Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

blitz4694

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Blitz4694
Banned Before: Not that i know of
Experience with modded MC: Been playing FTB about 4 or so months now
Goals On Server: Build a house, Make some friends, Survive
Unique Skills?: Solving problems
How Active are you?: 5-6 Hours every day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Bit of a adventurer and techy

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Due to a large amount of applications and a large player base; we reserve the right to deny anyone for any reason. Please do not ask or inquire as to why. Thank you for applying.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Blitz4694 added to the white list. Have fun =)

w83qGGQ.jpg

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Lamp218
Banned Before: No.
Experience with modded MC: Since around 1.2.5 Beta I've been working with mods for Minecraft.
Goals On Server: To work on my bees and make a nice looking, large farm.
Unique Skills?: In game, I work on bees and trees, I am very meticulous when I build, and am very creative with how I plan things. IRL, I am a musician, I play Tenor and Bari Saxophone, and am an honors student in school.
How Active are you?: Fairly active, on about everyday unless something comes up in my life.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder I suppose. A bit of a narrow selection.
Thanks for reading through my application. I hope to play with you soon!

Xeyko

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Xeyko
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: New to FTB, have had a tekkit server for sometime with a friend(which doesnt play much anymore.) Been looking to get into FTB for awhile.
Goals On Server: Meet new friends, have fun with people, build a crazy wackey dream home with glass(I likes glass...)
Unique Skills?:Nothin rly in particular ingame
How Active are you?: Fairly active, I work weekdays sooo probably a couple/fews hrs a night and weekends a good amount unless life is in the way
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: All of the Above, tho Tech is a work in progress.

Gamer16

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: VvitchDr
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: 3 years
Goals On Server: To meet new people and to stop tyranny of the griefers.
Unique Skills?: No :/
How Active are you?: active almost all day when i get bored take a break and play some rpg's :D
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Adventurer,Tech and maybe a little social-butterfly

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Denied VvitchDr.[DOUBLEPOST=1371494090][/DOUBLEPOST]Lamp218 denied. Thank you for applying.[DOUBLEPOST=1371494202][/DOUBLEPOST]Xeyko added to the white list. Welcome to Squirrellcraft. =)

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
in Game Name: BookerTheGeek
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: Yes. I provide Support here on FTB
Goals On Server: Have Fun. Build amazing things.
Unique Skills?: I can play the saxophone?
How Active are you?: As often as work permits. At least once a week, often every day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder and Tech

Jacob C

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IXMessyXI​
Banned Before: No​
Experience with modded MC: Quite strong.​
Goals On Server: To assist and inspire others to make creative things within the server.​
Unique Skills?: Very fast learner, strong patience and great at moderating. (No, I do not wish to become a mod/admin, ruins the experience.)​
How Active are you?: Very active. Currently without a job so I'm frequently at the computer.​
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech & Social.​
Also, I'd like to know is recording/live streaming within the server is allowed. With the soon arrival of my new sound card I'll likely be live streaming daily. If I were permitted to do so on this server that would be great.​

HeroicMaster

Jul 29, 2019
in game name: HeroicMaster
age 13
reason want to build and have fun. play with friends with no griefing
plans: build a house and defend off the mobs
mc 1 year/ tekkeit 2 months/ ftb 1 month
team speak 3
yes i will be recording videos
most are cute

Laloth000

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Laloth
Banned Before: No.
Experience with modded MC: i have played FTB since it started and I have also ran a few FTB and modded servers.
Goals On Server: Build stuff and meet new people.
Unique Skills?: Memorizing of items and facts.
How Active are you?: I will be very active it i get accepted
Which sums you up? Tech , Builder , Mage , Adventurer , Social - Butterfly :I am kind of everything i like to dip into everything!

Zafir

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: XxXDarkxKiraXxX
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Been playing since the release of FTB
Goals On Server: Learning the new mobs with company.
Unique Skills?: Not really.
How Active are you?: Pretty active. Most likely 5 times a week if not more.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech for sure, I love my tech mods.

