Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

william mcnabb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: usafmcnabb19
Banned Before: never
Experience with modded MC: ive been on several servers for months keep leaving because people kept greifing everything
Goals On Server: master power in ftb
Unique Skills?:always ready to learn something new
How Active are you?:eek:n everyother day for atleast an hour
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: mixed between tech and builder but can be a adventurer

Deconstruction

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Deconstruction
Reason for wanting to join: Friends ont he server
Plans/Goals(just curious) Build glorious structures and messing with mods
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Too many servers to count
Preferred voice chat(incase we need to set something more permanent up) Any
Will you record(if so youtube channel) Don't have any software for it
[DOUBLEPOST=1378259464][/DOUBLEPOST]Didn't see the new format, sorry
Never been banned
Unique skills: I'd say I'm a decent cooperative builder
Bit of a mix of all of those

Buzzcut

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:buzzcut30002000
Banned Before:never
Experience with modded MC: been playing tekkit and tekkit classic
Goals On Server: A: learn some of the mods that im missing out on. B: be as creative as I can be after learning them
Unique Skills?: trap setting and building design
How Active are you?: very active on my days off of work. and play a couple of hours after I get off work on the days I do
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: builder / tech with a little adventurer in my play style

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:av1nash
Banned Before:no
Experience with modded MC:a lot ,been playin modded since 2 years
Goals On Server:hav fun
Unique Skills?:building unique stuff and got 70% of knowledge of the mods in this pack
How Active are you?:4-5 hrs a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:tech

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
at Deconstruction Reason for wanting to join: Friends ont he server what friends bud?

also
av1nash
and
buzzcut30002000
whitelisted

Cyber_Punker

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cyber_Punker
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Extensive. I have played on a custom tekkit modpack for over a year, where I am a Lead Mod. I am familiar with every single aspect of every mod except bees, tree breeding and IC2 crops. I haven't gotten bored enough to dive into those minigames yet :p
Goals On Server: To build a huge high tech automated base, gradually refining my design for the perfect setup.
Unique Skills?: Well I can build amazing buildings when I put my mind to it, but I would say my specialty is making artificial islands/ floating islands that look completely natural.
How Active are you?: Very because I am a student
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder/Tech
My last (unfinished) base:
2013-08-17_16.29.44.png

Fritex

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Fritex
Banned Before: Banned in the early minecraft years while we had only the website mc
Experience with modded MC: Alot of experience
Goals On Server: Build machinery, explore and have fun!
Unique Skills?: Mechanic,Mega Builder
How Active are you?: I pretty much play every day if not every two days
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: A tech builder with some social butterfly :)

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Cyber_Punker added to the white list. Welcome and have fun.
Fritex denied. Thank you for applying.

sirpadington

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: sirpadington
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Mid Level. I started playing on a few private FTB servers about 6 months ago.
Goals On Server: Learn new things and to have fun
Unique Skills?: I love to tinker with things, I won't give up until something is perfect. I can also rig the outcome of a coin flip.
How Active are you?: A 2-3 hours every other day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Mix between Tech and Adventurer

Huey Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TFH_Huey
Banned Before: Not on this server. I have been banned on other servers, but main reason is me harassing server admins for scamming my friends donations or something (Happened at lease 9 times throughout 2 years)
Experience with modded MC: Ehh, I played tekkit when it first came out but wasn't really a fan. This will be my first FTB server.
Goals On Server: Build efficient farms; castles; and other eye beauties. I try not to think of a goal and really just go with my mood.
Unique Skills?: Web Developer; Been playing Minecraft for 2 years+ now.
How Active are you?: About 4 - 32 hours a week.
Which sums you up? Builder, Adventurer, Tech, Social-Butterfly: Adventurer/Builder.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
sirpadington added to the white list. Welcome to SQUirrelcraft. :)
TFH_Huey denied. Thank you for applying.

Deconstruction

Jul 29, 2019
Along with what Korso said, a few people I know from prior servers I hear are on this, Fay is one more, not sure who else from the old server is on here though

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Deconstruction added to the whitelist. I am truly sorry for missing your post. Welcome to the server and I hope you have a lot of fun. :)

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Due to a large amount of applications and a large player base; we reserve the right to deny anyone for any reason. Please do not ask or inquire as to why. Thank you for applying.

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:ryanhaych1
Banned Before:No
Experience with modded MC:Yes, i Play alot of mods.
Goals On Server: Have Fun, play with Friend.
Unique Skills?:Build Unique Contraptions , good with CC.
How Active are you?:2-7 hours a-day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:Tech.