Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
ryanhaych1 can you tell us a little more. Your app is a little sparse. What friend? What kind of contraptions? Where have you had experience?

ryanhaych1

Jul 29, 2019
ryanhaych1 can you tell us a little more. Your app is a little sparse. What friend? What kind of contraptions? Where have you had experience?

i have a Friend Already on Your Server Named Av1nash hoping to play with him, I have experience with Computer Craft/Gregtech and AE and tekkit experience I've been playing FTB modpacks since beta release, i build contraptions with computercraft contraptions and multifarms

Huey Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
Due to a large amount of applications and a large player base; we reserve the right to deny anyone for any reason. Please do not ask or inquire as to why. Thank you for applying.

Pfff, quit acting like your a big server. I was looking for a new home where I would play for a long time, but now I see the admins think they should act like super-authority and can't listen to players because they get 30 players on at a time. Sad.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Pfff, quit acting like your a big server. I was looking for a new home where I would play for a long time, but now I see the admins think they should act like super-authority and can't listen to players because they get 30 players on at a time. Sad.
First off, I don't know who you think you are but you don't know the first thing about our server so shut your mouth.
Second, there are two reasons you were denied...1)which you have demonstrated nicely by the way; your age. 14 is young. The maturity level of a 14 year old is not a fit in our server. Our average age is in the 20's. You are obviously not a mature individual and would have been kicked within minutes. 2)
Banned Before: Not on this server. I have been banned on other servers, but main reason is me harassing server admins for scamming my friends donations or something (Happened at lease 9 times throughout 2 years)
I take previous bans very seriously and into account when doing whitelisting. Since I am not an admin by the way, I do not act like I have super authority and I do listen, however; that being said. I am not going to let some little 14 year old punk throw a tantrum on the forums. So grow up and move on. This is not the server for you. Good luck finding another server that will have a group of players more to your maturity level.
Fayini

mcreskiller

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:mcreskiller
Banned Before:No
Experience with modded MC:Been playing modded since the early ic2 days (large block sized cables anyone :p)
Goals On Server: Meet new people, have fun on a modded server, the current one I played on is shutting down, but i was one of the best builders
Unique Skills?:Amazing at automation, Can't build creative, but if you need something automated im your man
How Active are you?:Im in university, so it will vary, but anywhere from 2-8+ hours a day
Which sums you up? Tech! Love square homes because thats all i can build, Always looking to help people
Edit: The server I last played on, I was an active member for almost 2 years

Huey Freeman

Jul 29, 2019
First off, I don't know who you think you are but you don't know the first thing about our server so shut your mouth.
Second, there are two reasons you were denied...1)which you have demonstrated nicely by the way; your age. 14 is young. The maturity level of a 14 year old is not a fit in our server. Our average age is in the 20's. You are obviously not a mature individual and would have been kicked within minutes. 2)
Banned Before: Not on this server. I have been banned on other servers, but main reason is me harassing server admins for scamming my friends donations or something (Happened at lease 9 times throughout 2 years)
I take previous bans very seriously and into account when doing whitelisting. Since I am not an admin by the way, I do not act like I have super authority and I do listen, however; that being said. I am not going to let some little 14 year old punk throw a tantrum on the forums. So grow up and move on. This is not the server for you. Good luck finding another server that will have a group of players more to your maturity level.
Fayini

1.) I am not throwing a tantrum.
2.) If you consider age into maturity, then you got another thing coming. There is a 4th grader that takes math class with me because he is that damn smart and also is mature enough to talk and learn along with us.
3.) I was being honest about my bans, so I did nothing wrong.
4.) I would not be kicked within minutes just because I am 14?

And I do not know much about your server, but from what you have displayed you are seem to have the traits of an xbox CoD rager who thinks anyone younger than them is immature.

And I'm not really pissed I am denied. I am pissed the way you did it. Don't deny it, because you're only lying to yourself.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
fun fun
where to start with this?
lets work through the posts now shall we?

1.) I am not throwing a tantrum.

And I do not know much about your server, but from what you have displayed you are seem to have the traits of an xbox CoD rager who thinks anyone younger than them is immature.

And I'm not really pissed I am denied. I am pissed the way you did it. Don't deny it, because you're only lying to yourself.

i don't really have to comment about how what you say and well... what your saying contracits itself..... cry more ... please do, throw your hands up. scream for me, unlike Fayini i enjoy it, ill wait but make it good as all apps done on ftb will be referd back to here and your "immature" and childish behavior will be for all to see.

2.) If you consider age into maturity, then you got another thing coming. There is a 4th grader that takes math class with me because he is that damn smart and also is mature enough to talk and learn along with us.

maturity = maturity... something that you should probably realize is that running around screaming "look at me I'm mature..." doesn't really help the fact and goes to prove otherwise

3.) I was being honest about my bans, so I did nothing wrong.

I have been banned on other servers, but main reason is me harassing server admins for scamming my friends donations or something (Happened at lease 9 times throughout 2 years)
what?
*rubs eye's*
what???
so lets go into this....
banned 9 times? or scammed nine times?
either way why would i want to deal with some little kid who is admitting to being banned through harassment?
your logic is flawed, incorrect and self centered - i admit it therefore I'm right?-
by that, that would mean the simple act of acknowledgement = immunity from all reactions to your actions?
that's not how things work, here, there or anywhere.

4.) I would not be kicked within minutes just because I am 14?

your right you wouldn't be kicked.... because you wouldn't get in... demonstrated by denial of application.
because of age? not entirely as the age of players has a huge range in our member base, but down to the fact that of we know what our community is like
and who would/ wouldn't fit in and you belong to the latter.

