1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Phun Server | Direwolf20 v5.1.1 | 20 Slots | Whitelist | No Lag | TS3

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by Neilios, Jan 17, 2013.

1. egor66

egor66 New Member

It seems the Viz bee cant be produced in this version, btw I made an auto book enchanting system run "Booker" to fire it up based on DW's but not a true clone, bees are about the only thing left for me to do, so if I cant finish all the branches aint a lot for me to do, dw5.2 has it fixed.

2. egor66

egor66 New Member

Seems server is online but inactive no one be me on most of last week, no one at weekend & since I have been checking 3-5 times a day to make sure all was running well but its boring & I have hit a wall with 5.1.1, I'll pop in every now & then but not building or maintaining atm.

3. Chili_HD

Chili_HD New Member

Is the teamspeak channel offline? "Failed to resolve hostname."
    server seems to be offline aswell, because of the spider spawners? :|

4. ElZendo

ElZendo New Member

Server has been offline for a while now Chilli

5. avery2010

avery2010 New Member

IGN:funkeytown2055
    Previous Mod Experience? Minecraft Tekkit FTB
    Additional Info?:Me and my cousin are trying to find a safe server that has cool friends to play with

6. Chili_HD

Chili_HD New Member

Oh okay, you were the one guy i played time ago right? :D

7. avery2010

avery2010 New Member

omg you member me

8. egor66

egor66 New Member

I remember you all "muhhhhaaaaa".

9. avery2010

avery2010 New Member

is the server up

10. egor66

egor66 New Member

I aint been on that one for months have no idea sry was still in my watched treads list is how I noticed :)

11. Chili_HD

Chili_HD New Member

Ofc i do :D

12. Hylindar

Hylindar New Member

Neilios!!!! <3 Shoot me a pm or something, i'd like to come play and maybe bring some friends if you still run this thing bro. Get at me :p

13. Chili_HD

Chili_HD New Member

server still not online, has it shut down or something? :x