Purification III: Together Against the Apocalypse [GAME THREAD]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
I just read the role sheet.

I tought nothing could be worse then plain old villager. But cheese managed to do it.
upload_2015-10-26_16-21-35.png

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So I've been conferencing with lots of people and I've come to the undeniable conclusion that spwnX is definitely a wolf or AI or whatever the hell we're calling the badguys.
Everyone should definitely lynch him so we can get off to a good start here.

lock vote evil wolf spwnx.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
So I've been conferencing with lots of people and I've come to the undeniable conclusion that spwnX is definitely a wolf or AI or whatever the hell we're calling the badguys.
Everyone should definitely lynch him so we can get off to a good start here.

lock vote evil wolf spwnx.
I quite like how you're trying to get a reaction out of me when doing these so "undeniable" accusations.
Nice try.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Plain old villager is pretty good though actually. Nothing is more dangerous than someone with nothing to lose.
+1. I've always said this.

The plain villager is like a suicide bomber: you just want to take out a wolf any way you can, and you don't risk throwing away a village power doing it. I love being the plain villager because it means I can be really reckless in my strategies :)

Reactions: Strikingwolf

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
On the very first day the villagers had no idea who to lynch, so they decided to pick up a glass bottle and smash it on the floor. They don't know why, just don't ask. Suddenly a storm rumbled across and TheEpic5 was almost struck by lightning. He got a bit singed. It was funny. After this they all went to sleep and in the morning dylanpiera was found lying in the street with a hole burnt through his head. He didn't have time to kill another villager, but he wants you to know that he hates you all.

D1

Nobody was lynched. He was a glass bottle.

TheEpic5 used up his grace-smite.

Dylanpiera was lazored by the AI. He hated you all anyway.