Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: KingGongora
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: 4 months with Tekkit and about 2 months with FTB ran my own small server for me and my dad a while ago to see how its done.
Goals On Server: Just looking for a home and some cool people to play with
Unique Skills?: I am very good at structure building, not so much with the machines
How Active are you?: can be on everyday

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
@ I<3GT indeed that is correct !
Restructured staffing hierarchy.
@ KingGongora whitlisted and welcome on in

beano292

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Beano292
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: 6 month playing on tekkit 3 on custom modded server about 4 month on tekkit. i have to run servers on ftb and vannila and tekkit.
Goals On Server: to build a nice base work with people and have fun.
Unique Skills?: i am a very good farmer and am good at getting started quickly.
How Active are you?: every day taking into account schoolwork.

jsmcglinn

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jsmcglinn
Banned Before:Yes, but only once and I literally couldnt tell you why

Experience with modded MC: Been playing since early tekkit, I'd consider myself an expert
Goals On Server: To build a giant superfactory that allows me to autocraft anything in the game on demand
Unique Skills?: Well I have been admin on two servers and cohosted a private modpack with my friends.
How Active are you?: Nearly daily

wafflewarden

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:
wafflewarden
Banned Before:
No I have never been banned on any server.
Experience with modded MC:
I played on a mindcrack 8.1.1 FTB server for several months. Sadly the server admin did not wish to continue hosting, and the server died.
Goals On Server:
My goals are to create a series of bases connected by some form of teleportation, and having each specialize in a specific product or function.
Unique Skills?:
I can bend my thumb back to touch my wrist.
How Active are you?:
I am moderately active, I will definitely be on at least once a day.

jeephead1969

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jeephead1969
banned before: no
Exp: I've played on tekkit servers and been playing alot of ftb single player
Goals on server: just wanna build a nice base be self sufficient and meet some people on a cool server
Unique skills: i'm a single parent so that gives me plenty of patience
activity: everyday usually

Wonderkind

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Wonderkind
Banned Before: Certainly not.
Experience with modded MC: I've played Tekkit in the past for about 2 months and Feed the Beast for nearly 2 or 3 weeks now.
Goals on Server: I would like to meet new people and have fun with said people.
Unique Skills?: I can make a taco without it falling over and spilling all over the place.
How Active are you?: I will play on a daily basis most likely.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application!

sarathor

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Sarathor
Banned Before: No
Experience with modded MC: I have played FTB for a while, and have played modded minecraft since I started a couple years ago.
Goals On Server: Building an automated base, having fun with the people, and socializing while figuring out a new way to automate products.
Unique Skills?: I'm pretty good at building automated systems using common mods in FTB (thermal expansion, Industialcraft, buildcraft, etc.) I've built towers that took in raw materials from farms and produced an assortment of different items, energy plants that made EU and MJ handsfree, and factories that automated smelting and sorting of ingots. I'm no expert, but I love tinkering with these mods and sharing my findings with friends.
How Active are you?: Currently, I've started a second PRN job, and dropped down to PRN at my current job, between these two jobs I still find time to log in almost everyday and play for a few hours, but the times I log in could be anywhere from early in the AM or late in the PM, just depends on my work schedule.

Di5c0rD

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Zephyrox666
Banned Before: Never
Experience with modded MC: 7 months of FTB, 1 year of Tekkit
Goals On Server: Build a beautiful little town with focus on magic, bees, forestry and automated farms of all sorts
Unique Skills?: I'm very good at building realistic (not flat/cubed ) houses, by using microblocks and different materials
How Active are you?: Very, I play 5-8 hours a day