Whitelist Server Phun Server | Direwolf20 v5.1.1 | 20 Slots | Whitelist | No Lag | TS3

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

iananderson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iananderson
Previous Mod Experience?: I have been playing with the tech mods since 1.7.3
Additional Info?: I run a small server for me and my brother, but he rarely wants to play so I'm looking for a nice server to play on.

Neilios

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iananderson
Previous Mod Experience?: I have been playing with the tech mods since 1.7.3
Additional Info?: I run a small server for me and my brother, but he rarely wants to play so I'm looking for a nice server to play on.
added

Cyansnake

Jul 29, 2019
Excuse me, but I cannot connect to the server. It tells me that I'm not whitelisted (yet). Could you solve this problem please?

R3DM1ST

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:R3DM1ST
Previous Mod Experience?:I have played ftb for a while now and I have played tekkit and I am very into a private mod pack server.
Additional Info?:I have my own tekkit server and have played ftb for a long time now, looking for a new server to play on due to another closing. I always play on a whitelisted server as I like the community a server creates and it usually detters greifers. Like I said, I have my own tekkit server and I have been mod/admins on servers for years now. I admit I have been banned before a couple of times but this is generally because of a mistake from the admins :/ So I hope to join today and start playing :D Thanks

Neilios

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:R3DM1ST
Previous Mod Experience?:I have played ftb for a while now and I have played tekkit and I am very into a private mod pack server.
Additional Info?:I have my own tekkit server and have played ftb for a long time now, looking for a new server to play on due to another closing. I always play on a whitelisted server as I like the community a server creates and it usually detters greifers. Like I said, I have my own tekkit server and I have been mod/admins on servers for years now. I admit I have been banned before a couple of times but this is generally because of a mistake from the admins :/ So I hope to join today and start playing :D Thanks
added, we'll see how you get on

Aztek2313

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Aztek2313
Previous Mod Experience: Yes, lots of tekkit as well as other mods that I've fooled around with.
Additional Info?: Just looking for a decent server to play on.

Kotsios

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: panaplo123
Previous mod experience: all of them in this pack especially redpower and thaumcraft3 and thermal expansion.
Additional info: I Like too much to joing servers and play with other people.Also i like building things and help community.

martenvoorberg

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: martenvoorberg
Previous Mod Experience?: Been playing with tech mods since the 1.1 update
Additional Info?: I love to play on servers with a lot of great people, I can build complex machines and those kind of things.

Martin Strance

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:steelingmartin
Previous Mod Experience?: I've played a lot of the Technic packs and the ftb packs
Additional Info?:Though it may seem that i have no life (since i play minecraft so much! lol) i really enjoy hanging out with friends. ps i have no bans.

dragonid1423

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dragonid1423
Previous Mod Experience?: played tekkit ever since it came out, and I've seen all of direwolf20's videos
Additional Info?: I have skype and team speak

YoshiiPowa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: YoshiiPowa
EXPERIENCE WITH THE MODS: Some getting better by the minute
What country are you from? (if U.S.A what time zone?): England GMT
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Anything else you wanna say?: I love DW20's lets plays. I play along to the current LP (Season 5)
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? Looking to make some minecraft friends and just have a really fun time and stuffs.
Youtube Channel: None Yet but will set one up if needed.
Preferred Communication: TS3 or Skype
P.S
Looking to make some minecraft friends and all of that good stuffs! Thanks

Nikolaus

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nikolaus83
Previous Mod Experience?: allot! allot.
Additional Info? I can build allot of cool stuff and im fun to play with :D

Neilios

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: panaplo123
Previous mod experience: all of them in this pack especially redpower and thaumcraft3 and thermal expansion.
Additional info: I Like too much to joing servers and play with other people.Also i like building things and help community.
added, thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1358594243][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:steelingmartin
Previous Mod Experience?: I've played a lot of the Technic packs and the ftb packs
Additional Info?:Though it may seem that i have no life (since i play minecraft so much! lol) i really enjoy hanging out with friends. ps i have no bans.
added, thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1358594279][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: YoshiiPowa
EXPERIENCE WITH THE MODS: Some getting better by the minute
What country are you from? (if U.S.A what time zone?): England GMT
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Anything else you wanna say?: I love DW20's lets plays. I play along to the current LP (Season 5)
Why you wish to join our server, and what you can contribute? Looking to make some minecraft friends and just have a really fun time and stuffs.
Youtube Channel: None Yet but will set one up if needed.
Preferred Communication: TS3 or Skype
P.S
Looking to make some minecraft friends and all of that good stuffs! Thanks
added, thanks

- - - - -
white-list updated 1130 GMT

pkmaxmaxmax

Jul 29, 2019
Sadly enough, racer193 got griefed today after I left him. Now he thinks I griefed him (He says I stole his soul shard, emeralds and some other stuff). I didn't do it, I don't have any emeralds, I've actually NEVER before (in my minecraft carreer) found any emeralds. But that's not all, he send me a link (check the logs for that) and then I received a ddos attack.

Please ban him, really, please do, and check the logs for the evidence.

Greetz,
pk

lumien

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: "XxsumsumxX"
Previous Mod Experience?: I Played Tekkit and FTB and oftenly just try out other Mods.
Additional Info?: Coding some small Mods for myself^^