Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Ninja Zombies sneaky little bastards lol. I think villages sometimes have a zombie appacolips that might be what happened.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
also did your village spawn an Iron golem because they help protect villagers. You might have to make one, only bad part is iron is so useful in FTB

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ninja Zombies sneaky little bastards lol. I think villages sometimes have a zombie appacolips that might be what happened.

Someone would had to have been within 128 blocks to have that happen and to my knowledge the clostest player is my wife 500 blocks away

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
odd well thats all I got but i'm sure you did the f7 trick so I am all out of ideas

Did that days ago. And I have gone back over the whole palce which is why I say theres not spawnable areas inside my walls.[DOUBLEPOST=1366504930][/DOUBLEPOST]
are your roofs lit mobs might spawn on top if not

I make all my roofs out of slabs and light up the edges they can not spawn there either.[DOUBLEPOST=1366504981][/DOUBLEPOST]and all of that would require a player to be in the area to allow spawning to happen in the frist place.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know if the MFR spawner can use villagers? I was thinking maybe about making a cool looking cloning machine if that works.

Milaha

Jul 29, 2019
anyone know if the MFR spawner can use villagers? I was thinking maybe about making a cool looking cloning machine if that works.

It can, and in exact mode they come out with the same trades. Apparently they are disabled on adeptcraft though. Worry over an exploit using quest rams.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
the MFR spawners are disabled?

sigh

Well there goes that cool idea.

What about soul shards they work?

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
man.... I'm just going to have to rebreed them and just booby trap the hell out of my palce.

brujon

Jul 29, 2019
Goddamn quest rams... I suggested it over on skype that the quest ram entity was made unspawnable in world, rather than disabling the MFR spawner, but, oh well... At least we gots soul shardz

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Good for you have fun. also shoop I found out you have to have 21 villagers to spawn an iron golem for you village

Velotican

Jul 29, 2019
So this thread's been derailed several times over and yet is still open so I'll bite.

For us plebeians not familiar with the server, what is AdeptCraft and how do you like to play? :)

Reactions: southernfriedbb

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Adeptcraft is a server that Jerome started that a lot of us forum people's are on. He bases the whitelisted of your activity on the forums. You have to active on the forums. And I love playing on it. It's a ton of fun.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
So this thread's been derailed several times over and yet is still open so I'll bite.

For us plebeians not familiar with the server, what is AdeptCraft and how do you like to play? :)

No pledeians.

From my understanding he just invites people based on how they are on the forums. He tries to keep it freindly. So its like any other white list. But your forum posting record and you freindly to doucenozzle ratio is your effictive app.

I don't know the exacate requirments but I assure you no one is trying to be elitest and some people that have expressed an intrest in it have gotten invited over time.

Reactions: Jerome Asich