Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jerome Asich

Jul 29, 2019
No pledeians.

From my understanding he just invites people based on how they are on the forums. He tries to keep it freindly. So its like any other white list. But your forum posting record and you freindly to doucenozzle ratio is your effictive app.

I don't know the exacate requirments but I assure you no one is trying to be elitest and some people that have expressed an intrest in it have gotten invited over time.
Lol doucenozzle. I love you Saice.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I'm going to be really scarce in the next few days. More of the IRL issues I talked about a few pages back. I'll still be posting here and there. (smartphones yay) But I will most likely not be on the server much.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Since it's a bit .. laggy this evening on AdeptCraft, I decided to just have a quick look at my treefarm. Found out, my two barrels were both at 64x64 stacks. Well, lets empty the overflow one and log off again. Or so I thought. After I had emptied the barrel several times (about 9 to 12 barrels) and still having my pipes pump up more wood, I decided to lengthen the overflow-system by a whole stack of tubes+barrels and call it a day then. Out of curiousity, I logged back in to have a look. This is, what I saw just now. I'm not sure if that is a consequence of the lag, or the cause of it. Either way, the barrels are all 64x64 .. I could rebuild a whole redwood biome with that much wood. As I write, it's still filling one barrel after the other with 64 stacks. >.<
01.jpg

02.jpg

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Woah tri, you should set a voiding mechanism now...

I know that you don't want to loose potential power, but is it really worth it to have that much wood? ^^

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
All I would need is dark iron and blaze rods - for some barrel upgrades. :D

So .. time to get me some diamond shards. ^^

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Wow. That's an insane amount of wood. Maybe that should be a project. To build an artificial redwood forest.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
You missunderstood my question, Whovian. I am well aware that it only takes in one kind of block. What I wanted to know is, is this block compatible with InvTweaks (in this case, the Shift+Space+Leftklick shortcut) in order to insert a full inventory at once, instead of left/rightclicking every single stack.

On this topic: Anyone has an idea, how much a manager can keep in his internal buffer? I dont want it to dupe endless wood or something..

Poppycocks

Jul 29, 2019
You missunderstood my question, Whovian. I am well aware that it only takes in one kind of block. What I wanted to know is, is this block compatible with InvTweaks (in this case, the Shift+Space+Leftklick shortcut) in order to insert a full inventory at once, instead of left/rightclicking every single stack.

On this topic: Anyone has an idea, how much a manager can keep in his internal buffer? I dont want it to dupe endless wood or something..
Eh, just pump the stuff out of your barrels and into the dsu.

Might be time to make that dark iron.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, just pump the stuff out of your barrels and into the dsu.
Thats the project for tomorrow. Im NOT doing that by hand. 70k and no end yet. If this thing is filling up all 4 DSU by tomorrow.. I have to build another treefarmsystem.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know what types of planters work with Xycraft soil? I wanna make an auto wheat farm. Not really sure for what yet, but I would like to know what ways I could plant on Xycraft soil. I recall hearing that SC doesn't work. I know Golems work but they have problems. Any other ways? Does MFR work?

Also, what can I use all the wheat i'll be getting for? I can do plant balls. Not sure what i'd use them for though.