Old Adeptcraft - A collection of memories

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ammaneus

Jul 29, 2019
I tried to read this thread, but found it to be much more entertaining to read every third page, its a shame I can't draw because it would make a good comic...

ah well, best of luck with your stuff'n'things chaps.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I love how lambert's like "ERRRAGERRRRRRRR I HATE SHEEPS!" but the thread is about sheep...
I've never had lamb before That's untrue, I've had one in a gyro, and I've made my own gyro's before.
I need to make more gyros because they're delicious.

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I've always wondered are gyros the same as what we in England call Kebabs? A sliced piece of pita bread with salad and meat inside?

It's only that I've never seen gyros here, but I vaguely recall seeing somewhere this is how they are made...

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
I've always wondered are gyros the same as what we in England call Kebabs? A sliced piece of pita bread with salad and meat inside?

It's only that I've never seen gyros here, but I vaguely recall seeing somewhere this is how they are made...

Yeah! Yeah! I thought you meant like meat and stuff on a stick. That also reminds me of a really.. really old game.

Any yeah, usually with sauce too.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
, I've had one in a gyro, and I've made my own gyro's before.
I need to make more gyros because they're delicious.
My first thought was:
image.jpg

"You put a sheep in that? WHY?"
... then I realized, you meant the food. :D

Belone

Jul 29, 2019
I presume it stems from Americans taking the Greek word Gryo and the English taking the Turkish word Kebab. This is only a guess based on when I was in Turkey a couple of years ago.