Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

idriveby

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: idriveby
Banned Before: Never.
Experience with modded MC: 4-5 months.
Goals On Server: I absolutely love Mystcraft and am hoping to get more advanced with stable worlds then eventually do a nice YouTube tutorial on writing stable worlds.
Unique Skills?: Can't think of many, just try to advance as fast as possible to good automation and power armor.
How Active are you?:Very, I am on a YouTubers server as well but am hoping to play both of these very frequently.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
o well, least i caught it :)
might as well state that again as people have seemed to have missed it.
" There is normally someone in Team Speak, if you want application's approved in a more timely fashion hop on and give one of the admins/mods a yell, and we will sort you out, normally straight away.
~G

Jolxik

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Jolxik
Banned Before: Not to my knowledge
Experience with modded MC: I've played a lot of Tekkit (Old and New with changed EE), been playing FTB for a few months now
Goals On Server: I'd love to help the server to the best of my abilities, and to help the server grow as community.
Unique Skills?: I've done a lot of IC2, BC, and Forestry, and I feel like I could bring knowledge of those certain mods for sure to beginners and people who need help.
How Active are you?: With an ever changing college schedule, I'm on as much as I can. Evenings through the week, and most of the day over the weekend.

MinesForFood

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:WillMineForFood
Banned Before:No
Experience with modded MC:1 Month FTB
Goals On Server:To Not Die :O
Unique Skills?:I Will Mine For Food
How Active are you?:Every day after work
Reason for wanting to join: I keep saying hi to the villagers in SP .....They wont respond

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Jolxik and WillMineForFood added to the whitelist. Welcome to the server. Have lots of fun. =)

Cubstep12

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Cubstep12
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Ive been playing since September 2011, I started with tekkit
Goals On Server: To try to use computercraft wherever I can.
Unique Skills?: I can code in lua, I'm good at making secret bases.
How Active are you?: I play every day

KoncreteLiquids

Jul 29, 2019
In Game name: KoncreteLiquids
Age: Exterior late 30's... Interior still rockin the early 20's
Banned before: Once from an Unreal server because a mod (owners brother) said there was no way I could beat him without cheating, so I did... without cheating... several times...
Experience with modded MC: Not much, I cannot play MC solo... So very little vanilla exp and here is my "modded" exp...

Misguided Theorem - Server crashed about every 3 hours, would be offline for days. played for about a month because I liked the people on there
RecTech #1 - Was on for 2 days when owner decided to restart
RecTech #2 - Played for the last month, Owner deleted and restarted with a custom pack with no warning. After looking into his history it seems about a month is the most he will play without either wanting a new server or new world.

Goals on Server: First and foremost is to have fun, second is to learn mods! I am not that great at the game so I spend a lot of time looking at how other people build things. Then I try to build it
Unique Skills?: I don't die often? If I do it's pretty epic
How Active are you?: I usually log 2-3 hours a day (some of that time is alt+tabbed looking at wiki's or youtube trying to figure out how something works) but often I go for 10+ hours when my insomnia is being a brat...

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
sorry for the delays, I would of been on the whitelisting sooner, but something came up IRL, all good though :)
Cubstep12 added in wlcome to the server and have fun.

KoncreteLiquids Your more than welcome sir, every 3 hours? i alwasy thought they were more professional than that , shame. As for reseting........
ive been rolling on this map for 5 months, 10 days as it stands. However there is a reset incoming when we transfer to 1.5.1 unfortuantly i cannot give an exact date/time on
this as we are waiting on the new compatable pack (unless we make our own) more details on this are available on the website, or if theres any questions contact myself or Kiwisz on
either site / ingame / or via Teamspeak.
I will add you to the whitelist and let you decide on what you want :)

~G

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
@ ILGT please post the full use of mod and what it includes on the SQUirrell forums and we will let the community decide what they want.
Thank You
~G

Ninjazombie

Jul 29, 2019
*cough* Server is awesome. If you want a really good well oiled server. Try out this one!*

*New things soon as the server restarts from the update!

Reactions: ILoveGregTech

Footman

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Footman
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: Tons. Less with more recent mods, but lots of IC2 experience
Goals On Server: Build a kingdom.
Unique Skills?: Nationbuilding skills.
How Active are you?: Very.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Ninja: That is such a nice thing to say about the server. Thank you so much. I know that Gummy and Kiwi work so hard to keep things running smoothly. If anyone wants to ask any questions about Squirrelcraft please just post here on the forums and we all would be very happy to answer them for you. We are a very friendly community that enjoys working together and helping one another out. By the way my name is Fayini or Fay as everyone calls me and I am one of the Mods here on Squirrelcraft. Hope you will join us! =)

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
Get to know Fay she's a kind person, just keep it clean ;)
As she said don't be afraid to ask her or Kiwi or Gummy for help they'll do it in an instant, just remember sometimes they may be AFK.
Also, to @ Gummy, I will post it on the forums once I get my first version out. I had some trouble recompiling.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks ILGT. Keeping it clean is always a plus. lol. We are a mature server. However, we all like to have fun. Yes, we are AFK sometimes, but try to be available at all times. I watch the screen even if I may seem like I am not. Remember the Server is always watching. lol =)[DOUBLEPOST=1367787220][/DOUBLEPOST]Footman added to the white list. Welcome to the server and have fun. =)

KhrFreak

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: KhrFreak
Banned Before: Never Ever
Experience with modded MC: Played custom modpack similar to ftb before the modpack came out
Goals On Server: try and make some pretty builds, and hang out and have fun
Unique Skills?: My builds are fairly nice looking
How Active are you?: 5-6 days a week at least 2 hours a day

Jyrri

Jul 29, 2019
A wild Sin has appeared :O
Don't know if you remember me Gummy, but I played back in December / January, lost interest in Minecraft, and retired.
But I'm back and have as much time as ever, and I'm still white-listed, thank you very much :p