Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
If you really wan't to start a flame war, head over to any programming forum, and ask which text editor is the best for <insert programming language here>.
Extra points if you argue pro windows notepad.
hehe, that could be fun. Now, because I actually like FTB, and don't understand computer programming, I'll just say "What's good for editing java? Others have recommended pro windows notepad. I'm new to this, so I may not be able to provide insight on what I am specifically looking for. Thanks!
Then just sit back and relax![DOUBLEPOST=1366068276][/DOUBLEPOST]
the cieling.
Har-har.

Lambert's got a little RL troubles and we're gonna squeeze it outta him!
My guess:
"I really loved Bobby. I guess you don't know what you have until you cut it into little pieces, freeze it, and eat it *sobs*"

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Lambert's got a little RL troubles and we're gonna squeeze it outta him!
My guess:
"I really loved Bobby. I guess you don't know what you have until you cut it into little pieces, freeze it, and eat it *sobs*"
Dude that sheep died like a year ago, there's only a bit of his shoulder left in the freezer.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
hehe, that could be fun. Now, because I actually like FTB, and don't understand computer programming, I'll just say "What's good for editing java? Others have recommended pro windows notepad. I'm new to this, so I may not be able to provide insight on what I am specifically looking for. Thanks!
Then just sit back and relax!

Not "Pro Windows Notepad," I was saying arguing "pro" or "for" windows notepad.
Something like Windows notepad is better because it doesn't have line numbers.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Dude that sheep died like a year ago, there's only a bit of his shoulder left in the freezer.
*cringes*[DOUBLEPOST=1366068565][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not "Pro Windows Notepad," I was saying arguing "pro" or "for" windows notepad.
Something like Windows notepad is better because it doesn't have line numbers.
But line numbers are good for bookmarking and finding certain lines in my code!!!!!11111!!!!11!!11!oneoneone11!!!!exclimationpointexclimationpoint

...Like that? :D

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
You have no idea what meat is until you've seen the animal walking around and then within a day it's on your plate. Or in the case of the chickens that I hold down while dad chops their heads off (bastards have REALLY strong death throws, like amazingly strong!!) within the hour it was on my plate... now THAT is fresh!

Or if you don't have access to a family farm take a nice visit to the local slauhter house. While your at it see if you can get a tour of any local meat processing plants. I promise you will never want to eat and form molded meat again. mmmm pink pudy goes. Man on that note have you seen how that make Krab meat?

Reactions: southernfriedbb

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Or if you don't have access to a family farm take a nice visit to the local slauhter house. While your at it see if you can get a tour of any local meat processing plants. I promise you will never want to eat and form molded meat again. mmmm pink pudy goes. Man on that note have you seen how that make Krab meat?
nope but I looooooove crab! Shame it's so damn expensive :(

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
nope but I looooooove crab! Shame it's so damn expensive :(

Well let me drop this on you. Krab with a K is basicly almost completely synthic. They take fish and use a chemical process to break it down to just the long proten strings. Then they clean that and use another chemical process to mold it into that crab like shape. Doing this removes all falover from it beucase it literaly was rendor down to just portien. So they add in a few things to give ti make its flavor, paint the red on one side and give it a bit more texture.

Awmazing that it comes out so good.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I love farm raised so much flavor and doesn't have the consistency of rubber boot with no flavor

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I thought it was just a spelling derp XD
I've never been morally abject to eating processed food, I just prefer real stuff for the taste. Seeing how something is made won't turn me off eating it (I held a chicken as it was beheaded and proceeded to flap around... like a headless chicken spraying me with blood.. and I enjoyed eating it.. if that cant turn me off, walking through an abbatoire cant either)

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I've never been morally abject to eating processed food,

Same here I'd gut a pig by hand if it was the only way to get me some bacon.

But some processed foods creep me out. Meat paste is one of them. anything you have to soak in amonia gas to make it edable is just sick to me.

Reactions: southernfriedbb

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
ya never been a fan of processed i'm always happy around christmas time when my supply of fresh meat comes in from my family[DOUBLEPOST=1366073065][/DOUBLEPOST]
what kind of bacon? The shit on google images or real British back bacon?
fresh from the butcher thick cut bacon mmmmmmmm