Whitelist Server Phun Server | Direwolf20 v5.1.1 | 20 Slots | Whitelist | No Lag | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Neilios

Jul 29, 2019
Please Read ALL The Information Here

Teamspeak 3 server now available at: ts.zoot-house.net

With all the issues over the last few weeks, we are starting a fresh map and server instance with everything as it should be. So no additional mods to be installed.

You will need to download Mindcrack 8.1.1 and transfer GregTech, advancedmachines & adv_solars to the mods directory in your DW20 5.1.1 install folder to join the server. We also have logistics pipes v90 installed so please use the following link to download that LogisticsPipes. You will also need to copy these files into your config folder within your DW20 install folder. Configs. MAKE SURE TO DISABLE COMPACTSOLARS IN THE FTB LAUNCHER "EDIT MODPACK".

More updates to come..

Hi everyone, Starting a fresh Direwolf20 v5.1.1 Server and looking for regular/fun/responsible players to join in. Ideally minimum age of 16+. Will be a completely fresh map. We're pretty relaxed Admins, and don't ask for OP.

Basic Rules:
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Racism
  • Read the Rules
  • No Building too close to other players
Server Info:
  • IP: mc.zoot-house.net
  • Performance: Quad-Core with 3GB dedicated RAM
  • 20 Slots
  • PVP Disabled
  • MystCraft age books disabled (admin only)
  • Moon Portals Disabled
Mods:
  • All Standard Direwolf20 Mods
  • Gregtech (hardmode recipes disabled)
  • Advanced Solars
  • Advanced Machines
  • Logistics Pipes
  • TPS
Application:

To join the server, please reply to this thread with answers to the following questions. I will edit this post with accepted names. Hope to see you online soon!

IGN:
Additional Info?:

- - - - - - - - -

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: carsontig3567
Previous mod experience: all of them in this pack especially Redpower and buildcraft.
Additional info: I love to cooperate with other players and play on servers. I also like to build things that benefit the community.

Conor Hanvey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xyo821
Previous Mod Experience?: ya i have been playing with mods for about 2 years and i have lots of experience with the mods in the DW20 pack
Additional Info?:no not really

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:holymist13
Previous Mod Experience?: I've worked with each mod before the pack was put together. I'm plenty experienced.
Additional Info?: I'm a big fan of the community experience, and I've had bad experiences with griefers. I know how to deter most griefers as an admin, but as a player I can do little. I'm just hoping the admins know their stuff.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
hailphilhellmuth
old, older than all 3 ages above combined
I know most mods how they work interact or don't with each other.
build stuff that does stuff then automate or tweak to suit.

thenoobtube

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thenoobtube
Previous Mod Experience?: yes i can build complex builds and make them look nice
Additional Info?: N/A

Moltakkk111

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: moltakkk111
Previous Mod Experience?: since 1.8 with the old ic and bc since then i just follwed dw20
Additional Info?: I have skype, teamspeak and mumble

Lord0fHam

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Lord0fHam (the o in of is a zero)
Previous Mod Experience?: I have a lot of experience with all the mods.
Additional Info?: I'll work with xyo821 because we are friends.

Racer193

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:racer193
Previous Mod Experience?: 2 months worth
Additional Info?: mega builder

AcidFish2013

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Voodooroo2010
Previous Mod Experience?: about 1 month worth with FTB still learning stuff
Additional Info?: Still kinda new to the FTB mod pack, looking for a server to help me learn

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MinecraftMart
Previous Mod Experience?: All the mods. I played tekkit. I played since BC and IC and thaumcraf came out. I played all the mods that are in the modpack
Additional Info?: I am an mature player. I like to play in a nice comunity with some people. I am laso going to record if hats right. And i hope i get accepted :D

pkmaxmaxmax

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
pkmaxmaxmax

Previous Mod Experience?:
I've started watching Direwolf20 late in his first ssp season, and I've played with the mods alot.

Additional Info?:
I'm fairly experienced with the mods, and I like small minecraft comunnities

Greetz,
Pk

Chili_HD

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chili_HD
Previous Mod Experience: I have never played FTB/Tekkit, therefore looking for good community to play.
Additional Info: Been playing Minecraft since Alpha days. BTW I'm friendly 15 yrs old, not those you find nowadays. :)

Spork71

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Spork71
Previous Mod Experience?: Was heavy into Tekkit. Recently started FTB. I learned most of what Mystcraft and Thaumcraft have to offer. Started forestry before my single player world corrupted.
Additional Info?: I love fresh servers and helping build community projects.

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ryan784
Previous Mod Experience: Well, I started with Tekkit about a year ago or so, have been playing Minecraft with Mods ever since. When I first learned about Tekkit, it was amazing, so much to do! It was like learning the game all over again, and just like with Vanilla, after a while I grew to know all the Mods like the back of my hand and thus, became bored. That's when I learned about FTB, and have been playing ever since. I have experience with CC, Thermal Expansion, Redpower 2, IC2, Buildcraft, Forestry (though I haven't messed with Bees too much), Mystcraft, and still waiting to try out Thaumcraft 3 :)
Additional Info: I am looking for a nice community of players, hopefully one where everyone is friendly/knows eachother ;)
If you check with Whitelist Checker, you will see two previous bans - now before you jump the gun, here me out! Both involved abusive Admins/Server Owners, from about 6 months ago on two different Tekkit Servers. The first one, an Admin would not leave me alone, and me asking him to politely leave my property was against the rules (Admins had the last say). The second ban will say it was for Griefing - without going into too much detail, an Admin "challenged" me to a Redstone competition, got frustrated halfway through, destroyed my creation with World Edit and killed me, when I obviously got upset at this, I was banned. If you would like a much more in-depth story of the two incidents, I would gladly oblige :)

Mist13

Jul 29, 2019
I was just saying that I have recently been on a server where I set up some public access machines, and they were gone the next morning. I was, and still am, pretty annoyed with that. Fair enough though, you make the calls.

Cyansnake

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Cyansnake
Previous Mod Experience?: Tekkit, yogbox and of course feed the beast
Additional Info?: I love to play minecraft, I play it for multiple years. We (Martinflipper and I) would like to play together on this server.

and...

ARRRR I'M A MIGHTY PIRATE

Marin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Martinflipper
Previous Mod Experience?: I've played Tekkit and FTB
Additional Info?: I like playing minecraft alot and hope to find some cool people on this server to play with. :D