Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what types of planters work with Xycraft soil? I wanna make an auto wheat farm. Not really sure for what yet, but I would like to know what ways I could plant on Xycraft soil. I recall hearing that SC doesn't work. I know Golems work but they have problems. Any other ways? Does MFR work?

Also, what can I use all the wheat i'll be getting for? I can do plant balls. Not sure what i'd use them for though.
The problem isn't planters. Plants are.

It won't even work with carrots and tatters... Jeeze.

But yeah, MFR planters work, Golems work. Steve's carts don't work.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
If you're in need of carrots or tatters then a T5 zombie spawner is awesome. I have 3 stacks of each. And thanks for the info. I might try out Golems first due to not having a good source of MJ yet so the planter and harvester might suck out all my energy.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
This is terrible. I'm trying to get a new computer too, because I can't play at all. I want to see what Poppy's done to our base!!

Just a disclaimer, I didn't quit the server, I very much still want to play :)

I'm finding parts for a computer piece by piece though. I have a base that needs...a graphics card, some ram, you know. Friend is selling a graphics card that'll work with the AMD processor, and the RAM is cheap...ripjaws, isn't it? I'm thinking 2,000 gigs will be enough for future-proofing.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
This is terrible. I'm trying to get a new computer too, because I can't play at all. I want to see what Poppy's done to our base!!

I'm finding parts for a computer piece by piece though. I have a base that needs...a graphics card, some ram, you know. Friend is selling a graphics card that'll work with the AMD processor, and the RAM is cheap...ripjaws, isn't it? I'm thinking 2,000 gigs will be enough for future-proofing.

If you can get 2,000 gigs of ram into a case and have work with your OS you sir will have won the internet.

Milaha

Jul 29, 2019
What if it was that easy to modify an SSD and turn it into ram...that'd be amazing.
Windows OS 64,000

That is called a page file. Every OS uses some of your HDD for backup ram once a task is no longer actively using it. Even an SSD is absurdly slow compared to actual ram though, you would never want to use it as primary RAM.

Reactions: jumpfight5

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019

Speaking of which, where is your base on AdeptCraft? I was going to check it out, maybe move in...

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
Speaking of which, where is your base on AdeptCraft? I was going to check it out, maybe move in...
Close to spawn. Hard to miss. Look at the village near spawn turn 120° right and head off till you see a cobblecube. It's like 300 meters max.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
If you're in need of carrots or tatters then a T5 zombie spawner is awesome. I have 3 stacks of each. And thanks for the info. I might try out Golems first due to not having a good source of MJ yet so the planter and harvester might suck out all my energy.
no matter how good any method of farming may be, it pales in comparison to the awesomeness that is the golem farmy!

Reactions: Saice

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
So is everyone on AdeptCraft now? I suppose I should log in again then.
Yes I know I deleted the client from MultiMC after the Sphax Incident, but I do have a backup.