Purification III: Together Against the Apocalypse [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Ack, it's late.

Vote ljfa. He was the only one to profit from the Alpha power usage yesterday, and, if the Alpha was triggered by a Hijacker, ljfa was therefore deliberately saved by the wolves.

The theory hinges on the Hijacker knowing the Alpha's role, though, so the Alpha must have revealed himself to someone at some point before last night. Alpha! I won't ask you to reveal publicly, but be wary if you've revealed your role to anyone. They may have fangs.

...This makes sense to my 2AM brain. Did I miss something? Are there any other explanations for the Alpha-ing? A voluntary usage seems kinda unlikely after fowl's warning, unless the Alpha's actually ljfa (in which case he can just save himself again tonight).

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
The chance that the AIs managed to discover who the Alpha over the two days is rather low, so ljfa is very likely to be the Alpha in question. As such, I don't really want to vote for him.

Vote dragon_fang
I'm a villager. I'll prove it tomorrow. hehehe
Today's the day, where's your proof? unless you're the Alpha then... <_< >_> *smoke bomb*

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
The villagers led ljfa to the firing range and shot him down. It probably wasn't the best idea seeing as he was your last resort. Spwn popped out of existence and back came @TheEpic5 . In the morning, someone else was found lying dead with his summoner's staff lying beside him. Next to him was a note which reads:
"The end is nigh my friends. Goodbye."

D4

Ljfa was lynched. He was the last resort.

Epic was summoned for the last time.

Someone else was daggered through his eyes. He was the summoner.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
@TheEpic5, please tell me you are active. We need you around to revive people.

Also, after going through the role list one more time I can't find any reason for why HeilMewTwo is doing this, it's almost as if he wants to be lynched. The only role that this is beneficial to is... he hated you all anyway. *shrugs*

@HeilMewTwo say anything dammit

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I'm starting to run out of people to finger as AI myself, so unless someone trips up...

Vote Shazam for now.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Serious answer:
I'm starting to run out of people to finger as AI myself, so unless someone trips up...

Vote Shazam for now.
Any particular reason you singled me out? Heil's saying two words a day, but you've got no problem with him.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Because I have to look at the big powerplayers first. HMT is, what, mid-level to me.

I'll admit that his silence is a bit odd, but Vike was like that for the first two days too.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Because I have to look at the big powerplayers first. HMT is, what, mid-level to me.

I'll admit that his silence is a bit odd, but Vike was like that for the first two days too.

Yeah, but if I was asked a question I would answer, he is literally saying nothing.

ljfa

Jul 29, 2019
Great joooOOOooob guys, if you now get outnumbered by the AI you better wish you still had me :p

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Tell you what: if HMT doesn't give a peep between now and midnight, we dogpile on him.