Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

  • This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • The FTB Forum is now read-only, and is here as an archive. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
In Game Name: WinneonSword
Age: 14.5 (14 and a half)
Banned Before: No, I have not been banned before. Proof: http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/3300b31a9cb77dfce04099fe962eb09874011edb
Experience with modded MC: I have past experience in FTB/Tekkit, allthough I'm pretty secure and stuck with vanilla at the moment.
Goals On Server: My goal is to be helpful if I can, whilst having a fun time and a good experience on the server.
Unique Skills?: I have experience in LUA (used in ComputerCraft) and also a bit of experience in IndustrialCraft and Buildcraft. Not so much Redpower though, but hopefully I can change that. :)
How Active are you?: I'm extremely active on Minecraft itself, but I'm currently stuck with Vanilla and the main server I participate in. I would like this to be my secondary server where I can hop on and have a fun time with you people. :) I cannot guarantee that I can be on every day, but I can most certainly try.

I am not a priority, so please take your time on my application and everyone else's in line. I just thank you for taking the time to read my application, and thank you for this opportunity. :)

-WS
 
I know everyone is anxious about the 1.5 update, but you should all still come on and have some fun. Find a new game, make something new, try a different mod before the new map. Let's see who can build the biggest funniest....but appropriate build. See the forums for more information.
 
In Game Name: Ichirou27x
Age: 13
Banned Before: never.
Experience with modded MC: I've downloaded mods before ive played tekkit for a few months and FTB for a month or 2 now ive also been trying to set up a server for me and my friends to goof around on with mods (sadly it hasnt been working out theres always a problem)
Goals On Server: Make servants *cough* i mean friends, Build factories a home be a dictator and watch everyone from the server bow before me.
Unique Skills?: i can flyyyyy :D oh and im good with pipes
How Active are you?: i try to get on when i can i wont be able to get on offten during the week because of homework, sports and stuff
 
It is okay Gummy, been a bit busy so I understand. Besides you can not help yourself sometimes. lol.
 
In Game Name: Jeff9219​
Age: 21​
Banned Before: Never, But I have Banned others :)​
Experience with modded MC: Been Playing most of the Core mods sine their earliest version. i.e have played Industrial Craft, Redpower and Buildcraft as long as they have existed.​
Goals On Server: Learn the newer little mods i have yet to play with (the one's not in the Direwolf pack for example), To build something awesome, and to Have alot of fun with alot of awesome people.​
Unique Skills?: VERY proficient in many of the major mods in the pack especially Railcraft, Redpower, and ComputerCraft. Prior to FTB being a modpack I ran my own modded server for years (server disbanded during the 1.3.1 update do to loss of interest of core players due to lack of a RedPower Update, So I know my way around a minecraft server (what causes issues/Lag/Basic Troubleshooting, also have done a few internship web Developer so familiar with the software and hardware needed to run a server/website from a hardware and software aspect as well.​
How Active are you?: I play around 3 to 4 times a week for 4-6 hours a time on average, I am a film student/independent filmmaker so during shoots I tend to not play minecraft at all, but other times i play regularly.​
 
In Game Name: Minecraftboss18
Age: 14
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: Yep
Goals On Server: To make a awesome base and have evrything
Unique Skills?: ok with bee's and thaumcraft , good with IC2 and Thermal expantion
How Active are you?: 3 hours on weekdays, 4-5 hours on weekends.
Thanks for your time, Minecraftboss
 
I gotta say gummy today was really fun when we were messing around... I was laughing so hard.. And Fay thanks to you too :)
Can't wait for the reset maybe we could build something together? :P
 
In Game Name: xDavidKing
Age: 13
Banned Before: Once, for accidentally nuking
Experience with modded MC: Been playing ftb for a few months. and minecraft for 2 years , and Tekkit for about 2 months
Goals On Server: To have fun (:
Unique Skills?: Im good with thaumcraft. and i know a little bit about machines (:
How Active are you?: Very active. since i got my own pc i play everyday for about 10-12 hours
 
In Game Name: Aliphim and laceycarp​
Age: 32 and 31​
Banned Before: Neither of us have been.​
Experience with modded MC: Been playing with a lot of the standard stuff off and on since before FTB was around. Been playing IC2 since a little after it's release, along with RP and a few other popular ones.​
Goals On Server: We'd like to find a stable place to play with good people. We've had a streak of bad luck with servers either shutting down or becoming barren. We setup a server for ourselves but it's a little boring with just the 2 of us.​
Unique Skills?: Hmm I don't know what we would be able to describe as unique, but Lacey's the artistic one that designs stuff and I usually just farm materials or build the machines and power infrastructure.​
How Active are you?: We both play every day for at least 30 minutes but usually more.​
Thanks for your time.​