Purification III: Together Against the Apocalypse [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
oh and. Since I *think* i can do everything a living human can do.

EY SUMMONER. SUMMON ME IN A PM!

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Rules:

Major offences will cause you to be banned from doing something in my future games, whether ghosting or playing at all or other.
Medium will cause you to either die or be banned from doing things in my future games depending on the context.
Minor will either cause you to die or get a warning depending on the context.
1. You must vote every night or be smited. You get one grace-smite.
2. You may have three posts while dead (ghosting) these can NOT contain any relevant or useful information. (major) - Woops.
3. You can not quote the role convo. (medium)
4. You can not screenshot ANY convo. (medium)
5. You can not discuss game relevant information in anything except the game thread or ftb forum convos that I am added to. (minor)
6. You can only vote for nobody D1, if you do so later it will count as if you did not vote.
7. Roleplaying and votes tallies are greatly appreciated but not compulsory. The latter will help me end the day on time.
8. The day ends at 8 am GMT roughly. I will probably be late. Don't hate appreciate.
9. Do not nag me for a dead convo. It will only happen if there are no dead to living roles left. (medium) - Woops x2
10. You can't vote for the dead you idiots.
11. There are hidden achievements! Gotta catch 'em all! - Oooh shinies
12. Potato.
13. Close the spoiler.
14. Why are you still reading this?
15. Hello?
16. Come on man.
17. OK I give up.
18. Bye.

edit: you shoudn't change the rules. You're lucky if i read the rolesheet before D4..... im an awful human being :p

edit 2:
The rules haven't been changed since the signup. The only reason I didn't do anything about you breaking them is because I've been busy and I couldn't be arsed.
i mean changed from any other game. but meh :p

Last edited:
Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
unless I missed something there is not enough evidence to go on so
anitsmite ljfa

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know, I was just wondering why you were voting him when he already had a vote
Now he has three

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I don't know, I was just wondering why you were voting him when he already had a vote
Now he has three
I'm voting for him because I hope he gets lynched, based purely on instincts and trends: he's being too quiet for a villagery-vikestep. He hasn't made a single effort to pick out someone who acts as a wolf. And as a "proper" TOS player, his instincts are always to actually try to pick out wolves and not just sit on the sidelines or do everything via convos.

His counter argument is that he's busy irl or some such which is probably valid, but I'd prefer to take my best guess at a wolf than just sit here and randomly antismite people day after day until we find out who randomly wins the game.

(In all honesty, I thought he had two votes on him atm, not three. But that's good: I want to lynch him.)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I just tought of something. Im proved villager.

Time to get some roleclaims..
It occurs to me that we have a disguiser in the game. I seem to recall once getting my role masqued as a villager and then getting my wolf-homies to kill me so that I looked villager.

I'd be at least a tiny bit suspicious about sending you my role.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
It occurs to me that we have a disguiser in the game. I seem to recall once getting my role masqued as a villager and then getting my wolf-homies to kill me so that I looked villager.

Well if i really am a wolf. One of the other power players should be also a wolf. Very likely ofcourse. Cause i don't read role thingies. And didn't even know such disguiser excisted...
Anyqays suspicioun is always good. Keeps you on your toes. Now you give me your claim already.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013

That sounds like the most evil plan ever. Anyone else that doesn't like the idea of giving dylan his role?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
That sounds like the most evil plan ever. Anyone else that doesn't like the idea of giving dylan his role?
Vote lenscas Listening to pyure is always a good idea. But you were really quick about it. And you don't do that so often.

Reactions: Pyure

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Vote lenscas Listening to pyure is always a good idea. But you were really quick about it. And you don't do that so often.
Really?
Again someone says I'm wolfy based on timing?
Jeess......my timing sucks it seems >_<

If you want an explanation: I was already wary about you wanting roles as I'm always that then Pyure pointed that little thing out.
No matter what I would have waited with giving you my role.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to pat my back in that case then.
I am a really great wolf. with my role thing in the thread.
Then died with that disguise. and then luckely got revived to get roleclaims. Such a good idea. best wolf ever.

So anyways. Everyone that does not want to look wolfy or pyure send me your roleclaim so i can forward it to my summoner.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Well then, you couldn't start this whole thing earlier? I won't be able to defend myself much longer for today because sleep.
I will give you my role to hopefully reduce the chance of me being lynched.