Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jacob C

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: IXMessyXI
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Quite strong.
Goals On Server: To assist and inspire others to make creative things within the server.
Unique Skills?: Very fast learner, strong patience.
How Active are you?: Very active. I'm frequently at the computer.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
The twilight forest will be scheduled for deletion and a new one genned in this upcoming Friday
so please ensure all belongings are removed.
Thank you
~G

Infernomage39

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Infernomage39
Banned Before:No never been banned.
Experience with modded MC:Mostly alot of my time i've played Minecraft i've played modded and just fooled around either with Aether 1 and technic and tekkit and Just usually play modded.
Goals On Server:Just to be able to play and have fun.
Unique Skills?:I'm able to learn alot of things quickly and come up with new contraptions sometimes and i can be very Space Efficient with some machines.
How Active are you?:Active often maybe every day besides from the Upcoming Monday Tuesdays and Fridays due to Driver's Ed.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:I'm more of a Social Person IMO because i'd rather have these huge open worlds played with other people rather than just play by myself.

Vortex27

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Vortex27
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: I played about 6 months on a Tekkit Server, after that I got to know FTB and I am playing it for about 3 months now :)
Goals On Server: Building something epic, meet lots of new ppl and make friends, help new players to get used to FTB, and the most important part: Have Fun :D
Unique Skills?: I am very good in solving problems (ofc it will take a while, but I wont give up until I found a solution). Furthermore I am quite patient when it comes to building difficult contraptions or to explaining stuff to new players :)
How Active are you?: About 1-2h a day :/ Ye I know its not much, but I am working at the Red Cross and I often have to work long hours :/ But I will do my best to be as active as possible :)
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech
Thank you for reading my application :)
Have fun,
Vortex27

Chre903

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
Chre903

Real Life Name:
CHristopher R. E. (Thats where the Chre comes from :) You also can call me Chris

Will i continue to write in Colors?
My eyes saying No!

Banned Before:
Who would answer "Yes" here? No i was never banned on any kind of Multiplayer Server. (BF3 Servers of 14 Year olds don't count)

Experience with modded MC:
I installed my the first mods long before FTB was released but it where never so many Mods like FTB has in it. That's why i love Feed the Beast <3
I still miss the Zeppelin Mod :'( R.I.P.

Goals On Server:
All the Public Server i played on, where Grief till the death of my Fun playing on there and all the Whitelisted ones where slowly dying due to inactive Members.
So i am looking for an active Server with many nice (and Mature) People to play with.
I have currently no plans in Building something specific. My last project was a 128 Blocks big Sphere out of Glass, and i finished the whole Sphere and the Land in it, but after so many hours of building i lost my inspiration and interest in it.

Unique Skills?:
I have a Technical Mind and a good spatial awareness (Just Googled for a Translation, i hope this means what i mean :p )
Nothing else comes to my Mind that would help with Minecraft.

How Active are you?:
Mhhh, i would say very, but it varies. After finishing The Witcher 2 i feeled like i need some Minecraft again :D
In other words, it would be some hours a Day when i feel like it.

But i have to say i am in Germany, GMT+2. I play mostly later in the Day. 17:00 till 01:00 is usually when i have time to play.

(I also have not the best English, but it is ok, i can Communicate)

Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:
Technical Builder. I am not the most Social Man on this World so i hope you guys let me get into the Super Squirrel Fanclub :D

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Vortex27 Chre903 Infernomage39 added to the white list. Welcome to the server.

w83qGGQ.jpg

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Working on New arena like game any takers for the build? I'll go into specifics when we have a team lined up for it

