Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to see other peoples things since I can't root through their chests myself because thats the first law of visiting someone on a server. Look in their chest see what they have

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
You know what would be cool... If people started posting some of the stuff they are doing on the server.

Just saying you folks took over the thread might as well at lest share your work.

Sorry, for my contribution to the general chaos. I'm not guaranteeing it won't happen again though.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
All I'm doing is mining and getting ready to expand into an actual house. I wanna do a 1 chunk house from the ground to build limit. That way it can all be loaded with 1 Chunk Loader.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
You know what would be cool... If people started posting some of the stuff they are doing on the server.

Just saying you folks took over the thread might as well at lest share your work.
I guess I could, but my base is a big mess, with machines and cables put semi randomly, everything is working, but I even need to duck under a pipe and jump over an engine, just to access my furnace...

Jerome's base is neat looking though, and Lambert and Linda's is also not bad at all(if you don't pay attention to the big hole).

I'll try to post something tomorrow, but your base and project is way better looking anyway.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I'm not sure if Poppycocks left.
Did he leave? Anyone know?
If he did, I'm on my own, and I'm quite nervous about that. Plus my computer plays at 2 fps, so I can't even come on.
I use the forums, but it just doesn't feed the beast fill the void!

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
No, he was on some time today (or yesterday for me, as it's nearly 4 AM).

EDIT: Lambert, yep, that one big hole.
It's quite a challenge to get out without flying power^^

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
FTB ultimate pic of epicness
20130416204640.png

Reactions: Saice

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Well ya I just started playing ultimate was doing the mindcrack. I had some FPS issues and finally got them worked out. Thanks to you I just want to play with the conveyer belts

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I had just found loot that had two iron swords. made the emerald one cause my quartz one is almost dead

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason I thought of you making an Emerald sword with vanilla emeralds and I was like eh?

Do motherfreaking not waste quartz.

Anyway, I am making a instance!

Reactions: ApSciLiara

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Why not i've already mined half a stack and have the dust to boot and most of that was just today. Also I wanted to see what it looked like.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Why not i've already mined half a stack and have the dust to boot and most of that was just today. Also I wanted to see what it looked like.

He means that becuase if you opt to go with AE you will be regreating every bit of quartz you used for anything ever.

Reactions: southernfriedbb

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I wasn't that worried at the moment because I'm a long way from anything and it was only 2 because I was going to make a pick I wonder what would have been said then.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Ferg make more videos right now.

I literally love them.

But some pointers: Name your videos with caps.

Also make them often

Ferg seriously

FERG MAKE THEM
FERRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG