Purification III: Together Against the Apocalypse [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Blackmail? I didn't blackmail anyone. I didn't have any conversations this game.
Meh, vote Vikestep if you want so badly that I vote for you :p

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
The village led ljfa to the firing range, but they found a notice telling them to take Lenscas instead so they seized her and shot her. She was a lady. Dylan popped out of existence and back came spwn! Pyure was found lying down dead in the streets. He was wearing a doctor's gear.

D3

Lenscas was lynched. She was the lady.
SpwnX was summoned.
Pyure got rekt. He was the doctor.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
ok... so Pyure and SpwnX are both doctors?
Also lenscas was lynched? Maybe the alpha used their power last night.

So, with that done: Vote ljfa for the same reasons as yesterday

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Nice analysis, Vike, but it doesn't prove your defense. Vote Vike for forgetting that Day 1&2 are basically "dead" days where little to no info can be had to vote on. That's why I get lazy on those days.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Nice analysis, Vike, but it doesn't prove your defense. Vote Vike for forgetting that Day 1&2 are basically "dead" days where little to no info can be had to vote on. That's why I get lazy on those days.

You do realise, that I had other reasons to put you lower down right?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Alright, might as well do what Pyure wants hey. Plus it would be pretty beneficial for everyone (except the wolves). Here is a look at every player. Now keep in mind, the only person who has PM'd me is dylan asking for my role, so I don't have any outsider info, only from what this thread has seen.

This list is ordered by how suspicious I find them.

dylanpiera - Most likely He Hated You All Anyway, given that, he was killed by the AI, I find it more likely he is not a revived AI
Fowltief - Made some nooby mistakes, but nothing stands out as wolfy/villagery. However, generally first time wolf players are more obvious, so if he is a wolf, he is doing well for his first time
Someone Else 37 - Did same thing that Shazam did by voting for someone who antismited someone who already had a vote. Also advocated for trusting dylan
TheEpic5 - Has not posted anything. Probably the loner and is already dead given we haven't received a notice in the recaps
Dragon Fang - Has just been antismiting, didn't really check whether the person had a vote or not (or at least claimed that). Claims he will prove he is a villager tomorrow though, so will hold out for that.
Shazam08 - Voted dragon_fang day 2 for something which is most likely an honest mistake. However, on that day there was nothing else to go on anyways... Points for trying.
Pyure - The hardest to crack, you play the same way every game, go full in, make big statements, start wagons, no matter whether you are a villager, a wolf, or something else, it never changes. All I can say is, that you are doing a good job of helping the villagers, so I have a slightly more villager read on you
Sora - Day 1 voted Nobody, Day 2 pointed out that Shazam's wolf theory on dragon wasn't really wolf-like and then antismited SO37. Nothing stands out as wolfy or villagery
HeilMewTwo - Has literally done nothing but just vote a person with no comment each day. Speak up HMT. As I said earlier, doing this kind of thing is done so you don't raise attention.
Lethosos - Did nothing but vote for first two days, but jumped on the opportunity to vote me when Pyure started a thing. Pyure has reason to vote for me of course, but a wolf always looks out for easy wagons to hop on.
ljfa - Voted for pyure just because someone else voted for someone with the majority of votes, while I am flattered that ljfa is protecting me, I won't dismiss this because I was the vote recipient. Also very cautious of trusting dylan
Lenscas - Day 1 voted nobody, Antismited instantly day 2, ignored the chit chat regarding Pyure voting on me, or lfja voting Pyure and antismited. Tries to convince people that it is not a good idea to give out roles. Pretty much what Pyure accused me of but some extra stuff, so I've labelled him as very suspicious.

So yeah, right there at the bottom, you see that I shall Vote lenscas

also, sorry to burst your bubble, but I did have a lot of stuff on this week, I just did my demonstration day for my last engineering project this week, also had an internship interview, and various things to attend. Probably shouldn't have signed up. BUT, I have a lot of free time now. So yeah.
kuuuuUUUUuuudos for a fun analysis Vike, that was good to read :)

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! Well, I couldn't save anyone while I was alive, hopefully I might have better luck while I'm dead?
I'm also interested on ze zummoner, I might be able to zave ya.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
You do realise, that I had other reasons to put you lower down right?
I actually had no interest in bandwagoning you. Also, you're quite quick to put up that analysis which accuses pretty much half the players but offer no defense on your behalf.

As if you're trying to direct our attention away from you...

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone! Well, I couldn't save anyone while I was alive, hopefully I might have better luck while I'm dead?
I'm also interested on ze zummoner, I might be able to zave ya.
what are your thoughts on what you have seen so far?

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
My thoughts? I'm a bit lost here, just got "revived" and i'm not that of a analystic player like vikestep.
However i'm inclined to follow him.

for now I'll vote HMT, speak up dude.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I actually had no interest in bandwagoning you. Also, you're quite quick to put up that analysis which accuses pretty much half the players but offer no defense on your behalf.

As if you're trying to direct our attention away from you...

I gave my defence after my summary. I said why I was inactive.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I meant within the game. But, fine, if that's how you wanna play it...

Vote lenscas before I change my mind.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I meant within the game. But, fine, if that's how you wanna play it...

Vote lenscas before I change my mind.

He's dead. Lynched by the Alpha... maybe... except both Vike and ljfa had more votes, by my count...

I'll vote ljfa because I think that maybe the Hijacker was trying to protect him, and somehow knew who the Alpha was.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Theory: Pyure was a disguiser, disguising as SpwnX. Maybe he had claimed doctor to someone and needed to look that way when he died?

Reactions: Pyure