Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shadowwolfs

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Shadowwolfs
Reason for wanting to join: looking for a good FTB server to join
Plans/Goals: to learn the mod pack, experiment with mods i havent used before and see what i can build
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: a fair bit of vanilla minecraft, way to much tekkit and a few days if messing around in FTB
Preferred voice chat: both teamspeak and mumble work for best for me (and skype to a small extend)
Will you record: nope
Squirrells cute or pest: cute nimble birdseed theives

zachary1111

Jul 29, 2019
Applications ReOpened !
~insert pretty pic here later~
Howdy, GummyHermit here after talking to the current members of SQUirrellCraft we have​
Come to the conclusion that we should open the server up for applications.​
This server does not restrict your item loadout or any installed mods, just dont be abusive with this.​
There is already established and growing communities so please feel free to get along​
with one of them or by all means start your own.​
If you are new to any of the mods or FTB itself just ask one of us will be able to help you out.​
As we have had a few issues in the past i would like​
To only accept those who have a mature attitude while i will not​
put a age restriction on here keep in mind most current players​
are 20+ and alot of them wont tolerate spamming/whining.​
Currently running a Feed The Beast MindCrack pack Server, this world generated on the 24-12-12, Currently no items have been disabled or mods.​
Currently Playing on the mindcrack pack,which will be kept upto​
date, until we upgrade to ultimate or a custom pack.​
Currently Mystcraft is unavailable, but will be enabled at a later date.​
Fighu commands has been loaded in
Server is running on hard mode​
Login info is as follows:
SQUirrellCraft.la9.creeperhost.net
Current TS3 Server:
209.15.226.35:10717
Standard Rules apply:
-No Griefing
-No Spamming
-No hacked clients
-Be Respective Of Other Users
-No spawning in of items etc
Application form:
IGN:
Plans/Goals(just curious)
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up)
Will you record(if so youtube channel)
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )
I will try to get back to you as soon as i am able to.
cheers GummyHermit

Reactions: fredoduquartier

zachary1111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zandzac1111
Reason For Wanting to join: many of the other servers i have been on have been laggy and unstable or completely griefed. One of my friends recommended it to me so i thought i would give it a try.
Plans/Goals my plans and goals are to get a working factory going fill the thaumcraft book and have fun
prior experience with Mc, Tekkit, FTB: about 2 years of minecraft experience, 1 Tekkit and 2 months FTB
Preferred voice chat: Skype
Will you record: No
Squirrels cute or pest: Squirrels are my favorite animal they are so cute
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up)
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )

Silienced

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Silienced (Note that it is not spelled the same as the actual spelling; Silenced)
Reason for wanting to join: I have played FTB for a few weeks in singleplayer and its getting boring. I am looking for a server with a nice community and friendly people. I have quite a bit of experience in FTB, mainly in IC2 and BC but i haven't really explored the other mods. I hope i can contribute my FTB knowledge and also learn from others.
Plans/Goals: I plan to get a good set-up going and want to learn more about the other mods.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've played vanilla MC and Tekkit for a long time and have played FTB for a few weeks.
Preferred voice chat: Skype. (Any voice chat would work, isn't a big problem imo.)
Will you record: I dont plan to
Squirrells cute or pest? I think they're really cute. :D

Landril

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Landril
Reason for wanting to join: I like tech-mods and my buddy Zantagx is on the server. I only like playing SMP because what is the point of building cool things if you can't share them.
Plans/Goals(just curious): Building a relatively large castle, and a spaceship with frames.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played on Terranovos until it got deleted. . .Server admins there let their "friend" have access to server files and well it ended up in me loosing a few months of work :-(. I'm good with most tech. mods and really good at making things automated.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) No preference, but I use skype most of the time.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I don't plan on it.
Squirrells cute or pest? Some Squirrels are cute. The flying ones are cute. Regular squirrels are pest, mostly b/c they toss acorns at my car.

nsxlongshot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nsxlongshot
Reason for wanting to join: I love playing on servers
Plans/Goals(just curious) play legit
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: single player to learn the mods partially
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) doesn't matter
Will you record(if so youtube channel)nope
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) ehh cute i guess they don't do anything bad

snipkilla5510

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:19david2
Reason for wanting to join:i need a minecrack server to play on
Plans/Goals(just curious)to build a power plant
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:love buildcraft and industrial craft and some others
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up)skype
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter )cute

Otis Payton

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Jmcxlowdown
Reason for wanting to join: Just left my old server because admin abuse and this seems like a fair server.
Plans/Goals: Set up shop and mine with friends.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played Tekkit for about a 1 year now but i know nothing about FTB was looking for something new.
Preferred voice chat (incase we need to set something more permanent up): Have had my own teamspeak up and running for 2 years now and love adding new Ips.
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Nope
Squirrells cute or pest?: Their ok till the trash goes out.

fredoduquartier

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fredoduquartier
Reason for wanting to join: i want a nice community until exploring new mods
Plans/Goals(just curious) already sayd
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:I have experiences with tekkit and tfcraft
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) none
Will you record(if so youtube channel) maybe in some months
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) cute!!!!!!

