Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Selej

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Selej
Reason for wanting to join and goal: I want to learn more about redpower and learn better tricks for aesthetics. Looking at videos dont really show everything well.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit. technic. ftb all modpacks and modified myself.
All voice chat is currently possible none preffered.
Will you record: No current plans for it.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Ronaga | cydalee | Jimjamboree | Sam6555 | Foooman | Selej added in due to requests from current members.

UniqueWisdom

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: UniqueWisdom
Reason for wanting to join: I want to play on a decent FTB server that does not tolerate griefing and will help out with mod knowledge.
Plans/Goals(just curious): My goal is to learn every (or most) of the mods in the modpack.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Tons of experience with Minecraft (play it all day, every day), some with Tekkit (haven't played in a few months), not much with FTB
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Skype
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Nope, frame rape.
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) They are cute, but not pests at times.

Monkeyman611

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Monkeyman611
Reason for wanting to join: Want to finally join a server to play on permantly
Plans/Goals(just curious): Make an automatic HV solar array making from UU
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Mostly Single Player, been playing FTB since the last challenge map
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): What ever is recommended, suppose to get a mic in a few weeks
Will you record(if so youtube channel): Sure, but I don't have a youtube channel (yet)
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Most of the time cute but the one that lives on top of my roof is a pest

Xelephant

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Xelephant
old, if a Number is required i'd say 42. Because 42 might be the answer to this Question..
Reason for wanting to join:
Some People i knew, play on this Server and recommended it for me.
Plans/Goals(just curious):
Taking over the wo... phew...nearly spoiled ma Plans here. I'm not really sure, but it will involve
some fancy Hi-Tec Machinery and a Shield. Some additional straw and wooden Minions might be required.
I'd like to open a Free-Cookie-for-sad-Panda-Dispenser for Charity, some totally not rigged Slot Machines.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:
I played around 2 years of Vanilla MC, in addition i have 1 year experience with IC2, RedPower, BuildCraft.
Tried the following mods (playtime 3-6 Month): Tekkit; Terrafirmacraft, FTB and MindCrack.​
Preferred voice chat:
Teamspeak 3
Will you record:
Hell, no.
Squirrells cute or pest?
Hmmm... if i trainable to be my Minions: cute, if not trainable: cute & not smart

xavier

Jul 29, 2019
Reason for wanting to join I am a newb in training I am trying to learn more with bio mass and industrial craft I
plans/goals I have a goal of making a food factory
prior experience with MC, Tekkit, Technic, FTB: Ive played minecraft since 1.0.0 tekkit ive played ever since
tekkit with Duncan came out technic ive played that for only a week, FTB ive played it for a couple of mouths now and I am enjoying it im not that familiar with everything right now but im trying
if u would like to Skype my name is neji1245
squrrles cute or pest I think there adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!undefined

TheOneNutWonder

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:joshisthe1
Reason for wanting to join:getting lonely in singleplayer
Plans/Goals(just curious):learn the modpack and have fun
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB:I played tekkit but only with ee2 :p
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): what ever you want
Will you record(if so youtube channel):no
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): MY dog Bella chases them off, but there cute.

Surrealnirvana

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: surrealnivana (don't ask why nirvana is missing a r)
Reason for wanting to join: I am getting tired of playing by myself, and would like to become part of a community.
Plans/Goals(just curious) I am Going to master thuamcraft, and build a nice hobbit hole.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have being playing minecraft since alpha. I bounced around with a bunch a other mods for awhile. Then I watched Direwolf20's season 4 lets play and got hooked on tech mods. Never looked back.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) No preference, your choice :)
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Maybe when I get a better pc
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Both, I do not know why they are not in minecraft yet.

rexxor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: zwifty94
Reason for wanting to join: Well, I've been looking for a fun FTB server to play, this one seems like it would have alot of mature people on it.
Plans/Goals(just curious) What is everyones goal really :)? Not really THAT experienced with FTB, but I'm learning. But yeah, my goal would be to get everything possible.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing minecraft since as long as I can remember, early alpha stages maybe? I used to like Minecraft alot, but I just stopped playing for like a year or two, and now I picked up on FTB and tekkit, so I've gotten back into it.
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Teamspeak :)
Will you record(if so youtube channel) I might, I might, if I ever get over to it, I sometimes livestream :)
Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) Squirrels are amazing, nice name pick.

MrBiscuity

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MrBiscuity

Reason for wanting to join: Most of the guys on teamspeak(korusoft) play on this server and I would like to play with them

Plans/Goals: I dont give myself a set goal I just look for goals along the way.

prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have been playing minecraft for over 2 years now and have experience with Tekkit (Buildcraft,IC2 etc) I also played TFC for a while.

Preferred voice chat: Teamspeak

Will you record: I am not planning on it.

xavier

Jul 29, 2019
age 13
reason for wanting to join: I like squirrels
prior experience: mc since 1.0.0 tekkit and technic
will you record no
squirrels are the cutest animals ever!
I LIKE PIE

Mtn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mtheoryninja
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for a good FTB server to play on which is more self-moderated than other servers which insta-ban items/mods.

Plans/Goals(just curious): Play with the IC reactors, see how FTB differs from tekkit. See how this works without EE...probably means I'll have to make a lot more machines.

prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Been playing minecraft since pre-alpha. Used Buildcraft first, then IC2, RP, EE, later found tekkit, now FTB. Have been playing extensively on the Roister Gaming tekkit server.

Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up): Mumble

Will you record(if so youtube channel): Nope.

Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ): Cute.

TheBrostepGuy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TheBrostepGuy
Reason for wanting to join: I want to be a part of a community server where i can work together with others
Plans/Goals: Building a large scale project with others on the server
Prior Experience: 1 year of minecraft, 2 months of tekkit, 2 months of FTB
Preffered Voice Chat: No preferences
Will you record: "TheBrostepGuy" Maybe if approved by admin
Squirrels cute or pest: AMAZING

LaDane

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LaDane

Reason for wanting to join: I have previously played with other players on the server

Plans/Goals(just curious): Build some amazing structures

prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played minecraft since alpha, spent quite a lot of time in tekkit

Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Teamspeak

Will you record(if so youtube channel) Sure, i have fraps and video editing software if needed

Squirrells cute or pest? (This one really dosent matter ) i like to roast them on my fire...

Graymayne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Graymayne

Reason for wanting to join: To join my friends already on server.
Voicechat: Depends upon where the people are. Have: Skype, Teamspeak, Mumble
Will I Record: Not planning to.

Bigjoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BigJoe89
Reason for wanting to join: Want to join a FTB server with a good community
Plans/Goals: To play and build
Experiences: 1 year on Minecraft and 3 months on FTB
Voice chat: Teamspeak and Skype
Recording: No

Pitviper07

Jul 29, 2019
Hey gummy I just wanted to let you know that I have started school again so I wont be getting on any time soon if you want to put someone else on the whitelist I wont be on for another 4 months

bowlofspiders

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: bowlofspiders

Reason for wanting to join: A friend of mine plays on this server

Plans/Goals: Have fun? :p

prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Three years of vanilla.

Preferred voice chat: Teamspeak

Will you record: Maybe

Squirrells cute or pest? Mix of both