Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bobby_Worrest

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bobby_worrest
Banned Before: No i haven't
Experience with modded MC: Yes i have play all the tekkits and now playing ftb unleashed
Goals On Server: Try and get a pretty nice tech house bulit
Unique Skills?: Really good with ic2 and computercraft
How Active are you?:anytime i have to get on i will other than that i have school and work as well
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech

Mulldrifter

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Mulldrifter
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: I played FTB Unlimited for 2 months and watching Direwolf20´s SMP Series.
Goals On Server: Build a small town together with some friends (And also produce unlimited power ... muahaha)
Unique Skills?: Harnessing the power of Golems
How Active are you?: 2-3h a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Technomagical Builder

Sorong

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sorong
Experience with modded MC: I played Tekkit some months, then i swapped to ftb started with direwolf20 and later ftb ultimate
Goals On Server: Build a small town together with some friends (And also produce unlimited power ... muahaha) (one of them is the guy who wrote before me - mulldrifter^^)
Unique Skills?: mh difficult, im good with applied energestics and gregtech
How Active are you?: 2-3h a day (normally...)
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech, Builder and sometimes a Social-Butterfly, on my last server i tried to build a public power source^^

Chronologist

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings everyone, I belong to the guys above me. I am interested in joining the server as well, here are some basic infos about me:

IGN: Chronologist89.
Ever banned: Nope.
Experience with modded MC: Occasionally played FTB since it was released. Watched many LPs back then.
Goals: Finding compact and elegant solutions to automation based problems.
Unique skills: Probably mostly Computer Craft programming.
How active: Will probably log on each day, at least to see if everything is still running fine.
Which one of: Builder, Adventurer, Tech, Social-Butterfly, sums me up?: Mostly Tech. I want to push automation and technical playthings to the limits.

I hope that gives you an idea about myself and I am looking forward to hear from you. Until then, have a nice day.

Seraphina

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Seraphina
Experience with modded MC: I played Tekkit, ftb Direwolf20 and ftb Ultimate.
Goals On Server: Build my own sweet home in a town together with my friends.
Unique Skills?: im good at decorations and at beebreeding ;)
How Active are you?: 1 - 3 hours a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder and a Social-Butterfly :)

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
group of friends im guessing ^_^
thats what i like to see, healthy comunnites and to be honest getting started normally takes a while having people there with you helps so...
the followering added to whitelist:

Seraphina \ Sorong \ Chronologist89 | Mulldrifter

welcome on in and have fun XD

KIBA125

Jul 29, 2019
hi
ING: KIBA125
Experience with modded MC: I played Tekkit, ftb Direwolf20 and ftb Ultimate.
Goals On Server: Build my own sweet home in a town together with my friends.
Unique Skills?: im good at beebreeding and farms
How Active are you?: 1 - 3 hours a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder and a Social-Butterfly :)

I usually play with Seraphina \ Sorong \ Chronologist89 | Mulldrifter in team/Group

yeyeftw

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: yeyeftw.
Banned Before: No.
Experience with modded MC: Loads of experience with buildcraft and industrialcraft. Other mods i have played with in custom modpacks(most of them my own), and started playing feed the beast, early December 2012.
Goals On Server: I dont quit know yet, but was thinking about getting a lot into forestry, and do some bees and trees, which i haven't really played with alot.
Unique Skills?: Hmm? I have a very very good understanding and usage of gate logic due to my studies towards becoming a electo engineer.
How Active are you?: Depends on how large the work load from school is at the given time. However i always seem to get time for a hour or two a day average.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Definitely tech. i really like setting up production lines, as well as playing around with computercraft.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
KIBA125 added to the whitelist. Welcome to the server and have lots of fun. =) yeyeftw added to the whitelist. Welcome on in. =)

Shenjo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:83sparky83
Banned Before:Nope
Experience with modded MC: Tekkit, FTB, Been playing since alpha
Goals On Server: Something really cool, no set goals yet
Unique Skills?: Quick fast builder able to build large scale projects
How Active are you?: 3 to 4 hours a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:Builder

Viperhous

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Viperhous
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Been playing MC since 1.8 and been self modding quickly after that. Then jumped on the tekkit, and eventually FTB bandwagon so i know most of the mods pretty well.
Goals On Server:To have a fun time with the mods in a public place so i wont get bored so quickly.
Unique Skills?: Im very good at bee breeding and tinkers construct.
How Active are you?: Like an hour a day depending on school work.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I like to adventure biomes'o'plenty places but also build cool looking bases

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:carz98
Banned Before:vanilla
Experience with modded MC:ftb voids wrath
Goals On Server:bee's and gregtech
Unique Skills?:gregtech person
How Active are you?:everyday but i have school
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:Tech all the way and building
In Game Name:rossyboi09
Banned Before:nope
Experience with modded MC:ftb since beta
Goals On Server:bee's and greg tech
Unique Skills?:idk i like eerything
How Active are you?:almost everyday
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:love doing everything and like helping people out
i posted 2 app's me and my friend if thats ok ill hop on ts in a lil

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
carz98 rossyboi09 added to the whitelist. welcome in. =)

1000 Messages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT WOOT

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
This message is the true 1000 "response" message lol
also SC, turtles, fillers, outposts and xp/hunger glitch addressed last night

Crittafur

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Crittafur
Banned Before: Negative
Experience with modded MC: Plenty, have been hosting small dedicated FTB servers since the beta pack. Currently hosting a private Ultimate server but my players don't want to move on to unleashed.
Goals On Server: Find some awesome people to work with, tech up, and build a giant ME network. Mostly I'm looking for other ambitious players to work with to get the most out of FTB, it looks like you have the perfect community for that.
Unique Skills?: Helping to make other people's jobs easier. Exploring the depths of every mod. Love combining Gregtech-IC2-Applied Energistics for super autocrafting.
How Active are you?: 1-4 hours a day, more hours during the week.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech-Adventurer