Talwin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Talwin_Hawkins
Reason for wanting to join: want a good FTB server
Plans/Goals: to play on a decent FTB server, build a house, improve until i can improve no more
prior experience with MC : Vinila, extensive Tekkit & Technic exp.
Preferred voice chat: Skype but i have TS3 and am willing to Dl whatever i need to.
Will you record: nope
Squirrels cute or pest? think there awesome because they throw acorns at peoples cars xD [@Landril]

MvdDonk

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MvdDonk
Reason for wanting to join: Played on my own Tekkit and FTB private server with a few friends, want to see more people in the world now
Plans/Goals(just curious): Trying out all the possibilities with FTB
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played them all, created own private Tekkit en FTB servers
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Any
Will you record(if so youtube channel): No

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
righty then pm's sent to those who i was told to whitelist. im also going to update OP soon with a current whitelist list for reference

sen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sennn
Reason for wanting to join: The old server I was playing on got 2 mapresets in 4 days, so I'm looking a for a good, mature server, with a nice community and an owner who knows what he is doing, and hopefully play with the friends I made on that server, if we all get accepted. My biggest strenght is probably building, and I'm always up for some community things (building a spawn town, nether hub, etc)
Plans/Goals(just curious): build a town, with seperate building for different mods etc.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: lot of let's plays, a few days in a private server, plus the previous server.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) skype, but anything works
Will you record(if so youtube channel) maybe, (http://youtube.com/senmovies)
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) liking them.

pumpapa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: pumpapa
Reason for wanting to join: My friend asked to sign up for this because he wanted me to help him build his house with mods and everything.
Plans/Goals(just curious) Just to have fun on this awesome server together with my friend.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Mostly 'magical' plugins, like Thaumcraft, Twilight Forest and Mystcraft
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Team Speak, but also Skype if someone needs me on there.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No, not really planning to do that.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Well not really pest but I do like eating them so probably only cute in my stomach.

Sicnix

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nicolaikiller
Reason for wanting to join: Well i've been looking for a server to join with a good community, where i can enjoy the multiplayer aspect of the game. i also want to learn abit more about the new mods in the pack aswell, and what better way to learn, then to learn from the pros? =)
Plans/Goals(Just curious): My masterplan is to make a secret evil genius base, and start my work on creating life *muahha* no, im just kidding ofc, im just looking for a good time
prior experience with MC, tekkit, FTB: i have no prior experience with FTB, other then singelplayer, but tekkit i played alot on a friend of mines server,
Prefferred voice chat(incase we need to set somthing more permanent up): Skype, TS, Ventrilo, Mumble, hell, i got a cellphone if nothing els works
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Maybe in the future, but only time will tell
Squirrells cute or pest? (this one really dosen't matter): All around a cute little fuzzy bastard ;)i just wanna snuggle with it!

jimmyp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pjim
Reason for wanting to join: Well I'm applying to one or two whitelisted servers, hoping to find a good one I can setttle in. A mature, grief free, minimal/acceptable lag server would be great.
Plans/Goals(just curious) Build some interesting stuff and have fun playing the game with others
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Lots with Tekkit and MC modded, experienced with most of the mods and built lots of things. Not so much with ftb.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Mumble preferred but whatever works.
Will you record(if so youtube channel) No
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Red cute, Grey Pest

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
FYI Server is down for 2 hours from now. hopefully this is a one time mainterance, and will stop the block lag we started to get. cheers ~Gummy

M__M

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Muskrat__Matt
Reason for wanting to join: Basically, this server sounds awesome
Plans/Goals(just curious) Get to know some people, learn the mods from others, build some stuff, have fun
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: MC- 1year(1.0), Tekkit- none, FTB- since release
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Skype
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Eventually, need new equipment first =/
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Cute pests, especially when they are in your attic. Flying squirrels are my fave, grey squirrels are nice too. Red squirrels wouldn't be so bad if they weren't so loud.

Geraki96

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Geraki96
Reason for wanting to join:First of all this kind of server sounds awesome,secondly i am looking long now a good ftb server with good ppl who respect your work and dont grief you..I also want to start from scratch again (so boring to have all done to your world)
Plans/Goals:1)Meet new ppl, 2)Have fun , 3)Learn more and more FTB , 4)Build my favorite structure on FTB Nuclear Reactor 5)Help the server in any way i can
Prior experience with MC:Minecraft-2 years,Tekkit-none,FTB 4 months
Preferres voice chat:Skype or Teamspeak
Will you record:Yes i am planing to make a FTB series with tutorials and maybe a lets play.....Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GrumoxHD?feature=mhee (no ftb video yet uploaded)
Thx in advance