Tax80

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
Tax80
Banned Before:
Never been banned.
I have been a fan of tech mods since Tekkit. I learned to assemble mods into my MC games without the use of a launcher when I discovered that some of the mod authors did not wish their mods to be part of that pack. I was very happy when FTB came along to make life easy again.
Goals On Server:
I really want to delve into the world of bees and become a Master Apiarist. Would like to eventually have bees providing most of my resources for me.
Why do I want to play on a server and not just SSP ? SSP gets boring quickly. In SMP, I can go visit people's cool builds in person, and people can check out my base too. External feedback on what you're doing is a great thing.
Unique Skills?:
I wouldn't say that there's anything unique about me, but wrangling mods around without using a launcher is somewhat of a special skill perhaps? I generally just get along with people and I don't pester people with questions. I know how to use google and can look up most things on my own.
How Active are you?:
I am returning from a break. I tend to be very active for 3-4 months, get burned out, take a break and find other things to do, then return to my MC crack addiction.
When I am on a SMP server, I try to divide my attention between trying to make my builds pretty and techie. In SSP I don't focus on beauty so much because their's nobody to show it off to or work on it with.
Additionally, what I am looking for in a server is a community I can enjoy lag free for the most part. I have been looking for newer servers that don't already have a ton of people at "end-game" already. The server-age of SquirrelCraft made me shy away at first, but I am ready to dig-in after seeing the activity of the admins and the fact that it is on Hard(Fun)-mode.
Cheers!

Fazarof

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
Fazarof
Banned Before:
Never
Started to play with mods on minecraft for a while now, enough so that i won't bother anyone with question related to mods and even help if someone needs.
Goals On Server:
Just to play with diferent people, is always nice to be in a good community.
Unique Skills?:
Guess i don't have any, at least i'm pacient, so dealing with players and builds isn't going to be a problem for me.
How Active are you?:
2-4 hours a day most of the time, i need to start studying for some tests, but it should be alright.
Something more like a builder that likes a good adventure, except of course, when i die on it.

JonnyH13

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: JonnyH13
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: I have played Tekkit, Technic, and Universal Electricity (Voltz) several times in the past and have tried a few mods not in them.
Goals On Server: I hope I can master most of the technological mods in FTB and play on a server that is stable and active.
Unique Skills?: I can do some of the tech stuff and build well but I am not really good at either. Mining is a necessity to all players so I don't really think that is a unqiue skill.
How Active are you?: I try to be on at least an hour a day and two hours on weekends, but since I am on break I can be on for several hours everyday
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I am a builder/tech more than the others.

Jemjem787

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jemjem787
Banned Before: A couple times
Experience with modded MC: A lot, know almost everything about it except thaumcraft and beecraftt, learning them though
Goals On Server: Make a huge base powered by biomass
Unique Skills?: Can make cool automatic macines
How Active are you?: Quite Active
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder and Tech

Soulfuris

Jul 29, 2019
n Game Name: Soulfuris
Banned Before: Never been banned before.
Experience with modded MC: Months of experience with FTB, small amounts of Tekkit
Goals On Server:Try to master many of the technological mods in FTB and play on a server that is stable and mature.
Unique Skills?: Building/design is my specialty
How Active are you?: Try to be on at least once everyday. Some days for several hours, some days not as often
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder/ Adventurer

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
JonnyH13 added to the white list. Welcome to the server. =)

Jemjem787 denied. Thank you for applying.

Deviant210

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Deviant210
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: I'd say Beginner/Intermediate. I've played with the DW20 pack for a bit before taking a break from MC. Now I'd like to really get into the Ultimate pack and see what I can do.
Goals On Server: Id say one of my biggest goal would be to really get into Greg-tech and everything that it can do. Because of the DW20 pack I haven't had to really get into it. I'd also like to jump into Bees as well, haven't really used that all that much.
Unique Skills?: Nothing that really jumps out at me. I tend to do a lot of research on any build that I'm doing to make sure its feasible before I start anything. Making diagrams in paint.net and getting material counts and such.
How Active are you?: I can range anywhere from a few hours a week to a few hours a day. My job tends to have a pretty random schedule so when I can get on I try to for at least a few hours.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder/Adventurer.

Nezeramon

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Nezeramon
Banned Before: No, at least not to my knowledge.
Experience with modded MC: I've been playing MC since late Indev, so I've had a lot of time to mess around with mods. As for the mods in FTB0, I've played around with the older ones quite a bit, so I know how to work through them rather well.
Goals On Server: My goals are to be part of a good community where I can build and have fun.
Unique Skills?: Not really any unique skills. I'm more of a Jack-of-Many-Trades.
How Active are you?: When I find a good community, I'm usually pretty active. I can't really be very active in forums or other text-based chat due to some recent damage to my optic nerve, which makes only reading slow. I can see shapes just fine, though.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I'm mostly an Adventurer with a bit of tech to take care of the small things.