Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well jump you can at least get some of the basics done they usually don't require too much and also theirs a switch on the bottom of the resurch table so chances of losing researched items drop so you don't lose as much but you do have to click more

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
I thought when you lowered the chances of the items dissappearing you can't get the aspects nearly as well.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know for sure it just required me to do more clicking but that was when I played magic world. It could have been changed but i still got pretty far just took more time.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
I thought when you lowered the chances of the items dissappearing you can't get the aspects nearly as well.

Low chance of loss Low chance/amount of resreach. High chance of loss high chance/amount of resreach.

And rember you can Buff your table just by having somethings within 10 block of it.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
there is not link. Just look for the guy with adptacraft in there sig and ask them.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about that just kind of curious what kind of things help with thamautic research is it the essences in jars I didn't get quite that far

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Ive got nothing to post at the moment.

Ive had a bunch of issues that have kept me form getting the server.

And now that I'm getting back on its just a bunch of branch mining so I get get the tower started and start the slow slow slow sloooooooow process of working on the IC2/GT machines and the such.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
You gonna throw him in the oven before it's born? I'll never let you forget about that baby chick, man. :c
they have already been born... the male will go in the oven at some point, but not before it's been shot in the head, cut up into small pieces and shoved in the freezer ;)