Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I like both mods all GT seems to do for me is finding different ways of working around it sometimes when i'm lower on the building tier to get something i need until i can get to the GT level

Reactions: jumpfight5

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I cried myself to sleep that night.

I glad you like the sig. Red Power and Gregtech, The politics and religion of feed the beast.
If I ever get far enough in a world without the server resetting or my computer exploding When I make UU matter, I'd probably never spend it on anything like that. My iridium selling would be purely for the fabrication of more energy. I've always liked those lightning rods.

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
Honestly I like both mods all GT seems to do for me is finding different ways of working around it sometimes when i'm lower on the building tier to get something i need until i can get to the GT level
It's not meant as a slight against either mod, I like both. But like any polarizing issue (Politics, Relgion, Favorite Programming Language, Mod Permissions), any discussion of those two mods seems to crash and burn.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
It's not meant as a slight against either mod, I like both. But like any polarizing issue (Politics, Relgion, Favorite Programming Language, Mod Permissions), any discussion of those two mods seems to crash and burn.
And a couple of non-polarizing issues, too! :p

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Ya I know you didn't mean it as a slight and I have seen to much of that on this forum. it's just my way of saying instead of complaining find a different approch to the problem at hand

Reactions: southernfriedbb

Saice

Jul 29, 2019

Yeah I keep tellign my self one day I will man up and do an LP and it will be GT on retarded crazy WTF why you do this mode.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but at least I got some of your stuff back from that zombie.

As for MPS, you will need to change your config file to display IC2 recipes, as this is what is used on the server. Also, you will need a lot of rubber and iron, because even the basic stuffs require machine blocks and circuits (and no equivalence with BC circuits apparently).

On a side note, the server sees to have crashed. (and it might have been me, but not sure how I would have done that)

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I keep tellign my self one day I will man up and do an LP and it will be GT on retarded crazy WTF why you do this mode.
I'd watch it. If you like Gregtech WTF hardmode, you could use Velotican's Brutality mode config and make everything like gregtech.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I was doing an lp my problem is i get stuck and sit their and try thinking of something else until i can get back to it. I also get distracted and bored playing by myself because sometimes i need a quick answer and spend an hour here looking through the forums and search bar so i think i need to play on a server which would help me stay on track and give me someone to talk to while i do mundane things or strip mining