Purification III: Together Against the Apocalypse [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Disclosing the roles might not be a good idea, but I guess lynching Dylan would be too hasty too

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Disclosing the roles might not be a good idea, but I guess lynching Dylan would be too hasty too
I will dissapear tonight.

Im just here for a day. The doctor can revive me. but the summoner only summons me for 1 day.

Also lynching me would give you a 50/50 chance of killing another innocent cause of my role if it is true

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
oh, also, @Pyure sorry, but if I find you as a wolf I have to vote you.
meanwhile vote dylan for threatning to call me a wolf, and creepy Pm.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
oh, also, @Pyure sorry, but if I find you as a wolf I have to vote you.
meanwhile vote dylan for threatning to call me a wolf, and creepy Pm.
Dude. Barring some possible shenanigans with the Disguiser, not only is Dylan a proven villager, he is the villager that murders a random villager when he is lynched. In fact, this is all that your voting for him will accomplish- since he is a spirit called from the grave by the Summoner, he will return to the dead tonight anyway.

Take your vote off him, please.

By, the way, @LivingAngryCheese, if the Disguiser dies while disguised, will his role be revealed as a Disguiser or as whatever role he disguised as?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, might as well do what Pyure wants hey. Plus it would be pretty beneficial for everyone (except the wolves). Here is a look at every player. Now keep in mind, the only person who has PM'd me is dylan asking for my role, so I don't have any outsider info, only from what this thread has seen.

This list is ordered by how suspicious I find them.

dylanpiera - Most likely He Hated You All Anyway, given that, he was killed by the AI, I find it more likely he is not a revived AI
Fowltief - Made some nooby mistakes, but nothing stands out as wolfy/villagery. However, generally first time wolf players are more obvious, so if he is a wolf, he is doing well for his first time
Someone Else 37 - Did same thing that Shazam did by voting for someone who antismited someone who already had a vote. Also advocated for trusting dylan
TheEpic5 - Has not posted anything. Probably the loner and is already dead given we haven't received a notice in the recaps
Dragon Fang - Has just been antismiting, didn't really check whether the person had a vote or not (or at least claimed that). Claims he will prove he is a villager tomorrow though, so will hold out for that.
Shazam08 - Voted dragon_fang day 2 for something which is most likely an honest mistake. However, on that day there was nothing else to go on anyways... Points for trying.
Pyure - The hardest to crack, you play the same way every game, go full in, make big statements, start wagons, no matter whether you are a villager, a wolf, or something else, it never changes. All I can say is, that you are doing a good job of helping the villagers, so I have a slightly more villager read on you
Sora - Day 1 voted Nobody, Day 2 pointed out that Shazam's wolf theory on dragon wasn't really wolf-like and then antismited SO37. Nothing stands out as wolfy or villagery
HeilMewTwo - Has literally done nothing but just vote a person with no comment each day. Speak up HMT. As I said earlier, doing this kind of thing is done so you don't raise attention.
Lethosos - Did nothing but vote for first two days, but jumped on the opportunity to vote me when Pyure started a thing. Pyure has reason to vote for me of course, but a wolf always looks out for easy wagons to hop on.
ljfa - Voted for pyure just because someone else voted for someone with the majority of votes, while I am flattered that ljfa is protecting me, I won't dismiss this because I was the vote recipient. Also very cautious of trusting dylan
Lenscas - Day 1 voted nobody, Antismited instantly day 2, ignored the chit chat regarding Pyure voting on me, or lfja voting Pyure and antismited. Tries to convince people that it is not a good idea to give out roles. Pretty much what Pyure accused me of but some extra stuff, so I've labelled him as very suspicious.

So yeah, right there at the bottom, you see that I shall Vote lenscas

also, sorry to burst your bubble, but I did have a lot of stuff on this week, I just did my demonstration day for my last engineering project this week, also had an internship interview, and various things to attend. Probably shouldn't have signed up. BUT, I have a lot of free time now. So yeah.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pyure

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
i like your Analysis..color coded and everything and very similar to my own thoughts
Vote HeilMewTwo

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Totally unofficial and probably inaccurate vote recap because I just put together my notes spreadsheet for this game:

