertainment
Squirrells cute or pest? Squirrels are awesome.

shambala

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Whitefang001​
Reason for wanting to join: Very familiar with the mods but want to join a community where I can further my knowledge and have fun at the same time. Im excellent at redstone and I am a pretty creative builder.​
Plans/Goals(just curious): Become more proficient with the mods and have an amazing base.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing MC since it came out, and started playing FTB maybe 2 weeks after its release.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Vent or mummble
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Plans to in the near future
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Cute, duh

tuga999

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tuga999
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a MATURE server. Your server looks well organised and the players are more or less my age.
Plans/Goals: I'm aiming for a good atmosphere with nice people. I like to build all my stuff or to build with other people (common rooms etc...)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played modded minecraft since early IC2, BC, forestry release.
Preferred voice chat: TS3 or skype
Will you record: No sorry
Squirrells cute or pest: One of my university year goals is to tame one of the many squirrels that are in our campus. So yeah, f***ing cute xD

4legsam

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: 4legsam

Reason for wanting to join: need a good server to play on and to meat new people.
Plans/Goals(just curious): to make new friends learn the mods and teach people. goal to make a turtle army to do my bidding.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: i have owned and ran a private Minecraft server, play tekkit for about six months, ftb since two days after it came out.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): skype and team speak.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) no but i really would like to get some recording soft were.
Squirrlls cute or pest?: I think that they are a smart and cute on a good day