[Public Pack] EPiCCRAFT 1.0.x {Progression}{Survival}

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
I've set up a little server with some friends, updated SOL to solve bug with bottle/raw squid.

Anybody as sound problem (no sound at all) after a while ? Especially after a storm/tornado.

It's me or the number of tornadoes is too high ? On my server there is one or to tornadoes after one day or two ?

We changing one time of biome with no luck :(

What means SOL ? Want to solve the bug with bottle/raw squid, too.

Zarvoxbe

Jul 29, 2019
I've investigate sound problem and it seems Weather 2 mod is the culprit.

Unfortunately the version that solve this is for Minecraft 1.7.2 :(

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
I've investigate sound problem and it seems Weather 2 mod is the culprit.

Unfortunately the version that solve this is for Minecraft 1.7.2 :(

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

We have a 1.7.10 pack running with SOL and Weather2. The bugs with drinking from bottles, scanning with thaumcraft, sound going away, etc. are all fixed. If there was any hint that Epiccraft would get updated, I'd probably be lazy and put up with some bugs. But with the state of the website, and months since Jon or Cyanide has even logged in, let alone commented on the pack or answered questions, my group decided to move on to 1.7 and just work on our own pack and and include some of the good stuff in Epiccraft. Plus, Millenaire works in multiplay now, and we couldn't resist mixing millenaire with mca :)

Crhymez

Jul 29, 2019
We have a 1.7.10 pack running with SOL and Weather2. The bugs with drinking from bottles, scanning with thaumcraft, sound going away, etc. are all fixed. If there was any hint that Epiccraft would get updated, I'd probably be lazy and put up with some bugs. But with the state of the website, and months since Jon or Cyanide has even logged in, let alone commented on the pack or answered questions, my group decided to move on to 1.7 and just work on our own pack and and include some of the good stuff in Epiccraft. Plus, Millenaire works in multiplay now, and we couldn't resist mixing millenaire with mca :)
hello, do you have a pack download and a server up with the pack you mentioned

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
hello, do you have a pack download and a server up with the pack you mentioned
Pretty close. A lot of mods are slowly upgrading to 1.7.10. And we have all the fun going on with bukkit. :) Hunger Overhaul got put up last night. We tested it and found a small bug with vanilla foods, should be fixed quickly. Mythion is waiting on Animation API to upgrade, and then we will get 1.7.10 version of Ars2. Grimoire of Gaia is pretty far away.

What we are working on isn't Epiccraft, we just found a lot of cool stuff in Epiccraft that we want to continue to play with, like enviormine, mincraftcomesalive, Ars2, GoG, etc. The pack is a bit harder, though not as hard as BNB. Now that Millenaire is working, we are having fun with it and it actually works with MCA. It just doesn't like you fiddling with mods once you have a world made, so we don't want to release a pack with Millenaire, and either break Millenaire, or have to reset a world constantly. We may pop up a beta version with a pack code, that doesn't have Millenaire, and then upgrade that pack with new mods and bug fixes for a bit, then add Millenaire when it looks stable.

There will be a thread for it in 3rd party area at some point, called Lolnet Adventure Pack.

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
It's a very, very cool mod, and has a huge amount of code. The villagers actually transport goods back and forth, and work together. For instance, if there is a quarry and a woodcutter, they burn oak for charcoal and turn cobble to stone for use in the buildings. Men do the work, women move things back and forth. Most sub buildings only work to full strength after you have the building, the guy who works there, and he gets a wife. A lot of input is needed from the player at times. If you just go to a Norman village and try to buy weapons and tools, none are ever in stock. It's only after you have a blacksmith and an armory in the village that you can get them. And the player needs to sell diamond weapons and armor to the keep, they get transferred to the artisans, who then turn them into Norman weapons, tools, and armor. Of course, the guards may grab the first few sets for themselves.

Alistaire

Jul 29, 2019
Opening the Food Journal instantly CTD'd.

Removing the Food Journal from the world (NEI remove mode) fixed every Save & Exit bug I've described so far.

Last edited:

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,
I use v. 1.1.0. In the Server Properties, I have "ATG" set. The problem here, there is NO Ender portal on the site giving me the Ender pearls ads.

How do I create without a new map to create a EndferPortal on the server?

---

Sorry for my bad English, I use the Google translator because I can not speak English. Please respond in plain English

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
v. 1.1.0

you can´t use the Inscription Table from ArsMagica 2 on servers in singleplayer everything works fine

Last edited:

Mikhaila666

Jul 29, 2019
Is There Any Servers For It ?
There were, but I think most closed down. We ran one for a few weeks, but no one will reply to questions or post on their website. We started upgrading to new versions of mods and fixing bugs. But at some point it's just not worth it to fix stuff in an orphaned 1.6 modpack. We've just started over in 1.7 , but Epicraft at least gave us some ideas on some new mods we hadn't played with yet like MCA and Enviromine.

You might do a search on FTBservers. There used to be a couple up that i saw in their listings.

The official Epiccraft forums are a spambot infested hell. No real info there anymore, and the servers listed are shut down.

SleetofCarim

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Just want to say that I am really interested in this modpack from the little bit that I have played I have enjoyed but something is bothering me. With this modpack for some reason my game will start to lag and sometimes just go from 30 frames to frozen and back every once in a while. I have noticed this problem with other modpacks like Magic Farm 2 and Blood n' Bones. Is there anyway I could fix this so I can try to play the game with my friends because this is one of my favorite packs!

Internuntius

Jul 29, 2019
EpicCraft is dead. Match it no longer, unless you can live with 1000000000 bugs or want to fix it yourself.

raggedreece

Jul 29, 2019
We're still running the server but you'll need to find it on their website as we're not allowed to advertise on here.
(sorry if this is classed as advertising btw)