Whitelist Server RE-OPENED ~SQUirrellCraft~ 1.6.4 Monster-Modified | 32G RAM |Dedicated|Community Based| 。◕‿‿◕。

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

darradddd

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TagBoss1
Banned Before: Nope
Experience with modded MC: FTB 4 months, tekkit 5 months, vanilla 2 years. (good with thaumcraft, build craft etc.)
Goals On Server:making my own huge place.
Unique Skills?: dunno :p good with thaumcraft and buildcraft especily, and from starting sctratch.
How Active are you?:2-3 hours. mabye 4.

Jokercod

Jul 29, 2019
Game Name: jokercod
Banned Before: no
Experience with modded MC: I Played Technic for 7 months before FTB came out. I have been playing that since.
Goals On Server: To play and build with other members.
Unique Skills?: No specific skills but I am good with base Buildcraft.
How Active are you?: Usually 3-4 Hours Depending on the day.

Clarvoyance

Jul 29, 2019
I got banned?
it states reason thief?!?!?
if it is a mistake its no big deal,
if not, what exactly do you think I stole.....

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
2 separate reports were filed against you, so we looked into the logs and your inventory.
what was in there is simply unattainable for the time played.
ie: multiple stacks of rare matz, powertool powerarmours grav gun portal gun fully upgraded steves carts these require gregtech machines and we run on hard mode.

DrShark12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrShark12
Banned Before: Never
Reason for wanting to join: Old server was lagging extremely, and this server seems more user friendly
Plans/Goals: Want to really get into red power and Thaumacraft
Prior experience with MC: Have about 2 years of MC experience, 6 months of tekkit, and 4 months of FTB
Preferred voice chat: no preference
Will you record?: No
Squirrells cute or pest?: Cute, i like fluffy tails.:D

Clarvoyance

Jul 29, 2019
2 separate reports were filed against you, so we looked into the logs and your inventory.
ie: multiple stacks of rare matz, powertool powerarmours grav gun portal gun fully upgraded steves carts these require gregtech machines and we run on hard mode.
thanks for reply, i think i know know what happened
when i was walking i found half blown up houses with tons of loot including the grav. gun and portal gun, i wrongly assumed that the area was abandoned.
for this i greatly apologize.

akumadono

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Akumadono
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a server with friendly knowledgeable people, a server where i can full enjoy my FTB experience. Anarchy servers are not for me.
Plane/Goals: Pure epicness, continue my study of the various mods FTB has to offer.
Prior experience with MC: 2 years vanilla, 2 weeks FTB.
Preferred voice chat: none
Will you record: probably not
how active: 2-3 weekdays, 5-6 weekends
unique skills: creativity?
Squirrels cute or pest?: no contest.

ILoveGregTech

Jul 29, 2019
get him gummy! :p

Work_work

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Work_work
Experience with modded MC: I have been playing with Mindcrack, DW20, and now the Ultimate packs since they hit the FTB launcher. I goof off with a lot of different areas, I haven't touched Steve's carts or modular powersuits, I leave GregTech set on hard. Current world I am going full on bees/agriculture, not sure if I want to try the new multiblock farms yet though.
Goals On Server: Build stuff! I want to get out of SSP and do stuff with people. I like building and projects, mine tend to be more than I can do manually, but hey, the theme building at Los Angeles airport isn't really too big :D, I actually had the frame built once, out of glass, by hand!
Unique Skills?: Nothing that hasn't already entered the gene pool before.
How Active are you?: I average 2-3 hours a day, weekends depend on the yard work list.

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
Work_work totally whitelisted. i got to get some sleep, get one of the guys to take you around if im not on, its been a loooong day :)
peace

~G

Work_work

Jul 29, 2019
Work_work totally whitelisted. i got to get some sleep, get one of the guys to take you around if im not on, its been a loooong day :)
peace

~G
Nice =-) I don't know if I'll get on right away, I gotta leave for work in an hour, and that sucks!

Work_work

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the invite! I went and killed me some endermen before work, they sure have anger issues!

GummyHermit

Jul 29, 2019
they sure do ! better watch it around those shady fella's !
FYI all members theres a new poll going on the squirrell forums, you may want to cast a vote on it !

kubaaa5

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kubaaa5
Experience with modded MC: Experienced, Know every mod well love challenges and enjoy hard mode.
Goals On Server: Build automated things and help other players that are new.
Unique Skills?: Love automating stuff and building community farms ;)

How Active are you?: Very active on weekends and semi active on weekdays (sports)