Vermillion

Jul 29, 2019
In-game Name: VermillionX
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Been using mods for... over a year, roughly. Since the days of Tekkit.
Goals on this Server: Building mostly. I'm an architect in real life, so I usually make ultra-modern houses (it's a habit), though this time I think i'll recreate some old-school anime buildings this time around.
Unique Skills?: Architect and master of Microblocks. Gotta love them details. I also know almost everything about every machine in FTB (Excluding AE.)
How Active are you?: Since i'm between jobs, i'm on 8 or so hours a day.
Which sums you up? Builder, Adventurer, Tech, Social-butterfly: Builder, definitely builder. I try to keep automation to the minimum and focus mainly on intricate designs with maximum detail on every spot (No Xycraft blocks. Their sole purpose is to ruin servers and clients alike.).

pandax

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: pandax666 (Yeah I know it is slightly offensive, but I've had the handle for over 20 years now.)
Age: 36 (I am and old man who will not hesitate to berate any kids loitering upon my lawn.)
Banned Before: As far as I know I have never been banned.
Experience with modded MC: Been playing FTB for about a year, before that I had only played Vanilla MC. Previously I have been running a server with some friends, but they have stopped playing so I am seeking a new social venue in which to build.
Goals On Server: To love, live, and build. I am hoping to make some new friends and build things that would make my momma proud. Plus, who doesn't love squirrels?
Unique Skills?: I am a pretty good problem solver and have had good luck with my technical builds. But large structures are my bread and butter. Oh, and I play the banjo!
How Active are you?: I would probably play a couple hours each night and more on the weekends.
Which sums you up? In real life I'm a one-eyed, half-Japanese programmer with Tourette syndrome. In game I'm a social hermit technophile, who is oft struck with the wander lust.

shinyarceus4

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: shinyarceus4
Banned Before: I've been temporarily banned from the Voxelbox for raging in capslock after an admin blew up my build.
Experience with modded MC: I install all my mods by inserting them into the jar. 'Nuff said.
In all seriousness, I have quite a bit of modding experience, having played tekkit heavily for about a year.
Goals On Server: To build a universal charging station. Free energy!
Unique Skills?: I'm pretty good at automating stuff, like iron golem farms and mob spawners.
How Active are you?: I'm on every other week, but I'll often play other games.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Adventurer, though I could sorta be a tech guy too.

Krazycherry

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Krazycherry
Banned Before:No, not that I know of anyways.
Experience with modded MC:Yes, I used to mod my minecraft heavly before launchers came out with their fancy shmamcyness
Goals On Server:Improve my builds, power gen, learn from looking at other people creations
Unique Skills?:No D:
How Active are you?: Play at least a few hours a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I would say all 4 of them, except i am a bad builder unfortunately

Jake Webb

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jakeman070593
Banned Before: Never been banned
Experience with modded MC: I've been playing Tekkit for over a year and just recently started playing FTB and love it!
Goals On Server: My main goals on the server are to experiment with Thaumcraft as I haven't played with it much but I pretty much want to delve into about every mod. I really enjoy them all!
Unique Skills?: Not too unique of a person just kind of your average Joe. But I am a very sociable person and enjoy a server with a good community
How Active are you?: I am very active on servers that I really enjoy. I tend to put about 200 hours in about a month
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I'd say I am a little bit of everything. I enjoy a nice build but at the same time I like to adventure. I love conversing with the community and love the fact that FTB still has RP2 and IC2!

Edit: Just saw the post on your website about no whitelisting until Issues are resolved. I understand and am willing to wait until they are resolved. Hope you still take me into consideration when whitelisting is back online! Thanks!

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Laloth, VermillionX, pandaax666, KrazyCherry added to the white list.

w83qGGQ.jpg

XxXDarkxKiraXxX, shinyarceus4 denied thank you for applying.