Purification III: Together Against the Apocalypse [GAME THREAD]

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah, someone should try to do a colour coded thing like I did next game. Seemed to work pretty well for me haha. Oh yeah, just remember that what I did is a great example of putting thoughts into peoples minds, seem like the good guy, and suggest things but let others do it for you. Just like how ljfa ended up getting the majority yet someone else instigated the wagon.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Oh yeah, someone should try to do a colour coded thing like I did next game. Seemed to work pretty well for me haha. Oh yeah, just remember that what I did is a great example of putting thoughts into peoples minds, seem like the good guy, and suggest things but let others do it for you. Just like how ljfa ended up getting the majority yet someone else instigated the wagon.
100%. Give people ideas, give them enough rope to hang themselves (and preferably a few others). Always keep your hands clean if you can.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
See, I knew that, as a rule, there's always one of the top 3 playing as a wolf. I did want to believe that Vike was a wolf, but when he pulled out that chart like a villager, that stopped for some reason. I still did try to push a roleclaim from him, briefly.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
See, I knew that, as a rule, there's always one of the top 3 playing as a wolf. I did want to believe that Vike was a wolf, but when he pulled out that chart like a villager, that stopped for some reason. I still did try to push a roleclaim from him, briefly.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2
If you have a hunch, run with it.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I remember one game where it was basically, wolves need to kill a particular player to win, I was a wolf, on day 2 I noticed sgbros being very active and thought that it might be him. I was right.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
I remember one game where it was basically, wolves need to kill a particular player to win, I was a wolf, on day 2 I noticed sgbros being very active and thought that it might be him. I was right.
It was finalgathering. One person win conditions are too easy someone else.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
We were supposed to win yesterday. It was 3v2. So yeah, was wondering why we kept going.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
We were supposed to win yesterday. It was 3v2. So yeah, was wondering why we kept going.
Vike, how about you do a recap. I think you have a better idea of what happened at the end than Cheese did anyway. That way Shazam can officially get us onto the next game where I'm a lot less dead than I currently am.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I wonder if I would've survived for much longer if I didn't get lynched