The Leader:
Lens (3): Dylan, Vike, Dragon_Fang

Runners Up:
Vike (2): Lethosos, Pyure
Pyure (2): HeilMewTwo, ljfa

Trailing Behind:
HeilMewTwo (1): Fowltief
ljfa (1): lenscas

Not yet in my notes as having voted:
@SoraZodia @Shazam08 @Someone Else 37

Well, I can remedy one of those. I'll vote... Lethosos. I don't really follow Vike's reasoning on ljfa or Lenscas.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Lenscas - Day 1 voted nobody, Antismited instantly day 2, ignored the chit chat regarding Pyure voting on me, or lfja voting Pyure and antismited. Tries to convince people that it is not a good idea to give out roles. Pretty much what Pyure accused me of but some extra stuff, so I've labelled him as very suspicious.
I didn't mean to convince people to not tell their role, I even told dylan my role.
I said it because I wanted to know what others taught and the "That sounds like the most evil plan ever. " was just a comment about Pyure's post.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, might as well do what Pyure wants hey. Plus it would be pretty beneficial for everyone (except the wolves). Here is a look at every player. Now keep in mind, the only person who has PM'd me is dylan asking for my role, so I don't have any outsider info, only from what this thread has seen.

This list is ordered by how suspicious I find them.

dylanpiera - Most likely He Hated You All Anyway, given that, he was killed by the AI, I find it more likely he is not a revived AI
Fowltief - Made some nooby mistakes, but nothing stands out as wolfy/villagery. However, generally first time wolf players are more obvious, so if he is a wolf, he is doing well for his first time
Someone Else 37 - Did same thing that Shazam did by voting for someone who antismited someone who already had a vote. Also advocated for trusting dylan
TheEpic5 - Has not posted anything. Probably the loner and is already dead given we haven't received a notice in the recaps
Dragon Fang - Has just been antismiting, didn't really check whether the person had a vote or not (or at least claimed that). Claims he will prove he is a villager tomorrow though, so will hold out for that.
Shazam08 - Voted dragon_fang day 2 for something which is most likely an honest mistake. However, on that day there was nothing else to go on anyways... Points for trying.
Pyure - The hardest to crack, you play the same way every game, go full in, make big statements, start wagons, no matter whether you are a villager, a wolf, or something else, it never changes. All I can say is, that you are doing a good job of helping the villagers, so I have a slightly more villager read on you
Sora - Day 1 voted Nobody, Day 2 pointed out that Shazam's wolf theory on dragon wasn't really wolf-like and then antismited SO37. Nothing stands out as wolfy or villagery
HeilMewTwo - Has literally done nothing but just vote a person with no comment each day. Speak up HMT. As I said earlier, doing this kind of thing is done so you don't raise attention.
Lethosos - Did nothing but vote for first two days, but jumped on the opportunity to vote me when Pyure started a thing. Pyure has reason to vote for me of course, but a wolf always looks out for easy wagons to hop on.
ljfa - Voted for pyure just because someone else voted for someone with the majority of votes, while I am flattered that ljfa is protecting me, I won't dismiss this because I was the vote recipient. Also very cautious of trusting dylan

So yeah, right there at the bottom, you see that I shall Vote lenscas

also, sorry to burst your bubble, but I did have a lot of stuff on this week, I just did my demonstration day for my last engineering project this week, also had an internship interview, and various things to attend. Probably shouldn't have signed up. BUT, I have a lot of free time now. So yeah.
Informative! Three things, though.

First off: I agree with most of this list, but I'd note that Heil's played games like this before. Being cagey at the start may just be business as usual.

Second (Branching off the first): Even if it's normal behavior, Heil's definitely not doing much to help us out here. I hereby vote HeilMewTwo until further notice.

And third: Question! Do all of your notes read like giant alignment charts? :p
Chaotic Good
Chaotic Neutral
True Neutral

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I'll vote for ljfa, as I feel that his attempt to move the vote to Vike was more suspicious than lencscas's role shenanigans.
He's dead and was the retributionist. Cheese forgot to add it to the recap
Edit: oh and by the way epic was a retributionist. I'm good at this hosting thing.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Meh. I promise you guys don't want to have me lynched.

Also, what I wanted to do was not antismite for a change

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Meh. I promise you guys don't want to have me lynched.

Also, what I wanted to do was not antismite for a change
Why didn't you vote me then? You didn't really point out the flaw in pyures reasoning and contested him just because he voted me.

I mean, it's all good you aren't antismiting, but we are allowed to call you out on terrible reasoning as well.

Oh yeah because of the blackmail and such. Vote ljfa