Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
If it is spelled the same it should sound the same and mean the same. Homonym are just BS

Eh, it's not the pronunciation that's based on the spelling, it's the spelling that's either based on the pronunciation or stolen from other languages.

Yes, yes, I know, quite odd.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Eh, it's not the pronunciation that's based on the spelling, it's the spelling that's either based on the pronunciation or stolen from other languages.

Yes, yes, I know, quite odd.

As someone that does not handle language at all well I just stright up want to murder who ever thought having two words spelled the same sound diffrent from each other and mean diffrent things.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
so just went on with the intention of working on my thaumcraft tower... got 2 shotted by an angry zombie while wearing full bronze armour that was enchanted with like prot 4 and prot 3 and stuff... so the bastard starts wearing it... made myself some iron armour and got 3 shotted by another angry zombie. saw my shit had despawned, ragequitted. Fuck.

Reactions: Saice

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
sounds like some of my days in minecraft when it had rei's I think i had somewere around 20 death points. I kept dieing and i kept trying to get my stuff back till i rage quit and i decided to count afterwards how many times i actually died

Reactions: southernfriedbb

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
it's hard to fight with 5fps >.<
fuck it, I'm getting a new computer soon, I'll have a haitus from the server until I get it.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
so just went on with the intention of working on my thaumcraft tower... got 2 shotted by an angry zombie while wearing full bronze armour that was enchanted with like prot 4 and prot 3 and stuff... so the bastard starts wearing it... made myself some iron armour and got 3 shotted by another angry zombie. saw my shit had despawned, ragequitted. Fuck.

it's hard to fight with 5fps >.<
fuck it, I'm getting a new computer soon, I'll have a haitus from the server until I get it.

I feel you pain man. You got to have smooth FPS in order to deal with mobs.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
ya wish my computer wasn't starting to be obsolete as i can't afford to replace it and upgrading a laptop just doesn't make sense

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I need a real and proper desktop, gaming computer.

Angry Zombies are OP.

Also, why am I so lazy.. (in minecraft)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I need a real and proper desktop, gaming computer.

Angry Zombies are OP.

Also, why am I so lazy.. (in minecraft)

Angry Zombies? BAH Jump attack Jump attack Jump attack Jump attack Jump attack WIN!

most mobs really unless they sneak up on you or there is a lot of them are fairly easy to deal with.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
I feel you - it's bascially the story of my first one and a half week on Adeptcraft. Get iron armor, get killed by angry zombie. Get bronze armor, get killed by angry zombie. Get gold armor, get killed by angry zombie. Get pissed and go work on a wheat farm, creeper sneaks up behind me. ;)
I swear, once I'm confident with my equipment, I'll camp outside and use a canvas bag full of mining lasers to snipe these b@stards every single night. :D

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I feel you - it's bascially the story of my first one and a half week on Adeptcraft. Get iron armor, get killed by angry zombie. Get bronze armor, get killed by angry zombie. Get gold armor, get killed by angry zombie. Get pissed and go work on a wheat farm, creeper sneaks up behind me. ;)
I swear, once I'm confident with my equipment, I'll camp outside and use a canvas bag full of mining lasers to snipe these b@stards every single night. :D
now that sounds like fun night hunting mobs lol

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I remember I had a super-sword, and I died to a zombie pigman in a thaumcraft obelisk structure after accidentally hitting a pigman with a sickle.
Then it kept killing me :eek:
I kept dying on Adeptcraft too, because I lagged so much. Glad I left the Nano in an armor stand for Poppy to go get a blaze spawner :D

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
now thats a scary thought hostile mobs in nano armor

Did it with a suit of quantum...
Accidental dip in lava, panicked, accidently punched a pigman, died.
Went back to pick up my stuff... Voluntairily suicided several times, finally killed it only to watch my gear fall into the lava.

Can you say ragequit? I knew you could.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Did it with a suit of quantum...
Accidental dip in lava, panicked, accidently punched a pigman, died.
Went back to pick up my stuff... Voluntairily suicided several times, finally killed it only to watch my gear fall into the lava.

Can you say ragequit? I knew you could.
Hahaha that's terrible!
And loving the sig :p