Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Killer913321

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: My in game name is the same as my forum name, Killer913321
Banned Before:I have never been banned from any server with modes or vanilla.
Experience with modded MC: I have been playing minecrack's version of feed the best since it became popular with the Youtuber's Etho, Nebris, beef, and friends.
Goals On Server: My goal on this server is to simply have a good time and enjoy building things that amaze and astound people with friends I meet on the server.
Unique Skills?: I am a great builder, I build things that are both impressive in size and amazing in detail. I like micro blocks but only where they can be used properly.
How Active are you?: I would probly play about 2-4 hours a day depending on if I have to work or not.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Idk if this counts but I cant really pick anyone in particular because I am a little of all these things, I love to both build and adventure, I am great with almost every different mod, I love to chat and build with other players. If I had to just pick one though I guess it would have to be builder because I spend the most time building on the server.

kye97

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: whitey97
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: Lots of experience with Mindcrack and ultimate.
Goals On Server: To have some fun , relax and hopefully join forces with someone.
Unique Skills?: Not that great at building but i do know alot about the mods in the ultimate pack.
How Active are you?: Hopefully atleast an hour or 3 a day.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Definitely tech.

Nessnesn64

Jul 29, 2019
I've been told why I was denied access to the whitelist, but I'd like to ask for a reconsideration. I do remember a few times where I griefed before, though I had forgotten because it had happened last summer. I've been working on other servers since the griefings happened, I even help to moderate one. I can understand if you won't allow me to resubmit an application, but I'd just like to ask for a second chance because I'd really like to join a white listed community.

ToastyTheDragon

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Bzsarok
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Extensive, I've been playing FTB since December.
Goals On Server: To have fun, of course. I also want to help people, maybe a few pranks here and there, but nothing too destructive.
Unique Skills?: I'm very good at the early game, especially in the Ultimate pack.
How Active are you?: I'm very active if I am in the mood to play Minecraft, so the most time I won't be playing for is two to three days maximum.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I definitely love Technical and Social parts of Minecraft the most, so Tech and Social butterfly.

Cutler Pain

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cutlerpain
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: I've been playing minecraft for years
Goals On Server: I enjoy being creative and constructive, I like to build huge over engineered machines
Unique Skills?: I'm well versed in all mods, maybe not the newer updates but extensive knowledge in all categories
How Active are you?: Almost everyday
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Tech for sure, I usually get too focused on building my machines and end up being a bit of a hermit....which I'm trying to work on :)

FxyNate

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: FxyNate
Banned Before: Nope, clean record.
Experience with modded MC: I've been playing the FTB mods since around the beginning of the year. I started off with the Mindcrack pack, and then switched to Ultimate. I've been playing with the same group of gamers for around 4 months now, but they are designing their on custom pack and are taking away some of the things I love most about FTB. Also, one of my favorite players has moved to your server recently (Cechoo). I know well most of the mods in the pack, except for forestry.
Goals On Server: To build with a community of gamers, socialize, and learn new things.
Unique Skills?: Unique builder. I think outside the box. Also, I do not give up easy; I created a Wither Skeleton spawner on my previous server (Wither Skeletons were harmed in the making of it).
How Active are you?: Very active if I enjoy what I am doing. I have a lot of free time and usually end up being the person on the server the most.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: A mixture between builder and adventurer. I love designing new things and pushing the limits on survival creations, but I also have a curiosity to see what's on the other side of the mountain, or at the bottom of the ravine.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Added to the white list (this is an updated list, some of you have been added and already know this): FxyNate, Cutlerpain, Killer913321, OmegaStarAlpha
Denied: Bzsarok, Whitey97.

Thank you to all who applied and good luck. Have fun. =)

Methris

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:MethristR
Banned Before:Never been banned
Experience with modded MC:Only been playing FTB for a few months now still pretty new but have been enjoying every minute of it and love to learn new things. This would be my first time playing with the Ultimate pack I started out playing the mindcrack pack.
Goals On Server:Have fun building and being part of a great community of gamers maybe teach some stuff and probably learn a lot.
Unique Skills?:I am a pretty good builder both above and below pay a lot of attention to detail when I build like to focus on finishing one project before moving to the next.
How Active are you?:I play every night for 3-4 hours unless I am out or on vacation, also might not be on fi I am doing school work as I am working on a degree in Information systems and Networking.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly:I am number one a builder and adventurer but I also like to hangout with others on the server building or pranking or fighting bosses.

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Voodooroo2010
Banned Before: Not to my knowledge
Experience with modded MC: I have played many versions of modded mincecraft FTB is my fav so far
Goals On Server: Meet new friends and to have fun
Unique Skills?: I am good with bees does that count?
How Active are you?: Pretty active i play about 4-5 hrs a day
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: Builder

Terra Aegis

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Terra888
Banned Before: No. I've never been banned from a server.
Experience with modded MC: Yes, I've been playing on a Tekkit server
Goals On Server: Build a home, survive, meet others, and have fun.
Unique Skills?: Pixel Art
How Active are you?: I will be on whenever I can.
Which sums you up? Builder,Adventurer,Tech,Social-Butterfly: I am a Builder and an Adventurer.

Arrak268

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 0Shadowrider0 , Arrak268 , Justin2999 , Ghostspider98
Banned Before: No.
Experience with modded MC: We are playing FTB since start
Goals On Server: Build some nice stuff , help other people , have fun! :D
Unique Skills?: No =/
How Active are you?: We are very active!!!
Which sums you up? Tech , Builder , Mage , Adventurer , Social - Butterfly : Builder

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
MethristR and Terra888 added to the white list. Welcome and have fun. =)

w83qGGQ.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1371269271][/DOUBLEPOST]
0Shadowrider0 , Arrak268 , Justin2999 , Ghostspider98
Voodooroo2010
Denied, thank you for applying.