Whitelist Server Phun Server | Direwolf20 v5.1.1 | 20 Slots | Whitelist | No Lag | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
It seems the Viz bee cant be produced in this version, btw I made an auto book enchanting system run "Booker" to fire it up based on DW's but not a true clone, bees are about the only thing left for me to do, so if I cant finish all the branches aint a lot for me to do, dw5.2 has it fixed.

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Seems server is online but inactive no one be me on most of last week, no one at weekend & since I have been checking 3-5 times a day to make sure all was running well but its boring & I have hit a wall with 5.1.1, I'll pop in every now & then but not building or maintaining atm.

Chili_HD

Jul 29, 2019
Is the teamspeak channel offline? "Failed to resolve hostname."
server seems to be offline aswell, because of the spider spawners? :|

avery2010

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:funkeytown2055
Previous Mod Experience? Minecraft Tekkit FTB
Additional Info?:Me and my cousin are trying to find a safe server that has cool friends to play with

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
I aint been on that one for months have no idea sry was still in my watched treads list is how I noticed :)

Hylindar

Jul 29, 2019
Neilios!!!! <3 Shoot me a pm or something, i'd like to come play and maybe bring some friends if you still run this thing bro. Get at me :p