On the 31st October 2019, the partnership between FTB and Twitch will be ending

Discussion in 'Feed the Beast News' started by Feed the Beast, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Rick Carter

Rick Carter New Member

But it only takes 2 minutes to post it out here that it is being worked on. Going by what we can see, it seems to now be abandoned.

2. Magzie

Magzie Well-Known Member

The old person they had doing the news couldn't do the news anymore. They haven't found a replacement mainly cause mostly non paid spots on the forums. They do update Twitter most times but there isn't much point post 60 times they are still working on it so they wait to update people when they have something new to update about.

GamerwithnoGame likes this.
  3. LegendRed01

LegendRed01 New Member

Lets just say this:
    FTB Launcher V2 is in development since May 27, 2013 so i dont expect a new Launcher to be ready until Minecraft 3.0

4. grandrolf

grandrolf Global moderator Team Member Global Moderator Trusted User

Not the same launcher - a lot of stuff happened after that post (curse, twitch, end of stuff etc.)

The launcher in the making now is time wise connected to the end of partnership (or around that time frame).

5. LegendRed01

LegendRed01 New Member

This was not meant to be rude or anything, just that i personaly waited for a new Launcher since 2013 and i can wait a longer just hope that we get some information screenshots etc soon so we know that we can expect something ^^

even tho i dont know how it looks i think you guy will put alot of effort into it.
    so great work

6. banks

banks New Member

I would like to point out that they said they would delete the FTB account, and, 5 months later, they still have not.

7. GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame Forum Addict

Much to my relief, honestly.