PhoenixConfig - Modular Configs for 1.7.10

SinisterBro :3

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm. I wonder. Would you guys enjoy it if i gave the one who makes a GT config to make alot of mods GT based a free steam game of 15 euro max?.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
When a few more mods come out for 1.7, I might update just so I can configure my game's difficulty according to my own standards without having to constantly check what ID so and so item has. ive got a lot of ideas, not quite sure what I think about Gregtech as a mod because I havent progressed that far but I am enjoying most of his nerfs. One that I have in mind is to remove the furnace recipe for ingots so you have to stay in the stone age until you get a Ticon smeltery or some other device. The idea is that there should be at least two ways around whatever recipe I nerf because Minecraft isnt supposed to be linear. Modular power suits, when it updates will require asteroid metal (whatever its called) from galacticraft-and rockets from galacticraft will require blocks and blocks of metal, meaning you will absolutely need a quarry, which absolutely will need lasers. Mekanism's ore crystals which are part of its 5x ore processing are also on my list of things that should be required to make high end machines and equipment.

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
When a few more mods come out for 1.7, I might update just so I can configure my game's difficulty according to my own standards without having to constantly check what ID so and so item has. ive got a lot of ideas, not quite sure what I think about Gregtech as a mod because I havent progressed that far but I am enjoying most of his nerfs. One that I have in mind is to remove the furnace recipe for ingots so you have to stay in the stone age until you get a Ticon smeltery or some other device. The idea is that there should be at least two ways around whatever recipe I nerf because Minecraft isnt supposed to be linear. Modular power suits, when it updates will require asteroid metal (whatever its called) from galacticraft-and rockets from galacticraft will require blocks and blocks of metal, meaning you will absolutely need a quarry, which absolutely will need lasers. Mekanism's ore crystals which are part of its 5x ore processing are also on my list of things that should be required to make high end machines and equipment.
This is a community project, feel free to submit you ideas to the repository

Reactions: epidemia78

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
You clearly do not spend a lot of time on the GregTech section of the IC2 forums, because every mod needs to be greg'd over there, except maybe BTW and TFC.
I can't tell if you are saying every mod should be greged or if you are saying the people over there are insane.