Purification III: Together Against the Apocalypse [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot to mention that Dylan, when he got summoned, went around and asked for roles in private convos. I went ahead and told him mine, and that I was really after a village win. (Which I really was aiming for.)

Cheese cursed me for doing that. :p

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I told Dylan that I was withholding mine in case he was being tricksy.

I still dunno if he was an AI or not because NOBODY WILL GIVE ME A FLIPPING RECAP.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
i was told lenscas would be summoned before he died and epic came back.
Because I got hijacked so the AI could bring back the Retributionist so they could hijack him to perma-resurrect their Disguiser.

Wolf hijacker OP. Also, three wolf power players even more OP.

Cheese told me in convo after I died that Vike was the hijacker, SpwnX was the disguiser, Shazam was the mastermind and Lethosos was the resistor.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Because I got hijacked so the AI could bring back the Retributionist so they could hijack him to perma-resurrect their Disguiser.

Wolf hijacker OP. Also, three wolf power players even more OP.

Cheese told me in convo after I died that Vike was the hijacker, SpwnX was the disguiser, Shazam was the mastermind and Lethosos was the resistor.
That's messed up o_O.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Recap: wolves win, I was hijacker, shazam was mastermind, SpwnX was disguiser.

Not sure what else you want to know lol.

There are 109 messages in the Wolf conversation.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
It's late here; I apologize for illegibility.

You mentioned in the rolesheet that there are hidden achievements in this game; is there one that could still potentially be achieved at this point in the game, and if so, is that why there's still no official end-of-game recap?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
It's late here; I apologize for illegibility.

You mentioned in the rolesheet that there are hidden achievements in this game; is there one that could still potentially be achieved at this point in the game, and if so, is that why there's still no official end-of-game recap?
No, it's that I have to go through the entire game multiple times to check all the achievements and who got them.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
AI WIN!

Winners:

Vikestep
Shazam08
SpwnX
Lethosos

Achievements

I'll walk, thanks: Don't jump on a single bandwagon. Sorazodia Lenscas Ljfa Strikingwolf Pyure

Decisive: Don't make a single antismite. Dylanpiera Vikestep Heilmewtwo Shazam08 Someone Else 37 TheEpic5 Pyure

I'm just watching the game go by: Don't make a single vote which isn't bandwagoning, antismiting, voting for nobody or voting for pyure. Lenscas Strikingwolf

Gotta catch 'em all: Live to see every Pokemon die. Vikestep SpwnX Shazam08

In Soviet Russia: Live to see everyone that isn't a Pokemon die. Nope.

Chbachman: Get attacked by wolves three times. Nope.

We don't even need to control this guy: Be the cause of the death of a villager, but not the cause of the death of an AI and be on the village team. Nope.

Get Pyurified: Kill Pyure. Vikestep Shazam08

I summon thee from the depths of hell... again: Be summoned twice in a row. Nope. Surprisingly.

One shot one kill: Cause an AI to die but don't cause a villager to die and be on the village team. Pyure

Revenge: Cause the death of your killer. SpwnX sort of gets this.

I resist: Cause the AI to kill someone else. Nope.

Ah shit: Control someone and cause them to kill you. Nope.

Fucking pro: Cause the death of the entire AI team. Nope.

I knew he seemed suspicious: Cause the death of the resistor after he becomes part of the village team. Nope.

Remember to kill the innocents: Make an innocent get lynched by telling everyone someone is an AI, and get killed while disguised as an innocent. (disguiser only) Nope.

I am actually on your team: AI vote for the same person as another AI player on the same night when you are the resistor. Lethosos.

I would claim it was intentional...: Vote for an AI D1. Pyure Heilmewtwo

Medals

MVP village: Pyure - Doctor - called out an AI player D1 and another D3.

MVP AI: Vikestep - Hijacker - convinced everyone the AI were innocent.

Most jestery player: Heilmewtwo - civilian - said nothing except his votes for ages, contacted no-one, and then claimed basic villager.

Most WTF play: Lethosos - resistor - Even though he could clearly see his team was winning, still aimed to switch teams. Also, HE TOLD A VILLAGER THAT HE WAS AN AI.

Best set up play: Vikestep - hijacker - got SpwnX to find out who the summoner was, hijacked the summoner to summon the retributionist, killing him on the same night so he couldn't say the hijacker had done it, and then hijacked the retributionist to bring back SpwnX, and the retributionist returned to the dead so couldn't speak.

Best death insurance: Someone Else 37 - summoner - warned fowl that SpwnX might be the disguiser (he was) and told him who he was summoning and to pass on all his information to that person because he thought he might die that night (he did). Unfortunately it didn't really work because he got hijacked.

Least observant: Dylanpiera - He hated you all anyway - He never reads anything, but most of all, leth literally told him that he was an AI, and Dylan didn't do anything about it.

Reactions: Shazam08

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I'm just watching the game go by: Don't make a single vote which isn't bandwagoning, antismiting, voting for nobody or voting for pyure. Lenscas Strikingwolf
lolz, I didn't realize "vote pyure" is now essentially a go-to antismite :p

Get Pyurified: Kill Pyure. Vikestep Shazam08
Dicks.

One shot one kill: Cause an AI to die but don't cause a villager to die and be on the village team. Pyure
I caused an AI to die?