I have to address this as am all o_O? at it who is denying what? nowhere from what i read did anyone deny turning you away... in fact the opposite it was addressed and you seem to just want attention, so i will oblige

What it all comes down to is simply this:

Mine.
My server:- ill take whom i want i don't need to give thought nor reason to you
My responsibility :- to ensure that the gaming experience that my players receive is the best out there, i don't believe they should have to deal with you

And for the record
quit acting like your a big server

we kinda are.....
who are you?
in fact.....

Pfff, quit acting like your a Known and respected member of this community. I was looking for a new player where they would play for a long time, but now I see the this kid think's they should act like super-authority and can't listen to to staff because they cant get to be one of the "30 players" on at a time. Sad.

I believe that will suffice for now, respond if you wish, but keep all abuse and personal attacks on me or my staff to pm's or my website the FTB moderators have enough work on these forums as it is, especially during these dark times
-Jaded, till you return know that all of us at SQUirrellcraft miss and wish you the best-

~G

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
mcreskiller added to the whitelist. lol. try to build unsquare houses. :) They are uuuuuugggly. lol

CaptainHobo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Jazz_Prime
Banned Before:no
Experience with modded MC:i have lot of experience ,used to watch direwolf20 series since his season 2 ssp
Goals On Server:have fun and i like hard mode of your modpack <3 gregtech :D
Unique Skills?:hard worker
How Active are you?:2-3 hrs days have to go for work later
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:tech obviously :p

EgG4mer

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:EgG4mer
Banned Before:no
Experience with modded MC:i have lot of experience ,just try me
Goals On Server:have fun and i like hard mode of your modpack <3 gregtech :D
Unique Skills?:hard worker
How Active are you?:1-2 hrs days
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social

chardo440

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: chardo440
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: Ever since tekkit first came out I've been playing mods now since the release of FTB
Goals On Server: build have fun I just like automating everything best I can.
Unique Skills?: I'm pretty strong in all the mods. I can build some cool stuff too. I can send pictures. I've also done work with Mindcrack and I've made movie shorts with name of "Redstone Cinemas"
How Active are you?: 3-7 hours a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:Tech if I had to pick I like making things more and more optimized.

Alen_213

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Alen_213
Reason for wanting to join: I'm looking for server with friendly community and i like to help, and see other players at work so i can learn stuff.
Plans/Goals: I want to get more familiar with the FTB unleashed mod pack!
Prior experience: I've been playing Minecraft for a 2,5 years and i've playing ftb like 1 year!
Preferred voice chat: TS3/Skype
Will you record: No
Squirrels cute or pest?: Cute!

Jenial

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jenial
Banned Before:
But ofcourse not.
Experience with modded MC:
I've played FTB - Mindcrack pack for about half a year. During this period I ran my own server, which was one of the most popular servers at that time. Feel free to check the (closed) thread if you'd like. http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/havencraft-reborn-closed-archive.2770/
Goals On Server:My goals on any Minecraft server are the same. Having a good time, and able to socialize with friendly players on the server. I also tend to play the game itself a bit, but I'm mostly chatting. ;)
Unique Skills?:
Since Minecraft has a huge community, I don't think there's much of ''Unique skills'' in me. However - I'd like to play around with redstone, and can make some decent advanced structures. I'm also rather decent with making advanced storage rooms with Redpower. Oh yeah, and did I tell you I like to chat?
How Active are you?:
Whenever I'm not at work I'll try to pop in.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Social-Buttefly, I geuss? As I stated twice before in this application, I'd like to chat around, and have a good time. Even though social-butterfly sounds very awkward, I think that sums up the best for me. Do not worry, I'm not a phedophile.
Hope to see you respond soon. :)

Nikaz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: GuessWho_
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC:Vanilla minecraft started to be a little bit boring for me and my friends, so we started playing tekkit which we learnt pretty fast(played about a month) bu then the server went nut crazy with their adminds and we stopped playing. Now it is only me, lone gamer playing ftb (which I love, it is 100x better than tekkit, just wow) I've been playing it for about 2 weeks now, I still have some mods to learn but I think my overall experience with modded MC is pretty good, even better than average I would say.
Goals On Server:I'm planning to build sth else than a castle(which I was practically building on every server) and try sth new, also I want to try out new mods I didn't have a chance to explore fully, yet. Ofc I could do everything on single player, but this kind of gameplay is not me. I really like to talk with people when playing, on chat/ts doesnt matter, it is nice to have someone to talk to or build with them cool stuff. I also want to breed top tier bees.
Unique Skills?: Building awesome(at least to me) structures with fully automated systems, I really love playing with rednet and me system which I'm good at.
How Active are you?: 3-10h a day, it really depends on my general attitude and the weather outside and ofc studies which begins in less than a month now.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: A little bit builder and tech, I always start in a small cave and when I have everything I move into my glorious buildings with high tech machines

Gambit01

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Gambit01
Banned Before: Never and not starting now.
Experience with modded MC: Hmm.. Since 2010, If I remember correctly but I was away from all of the recent stuff within all of last year during some time in a trade school.
Goals On Server: Make friends, make machines and possibly some big builds.
Unique Skills?: Very lucky(examples; Found a 8 ore chunk of diamonds after falling through a hole and landing on the edge of a lava pool, having survived with 1 heart. lol)
How Active are you?: Addict, Thats how.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: b, big A and T with alittle S, bATs! .. Ya, that sums me up pretty well, Even if it doesnt make sense, lol.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Jenial !
i just saw the avatar and was all o_O?
i remember her from back when i started out.
added to whitelist :)
ill get around to everyone else soon, just rolled over and woke up :)