Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
I found an abandoned base on *a* server today. Looted the hell out of it and blew up the reactor.

Also I can get a proper, not stolen from Pahimar and recolored skin! What should it be do you think?
You have been removed from the whitelist. I do not approve of griefing, which this was, regardless of the server. No exceptions.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You have been removed from the whitelist. I do not approve of griefing, which this was, regardless of the server. No exceptions.

I would suggest sending him a personal message as we do not know the true details it might not have been truly greifing. For all we know he might have even asked the admin about the place before doing what he did. But either way it is best to have this happen via personal message to avoid unneeded public drama.

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
I would suggest sending him a personal message as we do not know the true details it might not have been truly greifing. For all we know he might have even asked the admin about the place before doing what he did. But either way it is best to have this happen via personal message to avoid unneeded public drama.
Will remember that.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Oh really?
It's raiding time!
Poppy and jump, AWAY!!![DOUBLEPOST=1366407214][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oh man, serious mode :p

Jerome, what exactly is banned/nerfed on the server? I know you boosted a few things and disabled a few others, but I'd like it if you put a list up somewhere :)

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Alright Jerome.

Here are the specifics

I play on a server and the map is copied from another server the owner runs. Now, not all are whitelisted on this second server. So I managed to find the house on the copied map and upon asking it was a non-inhabited on the second server and so we took the goods out of it.

The reactor was one core and was in reinforced stone. Did no damage.

Sadly I doubt I'll even be able to play on AdeptCraft, the mem leak..

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
In other news look what I found a testificate city 2 aperists and 2 thaumcraft ones.
cityr.png

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Actually I'm not but I would like to be. I like the randomness of the people that apparently play and enjoy their little quirks. If I do get on yes I will try and record more since if I get stuck their is a lot of other great builders but I would get their permission and record with them on skype or team speak if it has it.