Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Some random humour about my love for the English language:
9992.jpg

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Shoop, isn't the whole point of the word shoop to be a singular form of sheep? I remember you saying that.
In your title, it says shoops, which is like gooses (another reference to an earlier post of yours).
So wouldn't it be where sheep be shooping? and poople be peopling? :D

(Don't worry, I have no idea what I just said, either).

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Shoop, isn't the whole point of the word shoop to be a singular form of sheep? I remember you saying that.
In your title, it says shoops, which is like gooses (another reference to an earlier post of yours).
So wouldn't it be where sheep be shooping? and poople be peopling? :D

(Don't worry, I have no idea what I just said, either).

I have also pointed out I have a bunch of things I say as to why I use shoop over sheep.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
Like shoop is the evolved form of sheep?
It's in the Shoop Corp Mothership thread, somewhere, at least :p

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
he explained it after I asked him... It was my like... 5th post on these forums?
I remember my first post, something about silverwood trees. Poppycocks was there!

Too bad I know more about Thaumcraft3 mechanics than a lot of people, yet I haven't even used the mod...

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
oh, one of our lambs died so my sister came round today with 2 more. Good news! One of them is male so we can eat him! :D

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
then get on it! Suuuuuuuuuch a cool mod <3 TC3
It felt like one of those mods in where I use it late mid game where I have a ton of extra materials to toss away. I heard you couldn't use it too well early game, because that meant...

Getting one ingot out of one ore! :eek:

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
Why cant you eat the females?
mam wants to keep them and use them to have more shoops... plus she gets too attatched. Hard to get attatched to males as they become quite aggressive. The last one we killed (bobby, even had his own facebook page lolol) kept charging us anytime we were in the field, and thats not good when theres a 2 year old wanting to 'say hello to flossy!!!'

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Both of which are mid-game items in TC3.

So? Just being they are mid game does not mean you can't use something else to get there.

I start most of my thuam stuff with the core TE sytems until I unlock that stuff. Becuase really unlimited chissled sandstone is a MUST have for thaumcraft.

jumpfight5

Jul 29, 2019
mam wants to keep them and use them to have more shoops... plus she gets too attatched. Hard to get attatched to males as they become quite aggressive. The last one we killed (bobby, even had his own facebook page lolol) kept charging us anytime we were in the field, and thats not good when theres a 2 year old wanting to 'say hello to flossy!!!'

Bwahaha I can just see a minecraft sheep charging your creeper persona. And I remember you telling us on some other thread :p
So? Just being they are mid game does not mean you can't use something else to get there.

I start most of my thuam stuff with the core TE sytems until I unlock that stuff. Becuase really unlimited chissled sandstone is a MUST have for thaumcraft.

I thought I would start it after I got into automatic mining. But I just have terrible luck and have never gotten to that point :p