Whitelist Server Phun Server | Direwolf20 v5.1.1 | 20 Slots | Whitelist | No Lag | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Cookiemonster629

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: cookiemonster629
Previous Mod Experience?: I have played Tekkit for a long time and have been playing FTB for about 1 mounth
Additonal info?: I play minecraft everyday of the year

yoshi24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yoshi24
Age:15 but im very mature i dont hate any one and would like to be friends with u all
Previous Mod Experience?:Thaumcraft3 and prettiy much all the electric ones
Additional Info?: skype is marcus.cullen3

robertcarr22

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: robertcarr22

Previous Mod Experience?: I am very experienced in all the mods in the pack. I have been playing modded minecraft for about a year and have had an DireWolf20 pack ssp world since its release.

Additional Info?: My main focus on this server will be to make many automated farms etc. that can hopefully supply resources to the rest of the server and also to work with other people to make big builds. I also hope to just have fun playing with nice people!

thanks for reading :)

bossesdream

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:killuhaha
Previous Mod Experience?: I hosted a server but it died some years ago
Additional Info?: i don't really like pvp as the name suggests i hate griefers and people who take my/other peoples stuff. I open my stuff to other players as soon as i feel i have enough of said resource, other than that i can either be a good friend or a serious enemy =D

xXInfXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXInfXx
Previous mod experience: Quite a bit, ranging from FTB to custom modpacks...
Additional info: I am an avid viewer of Direwolf20 on youtube and enjoy magical mods

~Havoc

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: HaVoC_aMz
Previous Mod Experience?: Tekkit and Yogbox, I've recently started playing a lot of the DireWolf20 pack and have been learning very fast.
Additional Info?: Im looking for a fairly small DireWolf20 community based server.

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Fishignbob20
Pervious Mod Experience: Ive been playing with mods for about a year now and mastered many of them
Additional Info: I want a community driven and based server and not just everyone going off on their own seperate ways

Legencf

Jul 29, 2019
Legencf
Know almost all the mods though not the best with computer craft(working on it)
AI: i've been into these mods since the old days of modding and played around alot with them, so i wont be an idiot asking for any help with certain blocks. I think it'll be awesome to play on a server that is filled with better minded people, knowing things of mods. The main reason i couldn't run my own server is internet problems. It would be awesome if i could join you guys.

Wheresmytoast

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wheresmytoast
Age: 15, and i'm not gonna lie just to seem older, despite age requirements.
Mod Experience: I've played Tekkit/Technic for a while, have watched Direwolf20's vids for a while, and know a lot from first-hand experience about mods.
Additional Info: I'm a decent FTB player and know how to stay out of trouble. I've never been banned and don't intend to do anything to get banned.

Aesify

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Aesify
Previous Mod Experience?:Experienced with BC and IC2 (with gregtech)
Additional Info?: I have been playing mindcrack pack mainly but wanted to start on DW20 too so looking for a nice server to settle in

santa609

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: santa609
Previous Mod Experience?: I'm good with all the mods
Additional Info?: I'm pretty mature and a really nice guy

Neilios

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, unfortunately the server crashed early this morning. all is fixed now.

SERVER BACK ONLINE

Decanus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Decanus
Previous Mod Experience?: Ive been playing since midway through beta, and i have been using mods for the most part since then with progressively more mods as time went on.
Additional Info?: I enjoy playing Minecraft as i find it very relaxing, I have played a little online and hosted my own private server with friends for a while but it would be nice to be on the other side of the fence and let others worry about the details of hosting.

emmasteadman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: emmasteadman
Prev Exp: Custom, yogbox, Tekkit, FTB.
Add Info: Been playing since before any mods, and would like a nice server to build on in peace with like-minded ppl.

kiwitunza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kiwitunza1
Previous Mod Experience?: yes played tekkit for around 6 months
Additional Info?: ireally want to join a server with like-minded people who enjoy the game

ElZendo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ElZendo
Previous Mod Experience?: Very extensive knowledge of Buildcraft, IC2, Thaumcraft 2 (learning 3 as i play), basically most mods supplied with FTB, although I am allways willing to learn new things.
Additional Info?: I try to play most days however due to work and family I cant play as much as I would like, when I do play I tend to start by making myself a house and getting a fair amount of resources before starting in any sorts of community projects.