Purification III: Together Against the Apocalypse [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Let's do an updated colour coded player analysis!

TheEpic5 - Is the retributionist
Fowltief - Same as last recap, also now honestly helping town
Shazam08 - Has really picked up his activity, and has helped in finding more possible leads after my analysis. Is not completely off my radar though, just not as confident about shaz as fowl or epic
Sora - After my previous recap, has voted for ljfa and dragon_fang, also decided to not jump on a wagon yesterday.
Lethosos - Reacted quite strongly to me making an analysis on him, and then turned it around on me, conveniently after HMT just voted me as well. So, me thinking he was a little suspicious was grounds for him to vote for me. Again, although a town would do this, this is also something a wolf would more likely do and I can't ignore that fact.
HeilMewTwo - Claims he is a civilian, hasn't done anything to back that up. But at least there is a roleclaim :/
Dragon Fang - Claimed that he will be able to prove his role to us. Has not delivered. Has kept with antismiting, and hasn't really contributed to the discussions

Vote dragon_fang

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I guessed. Its a hint. I'm the spy ok?
You should be careful before making bold claims that you can prove your role, since a spy is a very difficult role to prove unless your power proved that someone was disguised.

Now onto the next item on my list Vote HeilMewTwo

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote dragonfang

How would you prove your role as a Spy? It's a useful role for checking roleclaims, sure, but there's no way to prove your results are valid. What are you supposed to say? "Yeah, guys, I checked him and he came up 'Yes'. Kick his ass." More likely you're a wolf, using an unprovable role like Spy tocover your tracks.

In the future, be wary of publicly claiming you can prove yourself. You want someone credible backing you up or an undeniable test to prove it by.

HOLY CRAP I'M ALIVE
\o/

You're only summoned for today, though. Revive someone good.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
dragon_fang is rather fishy right now due to his roleclaim and his late proof being a dead person. But this-
oh, also, Pyure sorry, but if I find you as a wolf I have to vote you.
meanwhile vote dylan for threatning to call me a wolf, and creepy Pm.
Implied that he has spy powers, so his claim has some sort of legitimacy.

Mewtwo is next up in Vike's list, but I doubt he'll attach so much attention to himself if he were the AI.

So vote lethosos, since he's the one after Mewtwo and don't have much going for him in terms of proving his innocent. And since I'm after him in terms of suspicions, I'll say that I'm the loner... Believe me if you will, since my only proof would be that there are much better roles to claim if I were the AI, such as a regular puppy, or armored wolf.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
No wolf kill? Or maybe dead loner? Regardless, Vote Lethosos. Same reasons as before, plus that he was very quick to vote lock dragon, didn't even wait for his response, it was a very easy way to ensure a wagon occurred, maybe the wolves were hanging on winning today but it didn't work.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I have my reasons on going after wolves. Those that are, they probably know already what role I am by now with this statement.

Lemme think on who I should point my finger at for a while.

I do suggest Pyure for rez though.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I'm back to life!

I shall vote lethosos.

Also, I did not protect Sora, didn't expect to be revived anyways. He's likely the loner.

Also also, I'll likely be AI killed tonight... unless I can doctorate myself? Mmm...

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Okay! I have chosen! *canned thunder sounds*

Vote HMT because he hasn't explained his reasons for voting on me.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2