Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Wow linda and Lambert I feel like im hella slacking with my tiny work shack.

I like that you color coded the biomass tank.

Reactions: Linda

tehBlobLord

Jul 29, 2019
Do enlighten me - is Adeptcraft a proper online server, or a setup for you and a few friends?
It's a server that recently invited some more well-known forum members and gained a ton of members seemingly overnight, and people like Jumpfight treat it like the Mindcrack of FTB (other than the real mindcrack ftb of course) which makes me proud to play on it :D

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Shoop =/= celebrity
Shoop = Guy that builds stuff and posts it on the interwebs.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
If this were Pokemon Saice is the ultimate evolution of the basic barnyard animal, called the sheep.

I think it goes spider > sheep > Shoop

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I just saw someone say to go to a website to watch a show but use adblocker because the ads give you viruses..

People..

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
If this were Pokemon Saice is the ultimate evolution of the basic barnyard animal, called the sheep.

I think it goes spider > sheep > Shoop

LOL one of my frist avatars I made for MC was a Sheep waring a jacket with the painterly sipder eyes on the back.

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
I just saw someone say to go to a website to watch a show but use adblocker because the ads give you viruses..

People..
Unfortunately, this is occasionally true, especially with low quality ad networks, cleverly coded browser exploits can(and have been) be delivered through the ad network.

Nevermind, I just realized what you said... reading comprehension is at an all time low.